48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 12: Lisa

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
470 Followers

They stepped in, and she began to wash him, but he couldn't wait. He pushed her onto her knees and viciously entered her from behind, causing Alina considerable pain. He lasted fewer than a dozen strokes before erupting into her and collapsing onto her back.

"I know I hurt you. I got carried away. I hope you are all right." Alina knew that this passed for his apology. "Sorry" was not often in his vocabulary, especially with women. That was for weaker men. After bathing, he lay on the bed enjoying her loving massage. She knew her pain would subside in a day or two and that they would not speak of it again.

Later in the evening, Tala and Raisa were browsing through a few books in the room. They kept glancing at each other. Finally, Tala moved closer and started whispering. "Wait til lights out. Alina never stops in after that. Today was great!" She lowered her voice even more. "There's a reason they let us do all that in the pool. Master has cameras in there, and he gets off watching us. I've been with him a couple times while he watched, and it just drives him wild." Tala leaned over to nibble on her ear.

"Umm, if we were all in the pool, who was with him today?"

"Alina. They go way back, and she gets him. Anything she has us do in training is something she has done with him. All the submissive stuff, the kneeling, offering yourself, a little spanking, and, of course, the rubber cocks are all stuff they cooked up. Oh, and by the way, I was with him when we watched you come all over that thing" Tala lightly kissed her neck.

"Wait, spanking? I didn't know about that. Has he paddled you?"

"Sure, but he just uses his hand, and it's not too bad. Master isn't into bondage or pain. He has this domination thing. I guess we're pretty lucky that he's not violent. And he almost always gets you off. No complaint there."

Raisa had a gleam in her eye. "Let's get ready for bed."

Almost at the instant the lights went out, Raisa crawled over to Tala's side. They started with a long, deep kiss, then Isa started a whispered exchange.

"Alina said we were not lesbians."

"We're not. Get busy." Isa moved down, kissing Tala's nipples as she traveled.

"It's really dark down here. I'll have to inspect you by touch."

"Mmmmm. I think you found it." Tala stretched one leg out and put the other on Isa's back. "Ahhh!"

She kissed around the bare pussy and timidly put her tongue out. The taste was a little salty, a little vinegary, but not surprising, as every girl tastes herself at some point in life. She began a light lick along her slit. Each stroke went a little deeper. "Ahhh! Ohh. That's it." Raisa's nose and chin were getting slick. "Mmmmm."

Tala reached down and guided her head a bit upwards. "Ahh, yes, right there." Raisa started a rapid strumming motion on her exposed button. Tala started squirming and panting. The delicious feeling came to a boil as her climax washed over her. The tongue contact became overwhelming. Tala tried to push Isa's head away, only succeeding in slowing the assault. Raisa's flagging tongue finally stopped, and she moved to rest her head on Tala's breast as their breathing slowed.

"Get up, dearie. My turn to wash you all over."

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

As in all of life, days in the harem may go slow, but the months and years go fast. Within a few months' time, Ishamel and Kiah were sporting bright colors and Raisa had settled into a routine with Tala. Twice, Master had called both women to his room, putting them in submissive poses and having them crawl to his bed. By morning, he and both women were highly satisfied.

With the two new admissions, there were now 12 in the harem, and they all looked forward to the bathing times. The room filled with women in various states of undress, coming and going. Gossip and laughs competed with backbiting and glares over petty jealousies. Tala described it as a hormonal jungle of chattering birds.

A few of the older women had a somewhat higher stature in the group, and could stop a minor quarrel with a glance. The younger ones would usually accept the admonishment, instead of asking Alina to settle a squabble. There were always a few women missing at each bathing session. There was a centuries-old aversion in this culture to a girl's monthlies, and these women would often isolate themselves for the week.

Toward the end of each bathing session, one of the older women would get quiet for a moment. This was a signal that traversed the pool. Under the pretense of shaving, those who wanted additional stimulation would begin the pleasant pastime, observing the oft-repeated caveat: "Our mouth belongs to Master." The chatter would die down, replaced by purrs and whimpers of arousal.

Kiah still resisted this public display and Ishamel would usually take her back to their room for a private session. On one occasion, as Master watched these two stimulate each other, Alina idly remarked that regular orgasms were a real morale booster for the girls. He nodded, but couldn't quite get his answer out as he grunted his ejaculation into Alina's hand.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

One afternoon, Alina walked into the pool area and selected a chair. She motioned that the women should get dressed and sit around her. Contrary to her usual even temper, they noticed a serious demeanor about her. "Ladies, I think you would all agree that under the circumstances, we have a pretty good life here."

Tala glanced at Isa with a look that said, "This isn't going to be good."

Alina continued. "Master is pleased with each of you in this group, but there has been some trouble outside this circle. There has been theft and an attempt to smuggle goods out of the compound. Also, one of your former members tried to flood the kitchen in a fit of temper.

"Master and I dealt with this quite severely. He is going to speak to everyone inside and outside this building about these provocations, and there is more discipline to be meted out." This comment caused a commotion among the women. It seemed that each one looked at every other one for signs of guilt.

"Ladies, wait. I am not here to accuse anyone, and not one of you has done anything wrong. In fact, just the opposite. Please, relax. I need to enlist your help in a quite rare situation. Our Master is in a foul mood. He feels betrayed by those close to him. I dare not even mention what his actions have been in the last few days. I have a plan to raise his spirits and demonstrate our loyalty and submission to him.

"Master is going to visit us in a few days, and we are going to fulfill his wildest flights of fancy as a group of subservient, adoring women. All of us have been with him, and we know he loves women. I have seen each of you leave his room after a sleepless night, exhausted, but smiling. Am I right?"

There were many nods and murmurs of assent, along with some wide-eyed wonderment at what was to follow. Tala spoke first. "Alina, I think we are all with you. Please tell us what we are to do."

"Thank you, Tala. Would you please come up and face the group? I would like you to model our little demonstration for us. I have only told him that he will come in for a kind of inspection. As he faces each of us, we will go through our submissive postures for him. We are going to choreograph a little performance."

"We will start with boxed elbows and we will be wearing brightly colored long gowns with a sash. As he faces you, move your arms up and drop your dress to your waist. Tala?"

Tala slipped the robe off her shoulders, baring her breasts. She put her hands behind her neck, pushing her chest out. Over the next hour and a half, they practiced the seductive moves they would make as Master traveled down the line. When Alina was satisfied, she noticed their copious perspiration and sent them back to the pool. She left the room, knowing that the repeated erotic display of their bodies might prompt a few to pair up again.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Alina's command performance commenced in the cleared dining hall one evening. A red fabric backdrop framed the scene. Ten women, dressed in blues, reds, purples, greens and oranges awaited Master. Two were excused for personal reasons.

Master walked in and faced the first girl. "Ibra." He towered more than a foot above her. "Thank you."

She gracefully lowered her wrap and smiled. "Master." He made an unexpected move and gave her a light hug. After a second's hesitation, she wrapped her arms around his neck and pressed against him.

He repeated his response with each one. "Anila." "Ishamel." He kissed the last few and started his sensual tour again. This time, each one slowly untied the sash, dropped her garment to the floor, bent down to arrange it in a bright circle around her and moved into a spread-out kneel, hands on thighs.

Alina watched her ten charges complete their group posture of complete, beautiful surrender. She noticed Master's rapt attention. As he walked down the line again, each one spread her knees a bit wider. She walked over to him and motioned him to step back a few feet.

As one, the women moved into a semi-circle around him. Ibra lowered her face to the floor and stretched her hands gracefully toward him. Anila kept her knees spread, and leaned back to form an arch, her hands near her ankles, and her legs touching Ibra's outstretched arms. Alternating, five girls formed what they knew as the "worship" position while the others formed the "bow."

Master took in the erotic tableau for long, silent moments. Some in the backward arch started trembling from the strain. Visibly moved, he whispered something in Alina's ear and strode from the hall.

"Please relax, ladies. You had a perfect performance!" Each one quickly sat up with knees tightly together. Though it was demanded of them often, no woman liked to display herself in such a demeaning manner. "I am so grateful, and Master is as well. I believe we have accomplished our task. Please dress and go reward yourselves with a nice bubble bath or something. Then return here in two hours for a big feast. Again, thank you!"

"Tala and Raisa, please stay for a moment." Both wore red on this day. They sat again at Alina's feet. "Master is euphoric if you get my meaning. He asked me to pick any two of you to send to his room. I know you will represent us well. Please clean up quickly and go to him. Just continue the dance. Offer yourselves completely. Thank you."

They quickly walked toward their room. A tear formed on Raisa's cheek. "So this is our life, Tala?"

Tala wiped off the tear with a tender kiss. She took Raisa's hand as she opened the door. "Yes, dear one, but don't think of it that way. We have each other, and he brought us together. We're just going off to thank him!"

End of Lisa, Part 12

Dear Readers: My co-author, J Spe, and I enjoy your comments. Please watch for new adventures of the former guests of Blue Bayou. Follow each captive by name: Autumn, Julie, Lisa.

Carole99

Carole99
Carole99
470 Followers
12