All Comments on '5 Tests Pt. 03'

by SoftlyPressingOnward

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
GrandPaMGrandPaMalmost 8 years ago
BZZZTT!!!

He fails the test right there in the last line.

The next story should read: "...in the next few minutes I was hurriedly dressed and shown the door, my other possessions scattered at my feet as it slammed shut behind me." The End.

Why? He utterly failed the Vital Relationship Communications Test. He NEARLY passed it when he told her about her sister's advances with the yoga stuff, but by failing to put a halt to the "sex with the other sister" thing without FIRST halting the procedures to have an in-depth, private conversation with his girlfriend about the impact of this "challenge" on their relationship and future together...and asking WHY she would even want him to pass her sisters tests too. BZZTT!! Fail!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
What he said.

At this point EVRY THING should be considered a test.

But what seems to be missing as a degree of respect.

She thinks so little of him that she either denies her feeling or refuses to let them develop. Basically she is just using him until she says "OK, you'll do. Make me happy now. " This does not sound like a loving relationship to me.

And who springs " sharing" on a partner without talking about it first.

I have never done anything like this and really can't imagine it ever happening, but I would think it would feel like being used.

Imagine a boy friend of several weeks or months saying "come on honey, show my brother what a good cock sucker you are. It's ok, he's family. "

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous