All Comments on '49 1/2 Shades Ch. 03'

by RockStarGod

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
More

You are describing my fantasy 110%.

I love it!

If only I could turn it into reality!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lame and Trite

Really? Gee let's see this has never been done before.....a white guy with a small dick, a black guy with a dick only 1% of the population have in size.... wife makes husband watch and he doesn't do a thing even though most men would at least. It would of been more of a hoot if the husband bit her twat so hard it drew bloodhwhen she made him cream pie her. Also twist the Bulls nuts almost off then told her to have fun and thank her for discussin her needs prior to her literally shoving them down his throat. People have limits and you like the other shallow imagination authors don't put that to the test. You took a lame easy way out that has been done a 1000x times before. Make it more complex, have him hurt her to show his hurt then have them figure out how to go forward. Now that might be worth reading, not your yawn BBC and small dick white subbed shit. How about reversing that, or better yet make them equal, which is more likely. Then play with the fact that she is picking someone else. So, many other less done ways to explore and exploit.

RockStarGodRockStarGodover 6 years agoAuthor
Re: Lame and Trite

Jesus H. Erotica! If you don't like it, then don't fucking read it! Be gone before someone drops a BBC on you! I seem to see others that really enjoy my story so you're in the minority, pal. Again, I challenge anyone on here that's bad-mouthing mine or anyone else's submissions to either put up or shut up. It's that simple. Let's see your story so that we may critique it. I'll be waiting...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wow!

What a twist, loved it! Great job telling off the hater troll too, 5+!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
i gave u a five.

but how do you know if u like a story unless u read it? refering to your comment by another poster.

1Martiniman1Martinimanabout 2 months ago

Ruined story! It had potential, but then the writer ruined it. I won’t complain about the context after part 3 because I stopped reading it. Why do so many stories about femdom lead to a cheating wife and a wimp husband. Definitely not based in reality. Yes, it’s fiction, but it’s a sick idea that a husband would be ok with this.

And another thing, I read past comments where the writer attacked a person who commented telling him not to read the story and going on like a child. If you don’t like feedback, don’t post or at least tell us up front at the beginning of part 1 that the story includes cuckolding. If you don’t and I invest in reading, I will comment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRockStarGod@RockStarGod
Just a city boy. Born and raised in South (somewhere around) Detroit. I love to write for you and to read your stories as well.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES