All Comments on '4th Floor Coffman'

by Turbidus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Remembering Coffman Union at the UofM.

In its day, the 4th floor of Coffman was a very active place as well as the lower level of the Library on campus.

v

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
my spot

was Wilson library

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Wilson Library

Wilson Library at U. of Oklahoma? I loved that place. The tearoom in the basement was always busy and you could find pretty much whatever you wanted there.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Architecture Building, Univ. of Texas Austin

I discovered the best place on the UT campus a few days before I graduated, and wished I had found it much sooner. I took some great dick during the time I had left, and still have the memories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
4th fl. Coffman

I've read most of your GM stories. Great style, great anatomy, incredible imagination!

kwchancellorkwchancelloralmost 5 years ago
Great Work!

This brought back so many memories for me. In my twenties and into my thirties I was a tea queen, and often think about the many cocks I entertained there. I love your writing. Gonna have to start following you and read all your stories.

JimBriefsNPitsJimBriefsNPits3 months ago

Liked your story, brought back, good memories. Fondren Library SMU late 70’s. Science building was a little less busy so less interruptions. Getting down on my knees for under the stall was not fun, but the cocks and cum sure were. Thanks for sharing your story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous