All Comments on '4BDN-PLN8'

by The_Technician

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
starwiz01starwiz01about 12 years ago
Interesting

I have to say that is a great story, My only question then becomes what happens when the probe returns?

newtinmplsnewtinmplsover 11 years ago
Makes a weird sort of sense

I've not actually seen forbidden planet, but I'm in a doctoral psych program and have worked in the field for a few years. Yes, futuristic, but in a society as repressed as ours, it makes a sort of sense. The thing that would 'protect' against this would be to really acknowledge and participate in our desires. On the other hand, many folks are really scared of that.

NimeNimeover 10 years ago
Absolutely loved it!

A perfect sci-fi story. A little creepy. . . a little sex . . yep perfection! And yes Forbidden Planet is one of my favorite sci-fi moves. While a bit campy now it still creeps me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
sequel, please!

Please?

GrandPaMGrandPaMover 7 years ago
Nostalgia got you an extra *

I was going to give you a 4* for this story, but I have seen Forbidden Planet myself, and for that you got the extra * from me. My only really argument with your story is that you somehow failed to use the name Robbie for any of the robots, and Krell or KrellMetal would have also been great to see somehow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A Sequel for SURE!

Interesting plot, sensually sexy. Maybe the sequel could start when Evvie gets back to earth.

DrdieselDrdieselover 6 years ago
Sci-fy @ it's finest

Felt as if I was reading a Phillip k. Dick short. Good imagery!

Needed more sex obviously but the tome was excellent.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Technician@The_Technician
I was born in the Midwest, but have traveled extensively throughout the United States and Canada. Currently I am full-time camping throughout the United States and Canada and spending my time writing for both fun and profit. Books with longer stories such as the kind posted on...