All Comments on '48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 34: Three'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 7 years ago
The future ?

Have to say bumps and friction add to the story. Compliant yes master, no master, this slave third person can get irksome. Her outburst was welcome relief.

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
Same guy

who leaves anon dumb comments on many stories. Where's your story, hotshot?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The outburst

Was it really an outburst or just a truthful answer? I thought about this for the day and wanted to say it was not only not good enough, but you lost you're chance to be great as THREE's voice. 'I was kidnapped raped drugged sold trained etc.. ' master well it wasn't me/ us. 'No master it was you, your continuous purchasing of people give a demand for scumbags like the animals that took me. Taken from the people we love, that love us, our hopes and dreams our futures. You take us away from our studies, our beliefs, you take away our salvation. You make us dishonor everything we know because you want power and need to show it. I mattered to others and you left them with a hole and nothing but worry and what ifs. You and your company are not greater to the love and connections in my life before all of this but somehow you think it is so you buy and buy and buy more stolen people that are now slaves against their wills all for profit, status, and giggles. Im sorry to burst you bubble but you did do all of those things to me the moment I was kidnapped. Those pigs weren't looking for a good time and then killing me or leaving me for dead. No. Simply put they were looking for a windfall. I was only one of many meal tickets for them. Once cashed in they steel another pay day. And you support every step they take every move they make, hell they get request for hair and eye color and body types. So no master please stop thinking that you did not do this, because you did. You were in the van with them. That house of horrors. That disgusting couch. You and the Enterprise's needs and wants were there. You help slavery to thrive. You are not innocent of this or that, but guilty from the beginning until the death of every slave. We carry this emptiness with us always and the memories of what transpired. Just because you feel that you only buy the slave that you are not a slave trader or part of a slavery ring dies not make it so, you are apart of all of this. This slave can do nothing to stop it or you and this slave knows there is nothing else for her, that she isn't even a her any more just 'slave'. Slave knows that master is to be first in its mind and everything it once felt and knew should be gone. This slave will try harder sir. ....

That is how that conversation should have gone especially as an outburst. If she is smart and smart mouth enough to say the first part of the rant then she would not have agreed with him that he/ they were not responsible for all that took place to her.

Sorry but I read your work and don't usually comment, I sit back frustrated with the slave world and how they get away with it but this time you were really going somewhere and then you dribbled out. Of course he's heard it all before and has to spin it for him to be in a better light then where these slaves have come from, but I just feel you missed your mark. But truly its a comment but not an out and out criticism of your work which I enjoy. Thank you for your time and efforts.

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
The devil?

(answer to riddle)

I have read one of the other comments on the rant being pursued. Yes, slavery is not a good institution. But the story is beautiful. And in a small portion of my brain I wonder what the Master would have to say, if those arguments were worded in a respectful and seemly manner ...

Carole99Carole99over 7 years agoAuthor
Dear anon 12/23

Thanks for your thoughtful message! My coauthors are working on a response. Meanwhile, I would like to send you a preview of my next story "Kristin Continued Pt 3." If you like, message me on my author's page.

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 7 years ago
Dear Anonymous

As the author of the "Three" stream in the "48 Hours on Blue Bayou" saga, I would like to say how happy I am to receive feedback from a reader. Even if I might prefer a more adulatory tone, well considered critique is also appreciated.

Of course, you are completely correct about the horrors of abduction rape and slavery and in the "reality based world", if such a thing even exists any longer, I totally agree. However, in my fantasy world, I do find slave girls erotic, and if you do not, or if you are actively repulsed, then why are you reading the Non-Consensual section of an explicitly erotic website?

I don't know How many parts of the series you have read, but the first part of The Story of Three explains how I came to write about "Three", originally a minor character. In doing so I have tried to comply with the implicit rules of this universe, which is parallel if mostly similar to this one. I suppose the fact that I have not been thrown out, shows that I have succeeded to some degree.

It may be that Three will indeed raise these issues in some fashion with her "owners" at a future time. I do have an exit plan for Three, which makes for a happy ending, for certain values of happy anyway. I do hope you will take up Carole99's offer of an "off record" conversation with the authors. We do like to talk about our inventions, which is what they are, and to bounce ideas off one another.

Taliesin1Taliesin1over 7 years ago
Cindy1001

A good answer! But not what I was thinking.

Your thought about the manner of Three's presentation of her complaint has also occurred to her, but that is for a future episode.

I am so pleased that you liked my story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous