All Comments on '#4's Auction'

by LiseKLord

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
To be continued ?

I hope there will be a following of #4 Advantures !

lm1jrlm1jrover 7 years ago
very nice

really hope to see more.. perhaps arrival permanent marking and even water sports

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Most incredible story

It reminds me of the woman I have found by the way of the internet. Her beauty is perfect as well as her body. But her spirit to be Mastered and to serve her Master is satisfying to every point. Her need to be punished is insatiable and so we are perfect for each other. Sincerely, Lord R.

DryhillDryhillover 5 years ago
Excellent

A wonderful story, may we have more about #4 please?

please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great lifestyle,

Fantastic story will read more.

Love slave,ss etc this has it all.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieabout 5 years ago
Why low comment

The Mistress is taking credit for #4's abilities and natural inclinations. This is Mistress being a liar and a jerk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
on the edge

Real kidnapping, slave training, real slave auctions?

there is a big difference between BDSM with consent and actual kidnapping and slavery. Although it doesn't apply to the main character...well actually it does because she has no say in being sold to whom, she has not had the chance to enter into a contract with expectations, responsibilities and limits.

Are we to assume she has no family, no life, job apartment or anything else? seriously? If it the experience she wants, great, but it takes a little time and setup to make it work.

I feel this is probably in the wrong category and should probably be in Non Con instead. A lot of good stuff in here but too much of a Non Con overtone for my taste, sorry.

Banger1941Banger1941about 2 years ago

Seems to be a come-on to more detailed experiences of subjects.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous