48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 35: Julie

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers

From somewhere, I hear a click and the monster in my ass comes to life, buzzing and vibrating like mad! Involuntarily, I clench my pussy muscles against this attack, but my Inner Goddess reminds me to let go. Still, my muscles react to the buzz with another spasm. I fall into a rhythm I cannot control and I'm terrified I won't be able to control my climax.

But the vibrator has hit my Master also. With just a few strokes, he rockets into his orgasm, shouting "Come now, slave!" I let go of all my efforts and join him in this "little death," as the French say. It is a wonderful climax, but the damn vibrator is still going, so I don't get to come down the rainbow. A second climax makes me shake a bit, but I'm sure I'll want to do this again — and, probably, for many "agains."

I'm a bit thankful when Dmitry shuts off the vibe and gently removes the dildo. I catch on that my ass is empty, but my cunt is still full. I've never had a lover stay hard after a climax, but it seems like a good idea to keep moving on him, right?

Right! Our pelves dance together for a few moments and Dmitry's sounds let me know he's having a great time. Finally, he slows down and, eventually, withdraws from my cunt. He moves up on the bed and takes me in his arms, murmuring, "My dear, you can add your cunt to the golden areas."

Poetic, right? I show my appreciation with a giggle, and snuggle up to this Master. In a few moments, he drowses off and I move to lick him clean.

The musings from the window seat come back. I'd just had great sex, right? But, it wasn't any of my selection or exploration; it was all with someone selectedforme, notbyme. And, it was just sex — there was no emotional link between us, was there? There wasn't any of theplayI'd had with lovers "before." This is just the work listed in my "current job description."

Dmitry naps for perhaps an hour and then we do a shower together, my hands protected by plastic bags. Somehow, the "climate" is just a bit cooler, and I am wondering if this Master has found his slave lacking in some way?

Wrong! Dmitry, dressed in jacket and slacks, has me help pack his luggage. "My dear," he says, "I'm sure all of our team has had a wonderful Circus these past days, and I particularly want you to know that your efforts were a great part of that Circus. If I could take you with me to Amsterdam, I would, and in a flash. You'd fit in with the diamond game there just perfectly, I'm sure. But, as the English cliché goes,All good things must come to an end."

I put a hand over my Master's hand, just a brief touch to show my thanks, and, sort of just to keep the conversation going, ask what he does in the diamond game.

He laughs and replies, "Well, I'm sure it's not as exciting as your life in Hong Kong, but I'm a master cutter of diamonds by day and a pretty decent mover of diamonds by night. Actually, we're setting up some big shipments, so the next few weeks look to be a bit hectic."

I grin appreciatively and wish him "Good luck," suddenly aware that this might be some intelligence my Master, Martin, might find useful. Anytime someone describes his work as "by night," that has to be a bit more than special, right? I manage to concentrate on folding Dmitry's Tuxedo so it doesn't unduly wrinkle in his suitcase.

I make a tour of the suite to be sure we've gotten all of the stuff, especially the "toys," while Dmitry phones for a bellhop. Satisfied that his luggage will be looked after, he leaves a few bills on the desk, takes up my leash, and leads me back to the main salon.

Someone has "improved" the decorations! There are Russian banners, UK banners, French banners, Chinese banners, and even a banner with Hong Kong's "Rose of Sharon" orchid. Our platforms and posts are nowhere to be seen, but the trays we filled with our clothes are there, nicely labelled. Dmitry unhooks my leash, points to the trays, and invites me to dress. I follow orders, of course, wearing a broad smile, until I notice that none of the slaves' collars has been removed. Gradually, my sister slaves and I gather around Pat, our "executive."

The Russians gather around Sergei, who is seated as he was at the first, but this time with a flute of Champagne in his hand. With a wave of his hand, it seems the party comes to order. He points to each of his lieutenants in turn and each gives a short speech, thanking The Enterprises for hosting the Circus, our executive Pat for organizing so many nice details, and each of the slaves for their delightful services. There are a few giggles and one or two outright laughs as one or another "service" is mentioned. I share blushes with Pat when Kolya mentionsThe Turkey Song. Kolya ignores his "transition" during the Circus.

There is a round of handshakes — a somewhat awkward gesture between Master and slave, I think — and a round of chaste kisses. And then, they are gone. Suddenly, the room seems empty.

It doesn't stay that way for more than a few minutes. From somewhere, all of our support staff pours into the room and there are more embraces and kisses as they make sure The Enterprises' assets are in good condition. Well, my hands are still sore, but I've been able to use my fingers fairly well. Some of the other slaves show nicely applied strokes of a whip or cane, mostly on their butts.

Pat manages a loud "Hello!" The room comes to attention and Pat thanks our staffers for their help. "Your efforts, even after the Comprehensive Plan went out of the window, were absolutely essential to making this Circus so effective. We've made an impression on a major group in the world" —how's that for an oblique reference to a Russian Secret Service! — "and I'm sure we'll see its effects on some of our projects around the world. Now, let's get packed up for the trip home!"

Author's Note: Here's your invitation to suggest how The Enterprises should "welcome" its slaves back home. Just put it in a Comment or use the Message tab from our Lit page. And, what do you think about Julie's ruminations on her future as a slave?

— J Spe

Carole99
Carole99
471 Followers