All Comments on '49 Days'

by Sodapop1970

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fetish, asshole

Post in the right category. What a joke.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 8 years ago
Needed a twist on the cruel mistress theme

Fetish, Loving Wives, football , basketball or any contest is dull unless at some point things get competitive. This was a rout and a thrashing from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Not good

Arrogant, bitch, cunt of a wife. Tonight when sleeping hope he buys some handcuffs and gets the key and leaves you. Nobody. Going to miss a miserable piece of crap human being like you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
death becomes her, let her disappear on the day she is to meet anthony, the trail will lead to him

any man that agreed to this stuff needs to be dead also, he has no life 1* and this fetish does not belong in LW

impo_61impo_61almost 8 years ago
Is this a marriage?

Is this a marriage? Why are these two losing their life together? Or was this just to piss off the readers? 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

A new baboon..............

foolscapfoolscapalmost 8 years ago
FETISH & GAY

please crawl back into your fetid fetish cesspool and take your sissyboi fans with you.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT who always gives 1s. Eat shit dear annony, you fucking fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
that's rich, bonny calling some one a fag

You must be talking about yourself. Aren't you the one that's munching fur burgers at the Y? Besides I hear you're also into family fucking. Expanding your horizon?

Fucking cunt, you're so full of shit, you need an enema. Go soak your head in a bucket of lye. Maybe it will improve your looks. 1* in honor of that whore of Lit, bonny.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
Everyone on here knows dear annony is an old ugly fat lonley fag!!

his remarks are so funny, how can a woman be a fag? A lesbo yes, but dear annony a woman can't be a fag. LOOK! Go ask your mother to explain it. Anyway I gave this a 5 to offset your dumb ass vote of 1.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Fetish crap

# 1

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

fetish sex love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An orgasm is an orgasm

This story was highly erotic, he asked for it when he did all that edging in the morning. Whether she goes thru with actually stepping out on her husband by having sex with another man is another thing. He is a submissive and subject to what his Mistress (wife) actually wants to test him with. It could lead to d-i-v-o-r-v-c-e court soon enough over the course of the next 60 Days.

Not a fan of cheating wives in that sense of the scenario. I give this **** of ***** stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
The Donald

You people all sound like Trump talking!

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 8 years ago
Fucking stupid.

49 days without an orgasm? What happens when he had a wet dream, does the calendar reset? And considering she doesn't even like him, why would he stay married to her or vice versa? And she really doesn't like him t And worst of all, who can go down on a woman for 45 minutes and still have any muscles left in their tongue? He wouldn't be able to talk, his tongue would be swollen and rubbed raw and her pussy would be sore. And if he's cumming while fantasizing about being fucked in the ass and licking up cum, then this should be in Gay Male.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Too damn funny!

Of course the cage is a toy. He can masturbate to an orgasm while in the cage. Don't think so? Google it you fool. Men can ejaculate while in a cage. So there goes that part. More likely? He was removing the cage when ever he liked. The lock was a common one and you can buy a couple of similar small locks and find that the keys work fine on your lock. More likely he went to a locksmith and had keys made for the lock. In any case, it was actually his game she was unknowingly playing. Really poorly thought out garbage story.

1 star.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

rixelsrixelsalmost 8 years ago
Ahhh LOVE!!!

Would you even trust these people to wash your car? Would you trust them to watch your children? Would you want to have these people as friends?

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caalmost 8 years ago
1

Retarded behaviour ... loving wife my ass

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the old ugly fat lonely fag dear annony's 1 vote This pig reads every one of these stories and then votes 1. I'm offsetting his 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wish you could vote 0

Crap

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
How many times you're going to vote you stupid fucking bitch

Bonnietaylor only one fucking vote counts you fucking idiot. You think by voting over and over you're going to change anything you fucking idiot. Go fuck yourself with a broom stick you stupid whore. Who says anon can't call you a fag, anon can call you anything he wants to whether you like it or not you moron. Go stick your head up this authors ass since you think the story is so great.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF ??

I agree, wish I could have voted it a -5

Crap...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Another shit story thrown into the wrong category by a new sewer rat, polluting the LW category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Look who's calling somebody a "pig"

the fattest pig on Lit bony/vasty the cocksucker who likes to swallow tons of cum

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Enough said.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What slime wrote this sewer?

Another fucking cuckold lover. Go hang yourself and put yourself out of your misery.

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
No no nodear annony

you have me mixed up again with your mother and wife and sister and daughter. Especially your daughter.. 5 for a greats stroy!!

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1

vastiesmith2vastiesmith2almost 8 years ago
Est shit you old fat gay fuck wad!!

I'll write and vote as often as I want even if it doesn't post. Drop dead you cum sucking fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wow, that was so bad.

What a cucky fag.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
cucky fag is right.

You must crawl around on your belly in your tidy whities like the little bitch you are. Yikes.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 8 years ago
just more fucked up shit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What kind of person enjoys this fucked up relationship?

Hey, are you out there? What kind of subhuman thinks this sort of marriage is anything but horrible and demented? Maybe the same sort of person who thinks Velveeta is cheese and Chef Boyardee makes canned pasta meals: people who enjoy eating shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Great story. Very hot.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
mmmmmm yes!

Enjoy creampies from her lover for the next 2 months! An actually, I believe the author mentioned panties not tidy whities lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More please

Excellent story please tell us more of the details. He really needs to learn not to be selfish. Anthony might want to look after the keys?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

to offset the whore of Lit 5 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

to offset the cunt of Lit 5 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1

to offset the real asshole of Lit bonny/vasty 5 vote

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
glad it was short

I learned another author to avoid.

too bad the author was "selfish" and didn't have the courtesy to post an intro advising readers the nature of the content.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

great story and a great read, Annony has no idea what a good LW story is. He votes 1 on every story on here. Assholes like this old ugly fat fag should be banned. I gave you a 5 to help offset this old fool's vote and comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
waste of time

what a crappy story .. glad it was short!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
bonnietaylor

be a real sweetheart and suck my cock please. I'd like to cum all over your face. Love potion number 9

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Disgusting!

In the same way as this dumb idiot bonnietaylor.

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5 Dear annony

YOUR MOMMA!!!!!!! Go suck a dick you old ugly fat lonely fag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for every story rated by 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄 (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka ANON!

TornadoTysTornadoTysalmost 8 years ago
No Different !

I do hope this is not another cuckolding wimp husband story.

There are plenty on site and ii is refreshing when we get stories with a twist or anti cuckolding and even cuckqueaning which is my favourite.

Pleae, please let this not be another cuckolding story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
CHASTITY

I'm assuming whilst he 's been under lock and key she has been getting her pleasure else where.

To hell with the embarrassment I'd have gone along to a engineering workshop during the day and asked them to remove and destroy the offending cage so it can't be used again, and when she turns up with her so called hunk tell him to fuck off or he'll get castrated.

If let myself have a cock cage the condition would be my lady would were a chastity belt also, after all what is good for the goose is also good for the gander.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Too dumb and funny for words!

He can jack off and cum while in the cage. He can remove the cage without the key. He can call the police, have them remove it and have the bitch arrested. But what he wouldn't do is live with her attitude. So he's going to get a divorce and the bitch can support herself. PS - If Anthony is stupid enough to put his dick into his mouth, he pulls back a stub. This was just plain stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
voted it a 1

Because there are no minus numbers for this sort of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
This was funny shit!

What she didn't know was that her husband had gone to the locksmiths the next day and had a bunch of keys made. He had them in their bathroom, their bedroom, the kitchen, the garage, at work in his desk, even in his car. He was taking the cage off the minute he left the house and jacking off in the shower at night. HE was going out for long lunches and banging his secretary 3 days a week and getting together with a single neighbor woman on the weekends. His "mistress" was just too stupid to know it. Laughably bad story that belonged in fetish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
CUCKOLD

No woman is ever going to get me into a cock cage, unless i lock her into chastity belt as well..

This whore just wanted to CUCKOLD her hubby.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Loved It!

Cuck, Hotwife, and Chastity...three of my faves.

Well written and to the point.

Anyone that enjoys the lifestyle of a Female Lead Relationship will get this story.

My Owner (my wife) doesn't have a Bull at present, but I'm locked in chastity about 80% of the time anyway.

No set time periods, totally random and up to her.

I was unlocked for daily hygiene last week and my Owner ordered me to release my cum in to her palm.

It had been about a month and I was so fucking happy!

She pushed me down on my knees and I willingly and happily licked and sucked her hand and fingers clean.

As you said in your story, I savored the experience.

I can't wait to read the rest of your work..I'm throbbing and leaking in my cage painfully.

Thanks,

Bitsy

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

just a bitch time to go soon she will have another man in bed and you will be taking him in your as get out while you can get the lock cut off and go

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Not Happening

I am sure your Next story will be better .. Me I would have seen a Lawyer and a Locksmith .. Need photos for proof to show Physical Harm to Me caused by Her .

hobie1010hobie1010over 3 years ago
Pathetic

THROW HER ASS OUT !!!!!!

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

I'll help throw her. Grab his cage key while you're at it. She's evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I love it - the promise was kept, was really kept.

What a wonderful story ... well written and exciting. Great, this absolutely sovereign woman! And not only did he get his ejaculation, he really got fucked by his own fantasy! Kismet written by life. ;- ))

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If you are wondering why your stories were 1-bombed, there is one religious retard making multiple Anonymous visits along with fake bios under the handles

26thNC, Harry inVA, thecarolinadreamer, Lakeeriegoatguy, KittyCampbell, Mattenw, ShadowRosie, Impo_64, also possbly Rw43, Odiouser and Patillie among others,

in order to 1-bomb good stories that express sexuality without cutting the nuts off all the offenders.

You will find repetitive comments from this person across 50% of the writers/stories- "idiot", "garbage", "sewer", "fag", "worst writing" etc. - how can they all be the worst stories or worst writing?

By the way, this person is a Trumpite from the deep South running the same play book as Trump and his child molester fakes like Matt Gaetz - they claim to represent 90% of the people as a "majority" but it is just one person trying to destroy the world. They prove a good reason to get out and vote against all the MTG's.

And also note, this person also was cucked or never had sex with a woman in the first place and that is why they target this section to express their anger at women.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 3 years ago

Pathetic husband, hateful wife, disgusting author. Just garbage

eljj5456eljj5456about 2 years ago
Do everyone a favor

If you write another story give the guy some fucking balls

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

who in the fuck would live like this? what crap. bad genes that need erasing

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous