All Comments on '48 Hours on Blue Bayou Pt. 37: Julie'

by Carole99

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
Cindy1001Cindy1001about 7 years ago
Difficult question

Thank you again for this episode. It conforms entirely to the high standards expected of you.

Then your question, that is a nasty one. You might expect a surgical hit and run operation in the making and that takes some planning. However, the Enterprises appreciate slavery and therefore will recognise the necessity of slavers as well, the first parts and later the taking of One, Three and Five showed that. To take a slave: no bid deal; to take someone else's slave: daylight robbery and not to go unpunished. In this case the robbers notified the dispossessed, one would expect either a demand or an offer for restitution.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
37 Chapters In And Still Going Strong

I really liked this chapter, the prose was fluid as ever and the erotica was was well written and imagined. What really sets this chapter apart from the last maybe 10 or so chapters is the strength of the narrative advancement introduced in this chapter, between the growing affection of Igor for Julie, the lovely interactions between Julie and her master and finally the twist of Julies kidnapping and captivity at the hands of a new threat all add together to produce a really solid chapter that breaths new life into Julies story.

Of particular note I'd like to point out how much I enjoyed Julies interactions with her master which have up until now been sparse and mostly focussed on punishment. Between the breakfast hand feeding (it's always adorable even when brief) and their play time together these interactions was just what was needed to explain why Julie is so accepting and happy with her situation. In connection with this I also really liked the conversation between Julie and Igor about her happiness, it was a very nice character moment :)

Still hoping that Julie has lots of happy fun slave adventures to come (especially if you can keep up the quality of this chapter) and that she gets a big happy ending when her story comes to a finish :D

5/5 stars ( I'd give you a 6 if I could ;D )

Carole99Carole99about 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

We three coauthors deeply appreciate readers who immerse themselves in the details and structure of our stories. Whether your comments are complimentary, critical, or just suggestive, they shape our perspective. Gracias!

Taliesin1- "Three"

JSpe- "Julie"

Carole99- "48 Hours" and "Kristen"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous