All Comments on '5 Floors of Claire's Submission'

by HeyAll

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG! What a sexy story!

That was delicious in every way. So well-paced, with just the right emphasis on the erotic parts. I'm hoping for a sequel.

xeriscapartistxeriscapartistover 8 years ago
Nice!

Very much enjoyed your story. I thought is was a little clumsy at the beginning, but it went to a very nice pace after that.

I do hope you'll continue. So many possibilities for Ms. Claire.

laffalotlaffalotover 8 years ago
Well done

You took my idea and ran with it, making it all your own. I thought the story moved along at a real nice pace and is ripe for a sequel or two or ten. I could see Claire being enticed to become Leanne's full time assistant and submissive lesbian slut. Thank you HeyAll for the entertaining and erotic read. I fully enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great movie!

Loved it! I'll be there for the first showing... Thanks.

JendehJendehover 8 years ago
Amazing

I hated to see this end! Not kidding lol. I wanted to see how much further Leanne would take Claire. Talk about a life changing experience lol

KansasKansasover 8 years ago
Excellent overall story idea!

I love the idea of a submissive, pretty young woman becoming the voluntary plaything for a dominant female actress! And the strap-on scene was fun, as well! I'm a little surprised that the powerful female producer didn't do Claire doggy-style, as well, as I suspect she would have especially enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What an arousing erotic story!

One of the most arousing erotic stories I have read in a while!

I couldn't stop reading and I got so wet and finally got to cum as I reread the last page! Awesome erotica!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyable read

Liked the story and the way you developed Claire into submitting quickly to leanne.

The only problem with the story is that it has ended before more interesting submissive acts Leanne can induce Claire to complete. Good stories end way too soon, but nothing lasts forever.

Your stories are some of the best fort sure.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
So hot!

I cannot believe how hot this story was! thank you so much for sharing it with us!

Cindy1001Cindy1001over 7 years ago
Continue?

Definitely a fiver! If there would be a chance at the story continuing, I would be glad ... and more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Beautiful

I want more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Wow!!

I want more too!!

Bob

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Holy Shit

You always leave me wanting more!

StridernorthStridernorthover 6 years ago
Please thank laffalot... great idea: exceptionally executed!

This piece has everyone wanting more because the gifted author knows great sex and how to write about it. Don’t you think Claire is gifted enough for another gig? This time ‘acting’ as a fluffier in her own movie!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great writing

Hey Heyall - I have come to see that you can be counted on for well-written and imaginative stories. This story is particularly good because of its premise of the shooting of a movie and a famous actress who likes girls to lick her pussy and dominate them. It's nice too that Leanne sucked Claire's pussy. I would like to read what else Leanne has in store for Claire. I hope it includes the two women licking each others' assholes, and Claire being told to fuck her father. Easily five stars.

DomaldDomaldalmost 4 years ago
Nice

Very nice.

Could easily have been longer.

I think that five floors up is too safe, nobody would ever see that. It could have been one or two floors up, and Claire leaning out the window.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Read

Enjoyed the build up however, like many stories like this, it ends way too quickly. Needs many more chapters. Gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow. Chef’s kiss!

kaleonanikaleonaniover 2 years ago

Claire's apprehensive submission obviously won out as Leanne didn't let that diminish her desire for this young woman to be the choice in successfully fulfilling her obligation as a famous actress. Lesbian love is something men has to appreciate married or not.

Kiwi4everKiwi4everover 2 years ago

Girls enjoy themselves together. I have watched some Lesbians making love if you watch their faces the love they have for each other is amazing and the amount of kissing they do is unreal, is far better to watch than when there is a man involved and if a man wants to learn anything about treating a woman in bed they should watch one and learn something.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Claire needs to experience the dark side now.

mazzmemazzmeabout 2 years ago

Bravo!

A very original and well flowing storyline that flows very well! The engaging characters brought the intriguing tale to life, causing this reader to crave more! A bloody shame you have not continued this exceptional literary work with its wonderful sex scenes!

Ciao,

Mark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Beautiful story, relatable characters, beautiful protaganist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Hot story. Minor grammatical errors like using forms of verb laid where you meant lay. For the few who might care, it’s easy to substitute the correct verbs in one’s mind with no disruption of the flow of your story. Congratulations.

roveroneroveroneover 1 year ago

LOVE the body you created for Claire-tiny breasts and lush muffin... presumably Leanne also going to want to tap her toned co-ed rump..pity both Leanne and producer smooth/bald....

Beejay3Beejay3over 1 year ago

Sexy story…give me a couple of lesbians to play with..WOW!

More …please

Shipmate869Shipmate869about 1 year ago

Very interesting and even believable!

kbone1kbone16 months ago

This is a Great story! Leanne and Claire are the heroes of this story

Beejay3Beejay33 months ago

What a sexual ravishment of ! LuckyClaire!..and her idol!

Can imagine the next few weeks …maybe ending in an fulltimejob/future….!

Love to be a fly on the wall!

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Beautiful and sexy

Charlene99Charlene9911 days ago

Loved it and sorry it had to end. ❤️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHeyAll@HeyAll
22295 Followers
***** PATREON SUBSCRIPTION ***** https://www.patreon.com/HeyAllStories Support my work on Patreon for custom/exclusive content. Tips are appreciated. ***** NEW STORIES ***** Stockings & Heels Hypothesis (lesbian) Lactating Sister, Mom's Help (mom/daughter) College Labia...