50 Shades Of Pale Pink Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
232 Followers

After dinner the other Doms lead their slaves out of the room. I glance up at Master quizzically. He scowls and I lower my eyes.

"I'll spank you for that later. The slaves are being taken to the dungeon to be set up for our entertainment. We will follow shortly. Rebecca has a special treat for you to watch first."

Mistress leads us along a corridor through a door and down some steps into the dungeon where the slaves are being strapped into and onto various torture devices. We walk right through and into a dim corridor with jail cells either side. A tall girl in a rubber cat suit unlocks a steel door and we are let into a brightly lit cell. The maid who had terrified me so much a week ago is bound naked to an X shaped cross which is mounted horizontally on four posts in the middle of the room. He is gagged.

Mistress addressed the horrible creature. "Shortly I'm going to castrate you with no anaesthetic. You will then be taken to a clinic I own where you will be transformed into a parody of a woman. You will be given a sort of vagina, your breasts made so large that you will need a back brace to support them and your lips enhanced for extreme sucking in your toothless mouth. They will modify your ankles and wrists so that you can only walk on tip toe and have no strength in your hands. I have a buyer in eastern Europe who will pay me well for you". Turning to me "Just for fun why don't you play with his cock. I want the last sexual experience for this paedophile scum to be administered by a nice young thing that he lusts after. As soon as he starts to cum I want you to step well back". I look towards Master who nods his consent.

Roughly I take his cock and start to massage it to stiffness. I then stroke its length back and forth. His breath rasps through his nose as he nears climax. Mistress has returned wearing surgical scrubs and carrying a scalpel in her gloved hand. Strong jets of semen squirt up onto his chest so I step back. Mistress steps in, squeezes the neck of his scrotum forcing his balls tight against the bottom of the sack. With the scalpel she slices through the skin and I see the two balls pop out. The bastard is thrashing about and trying to scream while mistress pulls out each ball and slices it off. He passes out. I feel a little queasy but also elated that my nemesis is controlled. Once Mistress has stripped of her gloves and scrubs we leave the mutilated creature to be carted away.

Mistress leads us back to the dungeon where we tour the room inspecting each of the scenes being played out. We hear only grunts, groan and moans as gags have been used extensively. Subs are attached to a variety of torture machines. One boy is on tip toe as he is pulled by his arms behind him in a strappado while his Master thrashes him with a cane. Mistress Jane has her little sub straddling a wooden pony. The girl is resting her sex on a towel which covers the wickedly sharp back of the pony. Her ankles are restrained and tied down at floor level. There is a belt around her waist with chains leading down to the floor which will stop her from standing upright. Her wrists are shackled behind her back. Mistress Jane crops the poor girl's bottom, making her try to stand. As soon as she is free of the towel it is ripped away. Looking down she realizes her plight. She must keep her tender parts away from the sharp ridge of the pony between her legs. Her bent legs are soon trembling and she grunts with effort through her gag trying desperately to ward off the pain she can see waiting for her. Slowly she sinks down onto the wicked point. Her labia are spread by the point exposing her sensitive clitoris and inner lips to the assault of the sharp timber edge. She rises again but manages only to stave off the inevitable pain for a few seconds before she sinks back onto the pony. Tears are pouring from her eyes, her breath is rasping through her nose and sweat is running down her body. The device isn't sharp enough to cut her. It just provides extreme pain and some bruising is inevitable. I am so glad that I will be spared such torture. Eventually her strength deserts her and she sinks onto the sharp ridge trying not to move. Mistress Jane flicks a short whip at her bottom making her wriggle and squirm as she hasn't the strength to raise herself. Master leads me away to inspect some of the other tortures that I am very happy not to be involved in.

"It must be time for your spanking," he shows me his evil grin.

"Will it hurt?" I'm trembling with excitement.

"Is that what you want?"

"Yes but only by your hand." I crave the touch of his hand.

"How hard will I spank you?"

"Make me cry out."

"How many times will I strike?"

"Stop when you are satisfied."

"That could be fifty blows."

I'm shaking with fear and excitement. I want him happy with me and I'm prepared to submit. Yes it will hurt but I'm sure there will be pleasure too. He leads me to a leather covered bench which he bends me over. My feet are spread about eighteen inches apart and my ankles are shackled to the floor. My arms are pulled straight out in front of me and my wrists are shackled to the bench. I can wriggle my bottom a little. He flips my dress up onto my back. Now I know the splits in each side have another purpose to just exposing my stocking tops. Unclipping my garters he tucks them into the waist of my thong. He leaves me while the other Doms gather.

