All Comments on '#4's Auction Pt. 03'

by LiseKLord

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
LiseKLordLiseKLordover 7 years agoAuthor
Thanks Anonymous.

Thanks Anonymous. You might well be right. It's just fantasy. Sorry you didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

For some reason I don't believe the assertion that her new master is 'fair and even kind.' If she is is 'an expensive piece of cunt,' why would he give these other people free reign with things that certainly could easy damage her if misused? I think you are being a bit lazy tossing in the dual submissive nature and pain slut reasons in order to do any and everything to this woman. Nothing like a bdsm author with a blank check and a checklist.

When will we be introduced to the new master? Will it continue to be this impersonal? I'm not looking for roses and violins, but even a master/slave relationship has human interplay.

Ltv4646Ltv4646over 7 years ago
Good story

Good story, more chapters please. Yes we know it is a Fantasy but good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5

annnony reads all of these LW stories and then votes 1!! Try and wrap your fucking insane brain around that asshole of LIT.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Write more, please

Very inspiring story, please continue, I'm so curious about her new life of slavery. Doesn't have to be realistic - as you say, it's a fantasy. I liked it a lot. 6A63

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Please more!

MattKesterMattKesterover 6 years ago
Transformation?

One thing I look for in good storytelling is a sense of transformation. This is the way I am reading this story. The girl (#4) certainly knows what she wants, and she is working hard to achieve that. But even so, the self-discovery in learning that to truly submit, one must also understand dominance, was an interesting lesson and well-presented.

I saw part 3 as an interlude, in a way. It was interesting to read about the detail in the packaging. I can understand the "underling's" words and cruel actions, which serve to emphasize interesting concepts of human nature.

I find this series to be insightful on several levels, and I am very much enjoying it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Please continue

I look forward to more stories! I absolutely love the way you write, as well as your fantasy. It's amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Waiting eagerly....

Good storytelling ability is when a vivid crisp movie plays in the mind of the reader....you have accomplished this with your exquisite writings. I do look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

More - please?!

FullBlissFullBlissabout 5 years ago
Fantastic writing!

Oh please, more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
jesus christ

please continue this series, your writing is fantastic and so is the story! <3

AllosaurusRexAllosaurusRexover 4 years ago
Great story

Great pity that you stoped this story. Would like to know how she got on with her now master

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love it

Reading this story is like you knew what I have always dreamed of. I would love to be #4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Truly erotic

Simply put, extraordinary.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
ridiculous.

gagged while restrained and unsupervised.

a great way to kill by choking to death on their own vomit.

this whole shipping method is just plain stupid.

the bondage ideas are really good, but the application is just bad.

in a different situation, I would love to see them put to use, but not like this, as she needs to be observed for safety. This is a complete breach of trust. Being tortured is not the same as being put at risk of serious injury or death.

I will refrain from voting.

sorry.

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Never really finished, scores 1/5 for being incomplete

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I thought it was written very well. I being a bit of a submissive myself, thought that #4, didn't worry about herself but just pleasing her future Master.

#4 being put into and restrained, in a dark and soundproof shipping container, was really showing #4's dedication, to her comment for being a born submissive.

Sluttykitty76Sluttykitty76over 1 year ago

More please? While some criticize and can’t seem to understand the difference between fiction and reality the story is good. Who says there isn’t a camera in the box watching her.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous