48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 26: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Three, I want you to look up because I am going to present you to your Owner, our Master. It is his trainers who have been working with you, his Chef who has prepared your Morning and Evening Nourishments, his staff who have maintained you. Do you understand?"

At this moment, I cannot remember ever having said the Question. I do not take any time to savor the experience because I am too busy trying to figure out what comes next!

Three looks up at me and says the expected, "Yes, Ma'am, I understand. My Owner, my Master. Thank you, Ma'am."

"Three, you did that very well. Your voice was strong and confident. Your position was correct." I provide another pat on her head.

Turning, I lower my head and announce, "Master, your new slave is called 'Three.' She has been here only a short time, but has shown some aptitude in her training for Anal Arts, where she is virginal, and Oral Arts."

Master circles the girl, who has the sense to stay in position, I am glad to note.

"I will take this virginity. You may use her as you wish."

I reply, "Thank you, Master." Falling into Position One alongside Three, I give instructions.

"Three, Master is going to take your anal virginity. It's what you've been training for, and Master is good at this. I want you on the bed, in doggy position facing the head of the bed. I'm going to do the lubrication and then Master is going to mount you. You must hold the position he puts you in, especially your hips. You can cry or scream if you have to, but that's not what Master wants. What he wants is a nice ride for his cock, and it's your job to provide it. Do you understand?"

Three's expression is a mixture of shock and fear. "Please, Ma'am, I don't know what to do."

I grin, hoping to lighten her fear a bit. "Girl, once he's inside you, you just follow his movements. They're the same, either from the front or the backside."

She returns a weak imitation of my grin and moves carefully to the bed. I am alongside her all the way and pat her ass when it's properly positioned. I start with some soft strokes on her pussy, nicely presented in this position, and she gasps in surprise. I offer support. "My dear, your pussy looks delicious from this view. Arch your back a bit, which will raise your pussy, and I'll see about getting to your clit."

Three does, and I do, and there are two rapid results: Three gives a few gasps in her breathing, and some fluid starts appearing on her lips. My strokes move front and back, with a few taps on the hood hiding her clit for the present. I extend my strokes to encircle her rosebud, using her juices to start the lubrication. Scented lube follows as I concentrate more on her rosebud and, pushing lube inside her canal, on loosening her sphincter. First, one finger goes in and moves around. Three gasps a few more times and there is some waving of her hips.

I spank her butt with one hand and her position stills. I add more lube and a second finger in her canal. I whisper that, since I'm already inside, she doesn't need to squeeze down. I don't tell her to relax; have you ever tried to relax when the dentist, or anyone about to do something that hurts, tells you to relax? I feel her sphincter soften a bit and I whisper encouragement. I go back to stroking her pussy and, in a few moments, I see her clit peeking out from its hood. I give it a lick with my tongue and find that it tastes nice. Three jerks a bit, which I control with another spank. I'm not the Anal Arts trainer, so I can't think of anything else to do. I withdraw my fingers, leaving as much lube inside as possible, and pronounce Master's new slave ready.

Master smiles and waves me to the side. He approaches Three gently and strokes her back, her ass, and her pussy. I see him slide his prick up and down her crack, picking up some lube and strengthening his erection. Then, he positions his lance at her rosebud and pushes in, gently at first but then with some force.

I have scooted around to Three's head and remind her that this is where she pushes back, as if she's doing a dump. It's a maneuver that will open her sphincter and let Master enter. It works just like in her training sessions! With a few more thrusts, Master is completely seated. He leans forward and slides his hands over Three's breasts. He starts the fondling and kneading motions I know so well; I had enjoyed them before my crime! From Three's gasps of breath, moans, and swaying hips, I figure out that she's rising up the rainbow of arousal.

From Master's flushed skin, I see he's aroused as well.

Master uses one hand to give Three a small spank and, gaining her attention, gives more orders.

"Three, I want you to eat my other slave's pussy. She's going to spread herself for you, so use your tongue and lips and teeth to make her come. Just don't forget to move yourself for me, it will help bring you your own climax."

Three's head comes up and I see the surprise on her face. This was not in her training, was it? I grin back and slide around and under her head, moving the bed pillows out of the way. When I'm in position, I pat her head as I did earlier.

Three is in a quandary, with too many moving parts. Her ass is being reamed by her Master's cock. Her breasts are being stimulated by her Master's fingers. Her face is in another slave's pussy. Because orgasms have been ordered for everyone, everyone is looking for more arousal and a climax. Master seems to be in control, because his rhythm in Three's canal sets up her rhythm in my pussy. My hands in her hair guide her tongue and mouth to places I know are arousing. I have abandoned myself to Three's tongue, thrusting against it to get it more deeply into my cunt, to my G-spot. I know this is physically impossible, but my G-spot is still trying!

I never find out how long we go, but Master's cry announces his orgasm, with mine just moments later. Three has been making small sounds for some time, but now she's busy licking me clean. Nobody seems in a hurry, and I stretch a bit, enjoying the glow after my first orgasm in some weeks.

My Master has a great grin on his face as he winks at me. He adds a small spank on Three's ass and says, "Slave, that was very nice. Now, I'm going to withdraw, so please don't squeeze or I'm not going to be able to get out. I want you to swap ends so you can clean me. My other slave will be busy cleaning you, so keep that end quiet, or she won't be able to do a good job, a job up to our standards."

In a moment or two, Three has turned and Master is being licked clean. I see Three's rosebud slowly closing, returning to its normal look, but with some of Master's cum leaking out. I lap up his juices, this time staying away from Three's pussy.

When Master feels clean, he pats Three's head, a move I instantly want repeated on my head, and compliments his new slave. "My dear, you've provided a great treat for me. Thank you for this virginity; it's one I will always treasure. Now, let's spoon a bit, perhaps take a short nap, and we'll see what's for later. Julie, please push the green button on the left side of the headboard." I almost laugh out loud, remembering the green button in his airplane cabin.

Three is in front of Master and I am behind Master. In moments, we are all asleep.

The door chime wakes us, with a lot of stretching and smiling. I open the door and Anne and Pat, wearing just matching smiles, push a drinks cart into the room. Exactly as it was on the airplane, there is a flute of yellow bubbly for each of us. Three looks a bit scared as I pass hers to her; she knows that slaves don't have alcohol on their diet sheets. I explain that Master gets a flute of champagne and Three and I get ginger ale. Anne and Pat chorus that theirs is also ginger ale! Master beams at his four slaves. At that moment, I feel that the world is exactly right!

Anne gestures to Three who turns and presents her wrists for Transport Mode. Master blows a kiss at her and she follows Anne out, probably back to her current cell. Pat collects the glasses and signals to me, so I also turn and enter Transport Mode. Master gives me the kind of pat that I really like and says "Thank you, my dear. I think you've earned First Person Speech again." Overjoyed, I follow Pat to the kitchen where the handcuffs are removed so I can wash the glasses. Pat says "Good night, Julie," and I am alone, unrestrained.

Of course, I know this is a mark of my Master's trust in me. But, I'm also sure that my Master, after such a long talk before we went to the "Minister's room," wanted me to think about what he said. I review the points he made, especially about why he has slaves. It's not just about the services slaves provide, it has to do with the sense of control he has as a slave is acquired and shaped and trained. And then, I think about what we did with Three this evening.

I am embarrassed, first, that I enjoyed the orgasm that Three provided, and then, that I helped Master take her anal virginity. I remember how Three's oral efforts with the male slave had been unremarkable, but now she had brought me to a very satisfactory orgasm. I had participated in Master's plan to re-make Three into a slave. I had taken some of the power Master had given me and used it on Three.

Was my orgasm worth it? My Inner Goddess is right there nodding Yes, and with vigor! But I wonder. In some perspectives, I could see that slavery is a "bad" thing. The UN had offered lots of statements and suggestions, most of which the world's countries had ignored. So, there i a lot of desire in these countries to have at least some form of slavery.

And then, take my situation. Before I got on Blue Bayou, slavery was a foreign concept to me. Now, what ability do I have to influence the Enterprises? When Pat signaled me, I automatically presented for Transport Mode. When Master assigned me the task with Three, I had accepted it and carried it out. But, did I have any choice? Could I have refused either command?

No, of course not. Any refusal would have seen me bundled off by someone from Security and handed off to another someone for a caning, or whipping, or some other "correction." And, next time, I wouldn't be held for a "suitable" auction; they'd dump me into the "entertainment centers" of Macau or anywhere else they could sell me.

I compare this situation with my work at the law firm. I'd had to be nice to some people I didn't like. I'd had to work on some cases that were mind-numbing, boring, and were only being pursued because someone had enough cash to want to sue somebody. I couldn't recall a case where my firm had advanced anybody's Constitutional rights.

So, I don't have a clear answer. There is nothing I could do for Three to return her to Ireland. For that manner, there is nothing I could do for One or Five, or even Fifteen. Somehow, Pat and Anne had settled, in their minds, these questions. I had seen how these women — strong and capable women — seemed ready to "walk through walls" for our Master. I turn the problem over in my mind, coming to the realization that I'd have to talk with my Master or my trainers again.

I check that the kitchen is clean and go to my room. I make sure the door lock clicks as I do my Evening Rituals. I will be ready for my Master's assignments in the morning.

Author's Note: Your authors will be interested in your ideas about Julie's new status and her new training. In the next scene, Julie gets another look at the Opera and, as you might expect, finds some new challenges. What would you like her to discover? How should she "relate" to Butterfly?

— J Spe