"My sub has been naughty and will submit to my hand for punishment. She will count each blow. If she forgets I will add another to the secret number that I will inflict."

Standing where I can see him he slips a soft leather glove onto his hand, leans down near my ear and while he caresses my bottom says "I don't want to hurt myself do I?" He disappears behind me.

Thwack! My bottom stings with fire.

"One" I cry out.

Thwack harder!

"Two!"

Harder again!

"Three!"

By six I am crying uncontrollably as my bottom is on fire. I start to miss counting the blows. At ten he stops. I'm a sobbing mess.

He whispers "Two more for miss counting."

He spanks me twice more so hard that I scream. I'm left sobbing on the bench until I start to calm. I feel him pulling the suspenders down and clipping them back onto my stockings. Stretching each away from my bottom he lets them flick back against my tender behind. I jump and squeal.

Once unshackled; I walk tenderly to the bathroom to repair my makeup. I want to pee. My bottom is so sore that I can't sit so I squat above the bowl and drain myself. Returning to the dungeon Master leads me back to the bench, lifts me onto the bench where I sit squirming from the pain while he blindfolds me. He then lays me on my back and secures my wrists and ankles to the bench. My head is lying back over the end. I have been in this position before so I expect to soon have something to suckle upon. The plug inside me vibrates gently, taking my attention away from my throbbing bottom. Even with the pain I can feel my little thing responding, trying to stiffen between my legs. Smooth skin rubs against my lips which respond to that stimulus by opening wide to accept the head of what I hope is Master's manhood. Soon the head is inside my mouth and my tongue gently slides over the smooth skin tasting a little pre emission that has dribbled out. I can't tell whose member it is as I have only suckled on master a few times. Surely he wouldn't let some one else invade my mouth. The vibrations increase which takes my mind off that little conundrum; as I start to seriously suck him into my mouth and down my throat. It all feels so good. My hot bottom, the tingling inside me and having my mouth around master's beautiful cock makes me feel so fulfilled. This is my role in life; to give pleasure and receive pain and pleasure. Someone is fumbling with my little thing, pulling it out of my panties so that it is displayed to the room. Gently I am stroked so that I become hard. My usual pathetic flaccid one inch becomes a stupid fully rigid three inches. What is going on? There is too much stimulus from the vibrator, my full mouth and now someone slipping a hard tube over my silly little thing. I don't understand but I don't care.

The vibrator increases in speed which is driving me crazy with lust. Whoever is using my mouth increases his thrusts and his breath becomes ragged. My mouth is filled with man juice and I respond by shooting my little load into the tube. I feel the tube being taken away, the manhood in my mouth slowly eases out and I'm left lying there with just the now gentle buzz happening inside me. Some one sucks the last juice from me and then licks some drips from my tummy. What the hell is all this about? Left lying there blindfolded I can hear some idle chatter. My only other sensations are my burning bottom and the buzz from inside me.

"The quality is fine. Plenty are viable. So; are we good to go?" I hear Jane say.

"That's good. I'll put it to her and let you know soon." Master replies.

"Cant you just make it do what you want?"

"Some things are outside the bounds with her agreement" he answers. I love him. He calls me female while I'm just an object to Jane. I can't work out what this is all about.

The blindfold is removed as are the bindings holding my wrists and ankles. Master helps me to sit. My bottom is still burning making sitting very uncomfortable. The buzzing from my bottom stops. Lifted to the floor, my dress now covers me although my little thing is still unrestrained. Master takes my hand and leads me up and out of the dungeon. My bottom is still throbbing and walking is uncomfortable. We climb to the second floor where I am led into a sumptuous bedroom where Master kisses me passionately and leaves me with a beautiful maid. She carefully strips my clothes from me, removes my plug and helps me into a lovely warm bath where I soak for ages sipping on chilled wine. Slowly I relax and contemplate the evening so far. I'm puzzled about Master's conversation with Jane. Finally I am helped out of the bath, dried and my bottom treated with soothing cream as I lie across the bed. Standing; I can see myself in a full length mirror. As I turn I can see my bottom is bright red. It will turn black and blue soon I'm sure. Strangely, I'm quite proud of the way I look. Maid helps me into a clinging pink silk negligee which hides nothing and a pair of matching heels. The garment has a slit from hem to halfway up my bottom at the back. As soon as I move my red bottom is visible. My little thing shows as a bump in the front of the garment which annoys me. I manage to sit gingerly, do my hair and makeup.

Maid leads me out of the room and along a corridor to a drawing room where Master is waiting, sitting on a chaise. During the walk, my little thing has been rubbing against the clingy material of the negligee making it go stiff. I hate it. Why can't I tuck the horrible thing away? Master smiles and, patting the seat next to him indicates that I should sit. Once I'm seated he turns to me and kisses me deeply. I quickly forget my bottom and silly little protuberance as I melt into his arms. I'm tingling all over. All too soon he pulls away leaving me frustrated sitting next to him.

"I guess you want to know what I have planned for you, little one" he smiles.

I nod as I'm so wound up I dare not speak.

"How much do you love me?"

"Totally and completely, with all my heart "I manage to answer.

"Will you obey me even if I ask you to do something that you may find distasteful?"

I have to think for a moment before answering. "Distasteful? I wont do scat but I can probably do almost anything else if it pleases you."

"I want you to have sex with a woman."

I think back to school when the girls had me eat them. It wasn't all bad. I had found it interesting to taste them. I can't say that it was the best thing in my early days but I was OK with it.

"How do you mean and who with?"

"Mistress Jane wants her toy pregnant. We tested your sperm and found it viable. She thinks the two of you would make a beautiful baby between you."

Tested my viability? I don't know how I feel about that. "Why don't you do it?"

"She is very tight and Mistress doesn't want her damaged. You could do it without even damaging her hymen. I want you to do this."

"What if I can't get stiff?" I don't want to do this.

"I command you to try."

Well, I did say I would obey him. I guess if it's important to him I could try.

"I submit to your wish." I whisper.

Pulling me into his arms he kisses me deeply. I melt. I have made him happy.

"Stand and then lie over my knees."

Expecting a spanking I steel myself to be ready for the pain. His finger massages my hole and I gasp as he eases first one then two fingers into me. I feel him stretching me by spreading his fingers. Oh no he has removed them. I feel empty.

"Stand!" he commands. I stand.

"You are ready." My heart flutters as he stands, scoops me into his arms and carries me to the bedroom.

"Undress me!"

Nervously I undress him. He is soon standing in all his masculine beauty before me. He is hard and ready for me.

After ripping my night dress off me he throws me on my back on the bed which has been turned down. On the bedside table is a tube of lubricant which he throws to me. Soon I'm slippery and ready for him. Kneeling between my legs he grabs my ankles and pushes them up to my shoulders. I still have my heels on. I'm exposed and ready to be taken. Pressure builds at my rosebud as the head of his manhood pushes against me.

"Be gentle" I implore.

This is not to be as Master forces his manhood into my still too tight hole. I feel the head enter me and gasp with the pain. I'm sure I feel something tear. With a loud grunt he slams the whole length into me. No longer a virgin I cry out with the pain as he starts to mercilessly pump in and out of me. Tears flood from my eyes as I beg for him to slow down. He laughs. I can hear him grunting and the slap of his thighs against me. His length seems to reach right to my chest.

Well, I had been begging for this for days. Now I was getting it hard and fast from my Master. Gradually the pain seemed to diminish as pleasure over rides it. I reach up and grabbed his shoulders trying to pull him further into me. I can feel my little thing stiffening and dribbling between our bellies. I feel filled and fulfilled. Now he owns me. I would be his slave forever. Rasping pants were coming from masters beautiful mouth and I felt my climax coming, as suddenly I felt his hot juices flooding my insides as if he were filling my very soul. I came, panting with pleasure as he lets go of my ankles and collapsed on top of me. We stay that way for ages. I think he sleeps a little as I stay still relishing his length inside me, not wanting it to leave. Slowly I felt it soften and shrink inside me. He wakens pushed himself up and popping out of me flops on his back next to me. He looks at me lovingly and says I am a great fuck. It was not very romantic but I am proud that I had pleased him. I eased myself upright and positioned myself so that I could clean him off. He was streaked with my blood mixed with his cum. Although my bottom now hurts both inside and out I felt a deep love for master and hoped that he would take me again soon.

Once he is clean and I have licked up my juice from his stomach I asked permission to go to the toilet. He just nodded. Walking is painful as I could feel the damage inside and I still have my heels on. Draining myself had me in tears as my sore buttocks were assaulted by the seat and his man juice was like salt in my wounded bud. Eventually I was clean and dry so I repaired my hair and makeup. Returning to the bedroom I found him seated on the chaise in his underpants smiling at me. He indicated that I should sit at his feet.

"Well little one, I enjoyed that. I haven't ever popped a cherry as tight as yours. Maybe I should have taken you on the first night." He laughed. "How was it for you?"

Looking down I answered "it was wonderful Master. I'm glad you waited until I was stretched for the pain was almost too much. I now know that you own me and I will submit to any order that you give. That was the most intense feeling I have ever experienced. Thank you."

"You will submit to any order will you? OK I will test you. Go and lie in the bath on your back. Go quickly."

As quickly as my poor body would allow I scurried to the bathroom and lay in the bath. He followed and said "keep your mouth and eyes open" pulling his beautiful manhood out he proceeded to piss all over me from my feet, over my tummy and breasts until he finally squirted it all over my face, hair and into my mouth. I managed not to throw up somehow and even swallowed a little. Empty and satisfied he tucked himself away smiling. That was gross, I thought, but I was proud to have passed the test. "Yes you truly are mine. Shower yourself and go to bed. I will see you for breakfast. The maid will be here shortly to help you. With that he left me. I had hoped that he would stay with me for the night.

I climbed gingerly out of the bath, slipped out of my sodden shoes and climbed into a steaming shower. It was heaven to clean myself of the sweat and piss from the evening. Maid entered, rinses the bath out and towels me dry when I emerged. My shoes are thrown into the bin. Back in the bedroom maid bends me over the bed and rubs a soothing cream over my bottom and gently squirts some other cream inside me which relieves some of the pain in there. She brushes my hair and dries it before tucking me into bed. Although I have much to contemplate I'm soon asleep.

Dawn breaks and I lie there wondering what the day will bring. When must I have sex with the girl? Can I do it? I must. It will please master. When will he take me again and will he always be so rough with me? How long before my rosebud heals? Dragging my bruised and sore body out of bed I manage to sit on the loo and void myself. Looking in the mirror I see that my bottom is now black and blue rather than red. Please let me recover for a day or two before he starts again.

Maid arrives with a cup of tea which I drink lying on my side in bed to relieve the throbbing ache I feel. Maid tells me that the tea has a special herb infused in it which will help dull the pain. It works. Soon she has flushed me out and helped me to shower. My rose bud is once again treated with the anaesthetic cream so I can now move around quite comfortably. She inserts a small but plug into me telling me that it may vibrate from time to time. It is quite comfortable. She dresses me in my usual outfit of corset, stockings and heels. All are pink of course. I am allowed to wear a tight thong which allows me to tuck. I'm so relieved that my thing is hidden away.

Carefully I apply my make up which is slutty enough to keep Master happy; but not too over the top. Maid ties my hair into a pony tail and applies some red dye to my exposed nipples. I slide into a short dress that hides nothing. My underwear is clearly outlined through the thin material as are my bright red nipples which tingle with every movement of the sheer material over them.

I am led down stairs to the dining room. Master is seated with Mistress Rebecca and Jane. I am led to another table to eat with Jane's toy girl. She is dressed just like me. We are fed fruit and given infused tea to drink. We eat in silence as we both know that punishment would be likely if we talked without permission. Once breakfast is over we just sit looking down at the table. Suddenly my companion gasps and glances towards her mistress. My plug starts to vibrate at about the time I heard her gasp. Glancing at master I see him grinning, wagging a finger at me and mouthing "naughty girl". The intensity of the vibrations increases rapidly and soon I'm lost to the sensation invading my bottom. Toy is gasping with pleasure when I see Mistress Jane standing behind my companion. My pony tail is roughly tugged, thus pulling my head back so that I can see Mistress Rebecca standing over me. Letting go of my hair she slips my dress straps down my shoulders, lowers my neckline exposing my erect nipples. Using the wickedly sharp nails on her thumbs and forefingers she squeezes my nipples really hard. I squeal and was soon crying from the pain. Toy was receiving the same treatment and I could see tears running down her face. Mistress whispered in my ear "pleasure should always be partnered with pain you little faggot". Squeezing even harder she breaks the skin so drips of blood dribble down my breasts. I am howling by now but still aroused by the plug. My little thing is leaking into my gusset giving me a long drawn out orgasm. I hear Toy climax, gasping with pain and pleasure.

davine
davine
232 Followers