5 Tests Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In a dismayed tone, Kim asked "So... no?"

I shushed her and she waited, patient as well-trained puppy. There was too much I did not get at that moment. It was becoming more apparent by the discomfort in my head that I could not think and explain my hesitation at the same time. I took a deep breath and sorted my thoughts. One surfaced through the quagmire as I recalled that from the moment I met Kim I knew she was special. This was happening, who cares why or how? She was actually interested! My answer was clear as day.

"I'm very interested in dating you."

"Great! Then there's some stuff we need to cover first, come with me to my room."

I was confused again.

--

Kim sat me on the foot of her bed and then joined me. Her eyes focused on mine and then she began one of the most peculiar talks I have ever had.

"I'm kind of pretty and reasonably smart, right?" was her opener.

I knew this one. "Duh. I mean, yes, I think so." I wanted to match her seriousness. A slight blush formed on her lightly freckled cheeks.

"Okay, well smart and pretty girls tend to have trouble finding good guys. We tend to attract jerks, or at least, that's my experience."

I flashbacked to all the pretty girls I have been rejected by and was tempted to argue that guys have a slightly different take on the pretty girl/jerk dynamic, but I figured I should just listen.

"Well, I've discovered a way around that. Nate, I have five tests. Five individually graded tests that I perform on every guy I want to date. I never reveal the type of test until after they have successfully completed it. Also, I am a very tough marker."

She chuckled to herself, obviously to a joke I wasn't in on.

Then Kim got excited. "Actually, you have already passed one of the tests! Last night might have become a trial date by accident. I hope that's okay." By the sound of things she was relatively unconcerned about how okay it was.

I was silent. What was this all about? Tests? I was doing my best just to wrap my head around her wanting to date me at all and now she was talking about exams?

Kim picked up on my apprehension and so she asked if she should give me a chance to run away now.

I chuckled and said "Kim, I'm holding off on the judgement until after you're done talking." I had no intention of not hearing the end of what she had to tell me about her dating test, despite my reservations.

"Good! I recognize this all sounds asinine and crazy but I have had a lot of bad boyfriends get weeded out by this test, and will therefore defend it to my last breath."

"A lot of boyfriends?" selective hearing had kicked in.

She blushed. "Oh stop. You've already passed a test Nate, that's impressive in my books. You even passed one of the harder ones without knowing it was happening." Defensiveness melted into beaming pride on her face.

I felt good about her being proud of me but not enough to forego asking for more information.

"What did I do to pass this top secret test?"

It was then I noticed her hand had made its way on top of mine, the tip of her soft fingers brushing against the back of my hand.

"Well, you were a perfect gentleman last night. I was all dressed up and pretty and you had every chance to sneak an "accidental" grope or overdo it with my drinks. In fact, I was starting to get worried I didn't do a good enough job getting all gussied up for you."

Groping? What kind of guys was she meeting? Then I thought back to a younger version of me with a slightly more selfish outlook on life. Maybe she had a point. I had become a better guy by that standard but I shouldn't expect everyone t─

"Gussied up for you". Those words bounced about in my brain until they registered and I realized she looked smoking hot last night for my sake.

"Also, like I said, you stayed when you didn't have to. That wasn't just gentlemanly, that was sweet."

While she was elucidating last night for me, I was still hung up on her admission she'd been trying to turn me on.

I grabbed her hand that was resting on mine and asked "And the kiss was the first test coming to a close?"

"Oh and he's smart too, lucky me." she wrapped herself around my arm.

This was a lot to take in. Not the tests, but the pretty girl attaching herself to me as if I was about to fly away. The sensation of having such close contact with someone I had been crushing on for such a long time was exhilarating. There was nothing to consider.

"So...only four more?" I asked, trying to seem nonchalant despite my elation.

Kim tucked into my arm and mumbled "If you're up for it."

So this was happening. I liked a challenge and thought it was a small price to pay if I could do this every day. She looked up at me and her eyes were sparkling. She then whispered "get ready" and reached up to kiss me. Expecting this kiss made it feel no less special than our first. I guess the same was true for her considering how deep the kiss was. Her soft lips were meeting and melting with mine. Her arms rapped around my neck and she lightly nibbled on my lip. She had such soft, full lips that tasted like vanilla gloss. Heaven.

She broke our mouth to mouth and pushed me backwards to lie down on her bed.

"Alright, Nate. Test two."

Test Two:

So there I was with Kim in her bedroom. She had me pinned to her bed and was now trying to upgrade to me on her bed, minus pants.

"I don't think that you'll have too much trouble with this one either," Kim informed me while undressing me quickly, "but I have been wrong before so I won't jinx it."

"Test two...wait, sex, test two is sex!?"

I got a look of derision as she paused. "I'm not answering that until you pass, weren't you listening?"

Before I knew it my pants were down and my underwear gone with them. I was already halfway to a full erection from her tender kisses, but the sudden change of pace had thrown me off a little.

"This seems kind of sudden K─oh my god" suddenly my dick was entirely enveloped by Kim's warm, wet mouth.

"Ifm oo wamma wai I bay habby oo sop uwil yoo mo comfwable" Kim offered, her mouth clearly too full to be terribly convincing.

I found myself in the type of position where it made sense to just lay back and relax. My dick hardening in Kim's mouth, the feel of her quickly moving tongue rubbing the tip, and the look of concentration on her face demanded my full attention. She motioned for me to scooch up on the bed so she could get comfy. Her brown locks were lifting up and down on my thighs as her mouth enveloped the length of my dick. With a light slurp she would lift her head back up torturously slow, making sure to let her tongue sweep along the shaft without missing a spot.

She was incredible. I could feel the back of her throat hit up against me. Watching her pretty face rhythmically bouncing up and down on my crotch was such a turn on that a unintended moan escaped me. I heard a familiar, muffled giggle as she sped up in response to my excitement. She popped the tip right out of her mouth and began sucking on the shaft as her right hand wrapped around the head. Her thumb rubbed circles into the underside of the slippery tip and I gasped as she got lower and took one of my balls into her mouth.

"Holy shit Kim you're absolutely incredible. All this time you looked so innocent. Don't stop."

Kim flipped he hair back and dipped right back down to deep-throat me again. I had dreamt about this for so long that I could already feel myself getting close. Her plump lips wrapping around my cock was my new favorite thing to watch.

My now regular moaning was having an obvious effect on her. Kim's hand slid down her body, under her dress, and down her panties. I didn't have a great view of what she was doing, but when her moans started adding vibration to her blowjob, I figured it out.

She was starting to get lost in her self-pleasure as her eyes closed and the bobbing became automatic. Her tongue was perfectly in place to keep the pressure on, but she was obviously starting to put more brainpower into finger fucking herself. It didn't matter, I was almost there.

"I am definitely going to cum if you keep going like this" I warned her.

Without missing a beat she sped up. My warning had flipped a switch. Her mouth was feeling even better as the intensity and speed made me feel like electricity was running all the way through me. I put my hand on her head just as the first spurt shot out.

The enthusiasm of her blowjob made me cum hard. I clenched while ropes filled her mouth. She was eagerly swallowing after each spurt and locked eyes with me to make sure I was watching her while she flicked her clit.

When she finally detached from me, a small dribble of my white cream was dripping from the corner of her lips. She caught it with her thumb and licked it off while her hips gyrated back and forth. She was engrossed with what she was doing, her hand stretching out the pink panties that would no doubt need to be changed. I sat up onto my knees and held her close, putting my mouth to her ear.

"That blowjob was out of this world, but it'll seem like amateur hour next to how hard you're going to cum. I didn't realize having a fat cock in your mouth would turn you on so much Kimmy, I would've helped you out sooner."

"F-fuck Nate don't stop...keep talking" she moaned.

"I wouldn't dream of it, not when you're dripping all over your bed in front of me." I said, grabbing her ass and giving it a tight squeeze.

She stared at me with her beautiful, brown belladonnas and her jaw dropped. She began to rock rhythmically and looked as if she wanted to speak but couldn't make a sound. I went in for a kiss, and once she regained some composure, I started getting kissed back with erratic rushed smooches and high pitched squealing. Kim collapsed into me and we fell back onto the pillows. Her sweaty body lay limp on top of me.

"So we'll call that third breakfast" she said.

"Wooooow." I replied, with an exhale.

I was in awe partially because she was definitely holding onto that joke for at least the duration of a blowjob and partially because that was a dream come true. Kim and I shifted into a cuddle and I embraced her, nuzzling my nose into her soft hair.

--

"So...any guesses?" Kim asked, as Saturday passed us by from her bed.

I had figured wrong. My pants came off and I assumed we were going to just start off this new relationship with a bang but I must have already passed another test without it.

"Um...you wanted to see if I was big enough?" I took a shot in the dark.

"What? Nate, no, come on. First you insinuate I'm easy now you're calling me a size queen" she said in mock indignation. "You know, if I didn't know any better I'd say you have a very low opinion of me" she was quieter when she said this, and I could tell there was some truth to that.

I gently turned her head to meet my gaze and told her "You're the best person I know. You're actually my favorite person."

She quickly turned in embarrassment "Stop, come on. I wasn't being serious." She smiled to herself.

"So are you going to tell me?" I said, my heart swelling at how cute she was.

She put a finger on her lower lip and explained "Your cum, darling. I needed to taste you to make sure it wasn't gross and that I could make it...come out."

"That's a test!?" I exclaimed, "So now you know I'm a gentlemen and that my jizz is tasty?"

"Ya-huh, what if I caught feelings for you and then found out I had to give up my favorite pastime?" she explained, almost as if she was walking me through some obvious logic.

"Blowjobs are not a pastime, Kim." I was doing my best to try to catchup to her thought process but, as usual, was falling short.

"Well then I guess I'm glad only one of us gets to plan out these tests, because had you failed you'd be out in the cold, mister."

"Fine, then I guess I passed your taste test?"

"You're damn straight, I'd go in for seconds if I wasn't already working on test three." She kissed me and then rolled off the bed and strolled into the living room.

"Am I going to get through all five today? I know I'm not supposed to know anything about these but I haven't even been with you for that many hours an─ oh shit what time is it!?" Suddenly the outside world reared its ugly head into my little fantasy-come-true and I realized that I had plans with my sister at 4.

Kim came back into the room with my coat and said "well luckily one of us is on top of their game at all times. We'll talk later, hon, go see Kate."

I ran out the door and after a quick hug I was off to grab my car. I was five blocks away when suddenly it began to rain, and everything started to feel real again. But the world looked brighter to me despite the overcast.

To Be Continued...

12