5 Floors of Claire's Submission

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HeyAll
HeyAll
22,324 Followers

"I'm almost there," Leanne moaned. "So close. Don't stop."

With a newfound intensity, Claire lapped her tongue even harder. Her goal was to please her idol. And she was willing to do it, even in front of the film crew. The goal was nearly reached as Leanne continued to moan without shame.

"Push your tongue in deeper," the actress groaned. "Oh my god..."

Claire continued to lick rapidly as Leanne held her head tight, rubbing her hair in the process. The actress moaned and moaned.

The actress groaned loudly, and suddenly, Claire's mouth was filled with orgasm as Leanne gushed. It was a hot and wet orgasm. Hot enough to cause the famous actress to shiver.

"Jeez," Leanne sighed. "The producer was a good teacher. Or maybe you're just a natural."

Claire sat upright and wiped the fluids from her lips using the back of her hand. She looked around to see the crew returning to work after some of them had just been watching. It was embarrassing, but she tried not to care.

"What can I say? I'm a people pleaser," Claire blushed.

"I know. And that's what I love about you."

The actress lowered her gown to cover her freshly satisfied pussy. She smiled, stood up, and prepared for the next scene.

~~~~~~~~~~

Later that night. Claire laid in bed reminiscing the day's events. She replayed everything in her mind with precise detail.

She imagined licking the producer's pussy again. Then she imagined giving Leanne full blown oral sex while a film crew was able to watch.

The day before, she was a lesbian virgin. But as she laid in bed that night, she was already experienced with two beautiful women. One of which was her idol.

Claire brought two fingers to her clitoris and rubbed. The feelings of tasting Leanne's pussy in front of everyone was intense. It was a powerful feeling of sexual desire, lust, and humiliation.

She rubbed and rubbed. As she continued touching herself, she wondered what Leanne had planned next. They had another private meeting scheduled for the next morning. Oh, the possibilities, she thought.

She desperately wanted to eat Leanne's pussy again. If she was lucky, maybe Leanne would return the favor. But that was a lot to hope for, given Leanne's big celebrity status. But a girl could still dream, right?

And that was the moment she came...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Early the next morning. Claire went up to the 5th floor to see Leanne.

The actress looked fresh from a shower. Her hair was tied and her face had make-up applied, even though it was early. She wore a silk robe and was barefoot. They exchanged small talk and pleasantries for the morning. But when Leanne arched one of her eyebrows, it was time to get to the point.

"You're doing well as my new assistant," Leanne said. "I'm pleased. Not many women can fulfill the tasks."

"That's flattering to hear. Thank you."

"I should be the one thanking you. The director showed me all the footage we've filmed so far and my acting looks great. I owe it all to you."

Claire blushed, "No. I can't take credit for your talents. You're amazing in every movie you've ever been in."

"But in those movies, I often rely on a special assistant. Especially for the erotic roles. Now, I'm relying on you."

"I'm so honored. I don't know what else to say."

"Claire, I'm going to remove my robe and I want your honest opinion. Okay?"

She nodded slowly. "Okay."

The actress dropped her robe to reveal a black corset. It left her pussy exposed, along with her pert breasts and small brown nipples. There was a look of sensual confidence on her face.

Claire's jaw dropped and she was speechless.

"Well, what do you think?" Leanne asked.

"You look... really sexy. I mean, really sexy. Is this for today's shoot?"

"No. It's strictly for you."

Claire looked puzzled. "For me?"

The actress opened a nearby drawer and picked up a dildo with a strap.

"Claire, I'm going to fuck you with this."

She gulped. "Really?"

"Yes, really. I'm assuming you're not a virgin."

"No, I'm not."

"This will almost feel the same," Leanne explained. "But instead of a cock, you'll be feeling my cock, which is this dildo. I think you're going to like it."

"I was dreaming of licking you again."

Leanne laughed. "This is why I love my fans. I'll be here for the next 3 weeks. Believe me, you'll have plenty of time to lick my pussy. And my producer wants to be licked again also. You have a talented mouth. But for now, I want to ravish you."

She watched her idol wear the strap around her crotch. The dildo was pointed forward. Claire gulped. And she felt excited. Whatever was going to happen, Claire was determined to enjoy it. Her pussy felt ready. There was a tingling sensation between her legs and her nipples hardened.

"I'll do whatever you want," Claire said. "I'm here for you."

Leanne smiled, "I know you are. Now get naked."

Without any need for further instructions, Claire began to remove her clothes. She was dressed in a simple outfit. Each article of clothing was removed and dropped onto the floor.

It was exciting to get naked in front of Leanne again. It was easier. Leanne had already seen her naked. And this time, Claire didn't have to walk into the hallway. They would only remain in the privacy of the hotel room.

Once Claire was nude, she stood up straight and allowed her idol to have a good look.

"Walk over to the window," Leanne ordered.

Claire went to the hotel room window. The curtains were open. The street showed signs of life as people began heading to work for the day.

"Put your hands on the wall," Leanne said. "Bend over. But stay near the window. I get the feeling that you're a secret exhibitionist."

Claire obeyed. She bent over, put her hands on the wall, but remained near the window.

Her legs were spread and she suddenly felt Leanne's tongue going up and down her pussy. It was the first time a woman had licked her pussy. And it was Leanne. The Leanne. The big celebrity. Her idol was actually licking her pussy!

It was several long licks. Leanne's tongue went inside the hole and swirled around. Claire wished that feeling could last forever, but of course, it wouldn't. It was only for natural lubrication. Once Claire's pussy was wet enough (and hot enough), Leanne stopped.

Then Claire felt her labia being spread and the tip of the hard sex toy being placed between her vaginal lips.

"You should be happy about this," Leanne said. "I'm making you a woman."

With that, the actress gave a push, and the sex toy entered Claire's pussy. It entered in a single thrust. Suddenly, Claire's tight hole was being stretched at the command of her idol.

"Oh god," Claire gasped. "Oh god."

The dildo was pulled back, then there was another thrust. A harder thrust.

"Look outside. Keep your eyes on the street."

Claire looked through the window as Leanne pounded harder and faster. She cried from the intense feeling in her pussy. She was also overwhelmed by the exhibitionist feeling for being claimed in front of a window. She was only 5 floors up and she was being fucked by the famous Leanne.

She cried and cried.

"That's it," Leanne said. "Imagine being watched by all those working people. Imagine them knowing that I own you. They would know that you are my submissive."

Those words sent a shiver up Claire's spine as her pussy was being stretched by the thrusting sex toy. Her toes gripped the floor and her hands pressed tightly against the wall.

Leanne used one hand to pinch Claire's delicate pink nipple, and another hand to rub Claire's aching clitoris.

It was a full-on sexual ravishment on Claire's physical and mental senses. The good kind. The orgasm-inducing kind.

"My pussy!" Claire cried. "Oh god! My pussy! It... it..."

Leanne fucked harder. She pinched Claire's pink nipple harder. And she rubbed Claire's clitoris even faster.

"Let it out, Claire. Let it out. It's okay."

It was an orgasm that Claire would never forget. A stream of fluids ran down her legs and onto the carpet. Her muscles contracted and she struggled to remain on her feet. Her mouth opened wide and her heart beat rapidly.

When the orgasm finished, Leanne stopped thrusting and pulled out.

"Turn around," Leanne said. "On your knees."

Claire used her remaining energy to obey. She got down on her knees.

"Lick me clean," Leanne said, wiggling her hips to wave the sex toy. "You've made a mess. Now clean it."

Claire started on top. She licked the sex toy, sucking on it, tasting her own vaginal fluids. Then she kissed and licked Leanne's thighs. Then her calves. Then the top of her feet.

"Stand up," Leanne said.

The actress untied the strap-on and tossed it away.

When both women were face-to-face, Leanne pulled the girl close and kissed her on the lips. They swapped the taste of Claire's orgasmic fluids in each other's mouths. It was a passionate and energetic tongue kiss.

Even though Claire was sexually spent, the kiss had brought her back to life.

"You are my submissive for the next few weeks," Leanne said. "Whatever I want, you'll do. In exchange, I promise you the best orgasms you'll ever have. Are we clear?"

Claire nodded and smiled, "I was yours since the first day we met."

They continued their embrace. Their arms wrapped around each other and they continued to kiss on the lips.

The End

Story idea by laffalot. Special thanks to Dazmine for editing.

Your votes & comments are appreciated.