4BDN-PLN8

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When 13 copies himself, it is never an exact copy. Even in those rare occasions where he does not withhold certain skills and experiences, there are always slight personality differences. 13 calls them his "children." I call them a thriving business.

We rent sexual aids. Specifically ServoMechs fitted with appropriate "appendages" to fulfill any desire or wish. After all, 13 did copy the designs for all of the appendages that had been attached to 6, 8 and 12, as well as the electrical modifications to the fingertips.

Just like it says in our ads, David's Sexual ServoMechs can respond to your every wish or desire. We can even temporarily activate the mind links on our rentals if the client desires, but I have one precondition for that. The client has to come down to my office training room where I explain that the 13 series has acquired a rather special form of mind link and might read more than most other ServoMechs would see. Then I have them watch "Forbidden Planet" all the way through. If after that they still want the mind link activated for the duration of the rental, I do it. They can't say that they weren't warned about the monsters from the Id.

Oh, and Captain Murray doesn't know it, but she is also a 1/3 partner in my business. Her profits are being put into an account until she arrives back in another seven or so years. I do, after all, owe this all to her and her subconscious mind. I feel her being a full partner with me and 13 is the least I can do. That, and I am anticipating that copies of 6, 8 and 12 might be very high demand rentals for group weekends at very high rates to very exclusive clients.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

END OF STORY

Please remember to vote

by clicking on one of the stars at the end of the story.

If you really liked it, click 5.

If you really hated it, click 1, but please click something.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

12