All Comments on '48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 12: Lisa'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!

I love your way of weaving a good story line into the age-old harem tale. The group display at the end was quite stimulating!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Thanks!

The harem story is wonderfull. Please go on!

Naiad_AerialNaiad_Aerialabout 5 years ago
Lisa

Is this the last Lisa story? I've only read the couple chapters you had for her and when I searched through the titles I didn't see any more that said Lisa at the end. Will you continue her story?

Carole99Carole99about 5 years agoAuthor
Naiad--

I'm glad you like the story! This is very likely the last entry for Lisa for two main reasons. I decided to stop writing before I ran out of ideas and 'jumped the shark.' I tried to fashion an ending for each girl, Autumn and Lisa, that would at least allow the reader to imagine a stable future for them. Autumn started a year's journey to possible freedom and Lisa formed a supportive friendship with Tala, making it at least plausible that she will accept her situation.

The other reason is that I have turned the 48 Hours series over to coauthors J Spe and Taliesin1. They write Julie's story in a very different style than mine as you may have noticed. Thank you for your support!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous