5 Tests Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey again, Mary. Looks like you'll be staying here a while?"

"Look like it." she said softly, "But I hope that doesn't get in the way of you two having fun." Mary then made an exaggerated wink.

I blushed and made my way into the kitchen to meet Kim.

"This is fine, right? I mean you two don't seem to get along all that well..."

"Its fine!" she was miffed, "just don't let her hang around you too much and it won't be an issue."

"Hang around me?" My question didn't get much of a response. There wasn't much more I could say so I just shrugged with a yawn.

"Bed?" we asked in unison. We smiled at each other. At least I knew I wasn't the reason she was agitated, and I could figure out what the real issue was tomorrow.

-------

The next day was another lazy Saturday. After the emotional and physical exertion of the previous night, I could find no reason to leave the apartment. What we didn't count on was Mary having similar inclinations.

In a tank top and yoga pants, the little sister hung out on the couch reading books, listening to music, and spending hours staring at her laptop. For obvious reasons bed wrestling was off limits, and so I decided to chill on the couch and catch up on some reading.

It was around noon that Kim said she'd be back in a couple of hours from some shopping with friends she'd planned. I was asked to keep an eye on her sister but not to let her "get under my skin", whatever that meant. I decided that it was time to get some light stretching and cardio out of the way, so I went into the room to do my thing. Taking my shirt off, I was getting into some basic yoga poses when I heard a knock on the door.

"Nate, I'm sorry to interrupt but I was wondering if I could join in."

"You want to get your sweat on too? Go for it. Have you done yoga before?"

"I have some friends who do it, but I'm not super familiar. Is it okay if I just copy you?"

"I don't see why not"

I could, in fact, see why not. I normally wouldn't have a problem having a fitness buddy, but this girl looked way too much like her sister for me not to take notice. Those same curves, and that same shiny, beautiful hair. She wasn't Kim, but she reminded me of her and seeing her get all sweaty was going to test my self-control. Despite that, I decided to roll with it if only to try to figure out why Kim was so antagonistic towards her.

We got into a triangle pose and I placed her behind me for my own sanity. Bending to the right, I could hear her let out a small sigh. I turned my neck slightly and could see she was definitely checking out my butt.

"You're going to want to look straight at the wall Mary, or else you'll really mess up your neck"

"Oh! My bad, okay right at the wall, got it."

Left side, I could hear her breath become deeper and with each exhale she made the slightest moan.

"Now just a quick forward bend..."

I bent and touched my toes but within a few moments the sound of struggling behind me turned into a panicked attempt at balancing.

"Oh shit Nate watch out!" Mary yelled as she tumbled forward into me.

In an instant I was piled with this pretty 20-year-old's head dangerously close to my crotch. The whole thing happened so suddenly I hadn't even noticed the small smile that had crept onto her face.

"I'm so sorry, are you okay?" Mary asked, pulling me upright and hugging my back. I could feel a sports bra covered chest pressing against me and a familiar but misplaced feeling of desire welling up. I moved back out of the hug.

"I'm g-good. Don't worry it's hard to uh... keep your balance." I stammered.

"It is, do you think you could show me how to properly do some poses? Like guide me?"

"Guide you...like correct your posture?"

"Yes, just tilt me the right way..."

"I mean...sure. I guess I could, I'm no instructor though."

"Oh I know...it doesn't have to be perfect, just keep me on the right track."

Mary got up off the carpet and stood tall before me. Getting up, I couldn't help but notice her fixed stare at me, so full of intent. Her eyes didn't sparkle with innocence like Kim's, but her face bore such a resemblance that it was uncanny.

"Raise up your arms over your head and make your hand into a gun shape pointed at the ceiling"

I watched as Mary stretched up and clasped her hands together, her back straightening up and lifting the tank top high enough to show her belly button. She had the faintest outline of abs. I pushed her arms back so she was making a straight line to the sky.

"Now bend your body to the right without bending your knees. You should feel a stretch on your left side. Breathe in deeply. Good, now lower as you exhale"

As she followed my instructions, Mary's right hip moved back as beginners' tend to do. I put my hand on her hip and she gave off heat in response to my touch. Adjusting my grip I could feel her skin and it was heavenly soft. She gasped a little.

"I'm sorry, are you ticklish Mary?"

"If you tickle me I'll fall on you again. Can I switch?"

"Yeah."

She stretched out her right side and breathed out slowly. I brought her back up slightly and encouraged her down further. I felt strangely cheated when there was no need to correct her other hip.

"Alright, now keeping your knees together, touch your toes. Don't forget to keep breathing"

I started to move away but Mary grabbed my arm.

"Nate...don't move, I don't want to fall on my butt."

Staying perfectly still, I watched her fold forward, giving me an amazing view of her round ass. Hugged tightly by the yoga pants, two round cheeks guarded in stretchy black fabric presented themselves before me. The top of her head brushed against my crotch as she went downwards into the pose. I was going to need to adjust my pants soon if this kept up so I tried to think of anything else. My eyes wouldn't avert themselves from my girlfriend's sister. It took everything I had just to say "and up you go".

She came up and took a step closer to me.

"Can I trust you to hold my side while I do the back bend?"

"Uh..."

Mary grabbed my hands and placed them on either side of her torso. She stretched up and then tilted back. Her ribs began to show a bit as each moment she dipped a little lower. Her top began to slide down and I could see her purple lacy bra and the valley her tits formed. I held my breath as she did her stretch.

She came back up and with the same confused look her sister sometimes had, she asked me why I was suddenly all red. I let go of her and she smiled.

"You know...I didn't actually have a fight with my parents." Mary whispered.

"You didn't?"

She shook her head, still grinning. "No, Nate..."

The gap between us disappeared as her right hand slid down the front of my pants and grabbed hold of the erection that I evidently was not hiding well.

"I came here because I think my sister should learn how to share."

Now Mary was kissing me, but she stopped when she didn't feel me kiss her back.

I grabbed hold of her hand, easing her grip on me. "Well when I want my older sister to share her toys, I make sure to ask her first."

Her eyes went wide and face turned redder than mine. Mary pulled her hand out of my pants and stared at me like I was an alien. Watching that fine ass walk out of the bedroom was difficult, but the pain was eased when I heard the front door open a few seconds later.

"Mary where are you go─" I heard Kim say before the door slammed shut. "Nate, the hell is up with her?"

"Hey babe? Let's talk about your sister."

----

"I'll kill her" Kim began putting her shoes back on.

"No you won't"

"You're right.We'llkill her."

"We shall do no such thing, Kimberly"

"But Nate! She...and you."

"Like I said, your sister tried to seduce me and failed. She obviously got embarrassed and then ran off. What's more interesting to me is why she thought it'd be ok to do something like that to her sister."

"..."

"Kim, what's going on with you two?"

"When I was 17, still in high school with Mary, we had a fight...She had gotten this older boyfriend. Bill or something like that. Anyway, her 5th test was a ridiculous idea she had come up with, one that I was not fully aware of until much later. She asked him to choose between getting to take her to a dance and sleeping with both of us."

"...What?"

"I know! It was so strange, but she told me she wanted to offer him something incredibly sexy and something incredibly romantic, and decided the best way to do that was to offer him something that all the boys at school at the time were joking about. Getting both McElroy sisters in bed was supposed to be like the Holy Grail because we were both virgins who hadn't dated that much."

"Okay so...he chose poorly?"

"He didn't even really think about it, according to her. Of course she let him go then and there but she neverreallylet it go. Mary decided it this was somehow my fault so now, whenever I date someone, she tries to prove that they're only after me for sex. It's completely idiotic."

"Hon...could it be that maybe she needs your help to get past this? I mean this whole thing sounds like a cry for help..."

"She needs a beating is what she needs."

"Or Mary needs her big sister to show her how to get her shit together. So let's go do that."

I kissed Kim on the forehead and we got dressed for the cold. We searched around the neighborhood for a pretty girl walking alone in the snow. She'd forgotten her wallet with her purse back at the apartment so she definitely couldn't have gotten too far. We were passing by the Little Caesars we had eaten at the night we started things, and we found her sitting next to it, weeping. We sat on either side of her.

"This place has magical properties." I said with a smile.

"Duh, Nate...it's pizza. Beautiful, loving, hot and ready."

Mary was sniffling. "I don't have any money..."

Kim hugged her, "I know, kid, I know..."

"I'm sorry I'm a bad sister" she began to cry again.

"Shh...okay, okay. Hey Nate, could you've give us some time to talk?"

I nodded understandingly and then went inside to get warm, listening carefully to make sure the sound of crying didn't give way to the silence of murder.

Exiting back out with food, I found that they were still sitting on the curb, except now the pair had gotten equally teary eyed.

"Come on, we'll eat this at home."

------

We sat on the couch, munching in silence, regaining warmth. I sat between the two girls who had clearly refocused their attentions on more important pizza-related matters.

"Girls, can't you two be friends? I think you are both sweet and deserve to be happy."

My girlfriend was chewing, so Mary chimed in "that's probably true, Nate, but she's had tons of chances with great guys and I keep get stuck with idiots who aren't worth a damn!"

"...Tons?" I repeated.

"Mary, you just keep on picking the same type of guy! Then you get mad when I bring home someone our parents actually like."

"Like? They wouldn't shut up about him, Kim! I never get that kind of praise for bringing back a guy I like."

"They like me?"

Kim put a finger onto my mouth. "Shush, Nate! That's because he's different, Mary. He actually cares about meandis passing my tests. You just pick guys you think will pass your dumb tests."

"My tests are not dumb!" Mary shouted.

"They're all designed to see if he's good at sex. Those aren't tests, that's just fucking around."

"Oh ya? I bet you've never dated someone who could pass even one of my tests"

"Ha! Nate could pass all your tests in the same night."

"Wait...no this isn't what I meant when I wanted you two to ta─" I tried to interject to no avail.

"Nate, shut up, come here." With that Mary pulled me in for a kiss. I pulled back but Kim pushed me forward.

"No dude, show her I'm not lying. You're my representative, make me proud!"

My second kiss with Mary was somehow weirder than my first. I was turned on by the way she swirled her tongue around mine and the little moans I could hear her let out got my heart racing. I put my hand on her thigh and she twitched a bit. Her hand went to the back of my head, grabbing a hold of my hair.

Our mouths were interlocked while Kim sat next to us. When her bravado ran out, she started to get embarrassed as I tasted her sibling's lips. The room got warmer as she watched Maria and I get deeper into making out.

"Al─alright you two, you have to breathe at some point..." Kim intervened, grabbing my shoulder.

Taking my cue, I scooted away to break the seal our mouths had formed. I immediately went to kiss Kim's forehead.

"Sorry" I said with a smile.

"That's okay..." she said, shyly looking at her feet, "so how was it?"

"Wow." Mary sighed.

"Told you!" Kim went from shy to smug so fast I was surprised she didn't get whiplash.

"Whatever, so he's a great kisser, that's not even a test."

"It's not?" My eyes squinted at her.

"Pssshh no, come on, that's just preliminaries. The real tests would kick your ass to the curb" Mary triumphantly bragged.

"Well I guess we'll never know!" I started to get up off the couch when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"Babe...would you like to help me show up my baby sister so we can put this to bed?" Kim asked.

"Literally." Mary chimed in.

There are limits to how much a man can resist temptation. My mouth opened before any processing could occur.

"I'm always here to help."

They laughed and I laughed and we all laughed together until the two girls were in their underwear and sitting with their knees folded on the couch. I was standing opposite to them bearing witness to this unlikely circumstance.

Kim whispered into her sister's ear while Mary stared at my crotch in a daze. She then quickly bopped Kim on the nose.

"That's so stupid!" Mary looked at Kim incredulously. "He doesn't know what your tests are?"

"No, that's part of the deal right?" I asked, confused.

Kim started to twiddle her thumbs in guilty silence. "Well..."

"That doesn't even make sense, that would mean that...," Mary's mouth went agape, "oh my goodness you didn't know you were coming over last night. That's why dad couldn't stop laughing!" Then she, too, laughed in my face.

"Mary, stop, it's just something that I do so tha─ stop laughing! At least my tests make a lick of sense!" Kim scolded.

"Okay..." Mary tried to catch her breath, "okay I'll stop, you're right. It's not fair to laugh until I prove you super wrong. But Nate, lucky for you, I'm a lot saner than this one. You've met my parents so that's 1/5 done. Your next four tests, should you choose to accept them, are as follows..."

I suddenly felt a little nervous. What if I let Kim down and couldn't live up to the hype? Also, why wasn't I allowed to know Kim's test if Mary was about to give me a full rundown of hers?

Mary continued. "Test 2: Make me cum in the next ten minutes. Test 3: Stay blindfolded and handcuffed for 10 minutes without talking. Test 4: Make me cum again, this time without touching me. Test 5: Make me beg."

My confidence grew and I shot Kim a look that she mirrored back. This was going to be a piece of cake.

"Oh and one more thing..." Mary's expression got deadly serious, "You aren't allowed to pass one of my tests using a method someone else has tried before."

The well of confidence sprung a leak and I looked at Kim who, unfortunately, was still beaming with confidence. Fuck me.

I pulled off my shirt. "...Start the clock, I guess."

12