50 Shades Of Pale Pink Sissy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
davine
davine
230 Followers

The mistresses finally have had their fun and leave us panting, crying and bleeding while they return to their table, laughing.

"Will the little faggot do its thing for us?" Jane asks.

"She has agreed." Master replies.

"Good lets get them started tonight. Toy should be on heat over the next couple of days. If we keep them at it for three days, she should be in calf before we know it. Once we are sure you can get rid if those bits it will no longer need."

"That sounds like a good plan. How about you bring her over to my place this afternoon and they can get started. Just for fun we can dress them up in some matching costumes."

"I have just the thing. I'll bring them along."

"May I have the pleasure of castrating the little sissy once it's done the deed" Mistress Rebecca chimes in with an evil laugh.

I gasp and completely break down. I forget all about my damaged nipples and burst into tears again.

"Thanks for the offer but she will be done in a private clinic that I own. There is other work that may be performed at the same time." Master smiles across at me which calms me down.

We are home at last. Master sends me to my room to rest. I lie naked under a sheet on my bed, dozing and thinking. My black and blue bottom is throbbing as are my tortured nipples. I can feel where my bottom was stretched and torn by masters' wonderful cock. I am happy and contented to be his slave and to have had him pop my little cherry at last. My aches and pains are a reminder of my place in his life and I'm determined to hold that position forever. Suddenly my thoughts wander to the task I must perform with the toy. Will I be capable? Can I have sex with a woman? Slowly I drift into sleep dreaming of masters' arms around me.

"Wake up little mistress. It's time prepare." Maid is shaking me.

On the table nearby I can see a platter of mixed fruit, various jugs of juice and coffee. As hungry as I feel' I go and relieve myself. My bottom still smarts as I sit but is perhaps a little better than earlier. Returning to the table I tuck into the fruit and have some coffee. Maid presents me with two yellow tablets which I swallow with out question.

After my meal, maid helps me to clean myself inside and out and dresses me in my usual underwear of corset, stockings and thong. Sitting at my dressing table I wonder how to style my hair.

"Master wants you to have pig tails" maid says.

I soon have a lovely looking pair of teen pig tails and then spend time and care to apply some sexy make up. I slip into some pink Mary Jane five inch heels and, standing, inspect myself in the long mirror. I look hot. There is a knock at the door.

Toy hesitantly enters my room. She is dressed identically to me but her hair is loose and she is without make up. Taking her hands I pull her towards me and kiss her gently on the cheek.

"It will all be OK" I whisper even though I have some doubts. "Sit here and I will do your hair and face."

After styling her hair to look like mine I carefully copy my make up so that we could almost be twins. I finish by painting both our nipples with the stimulating red dye that I have used before. My nipples tingle deliciously as the dye dries and soon we are both erect. I feel a strong stirring between my thighs as my little thing trying to escape my gusset. How strange.

Maid presents us each with a package. Inside each are a short pleated pink skirt and a transparent white blouse. We slip into our clothes. The skirts barely reach our stocking tops and the blouses hide nothing. Standing next to each other' holding hands at the mirror we look like slutty school girls. My little thing is driving me insane as it tries to free itself. Mistress and Master enter.

"Aren't they adorable" mistress laughs.

"They are indeed" master laughs as well. "Both of you take off your panties" he orders. We slide them down our legs and step out of them. My little thing springs to attention. Master laughs. "Looks like the tablets worked."

I blush. He leads me to the bed, places me on my back and pulls my skirt hem up exposing my little thing which is as harder than I have ever felt it. Mistress leads toy over and positions her so that her little pussy is over my face. She is bruised from the pony ride and I guess she must be quite tender.

"Use your tongue to get her wet" I am told. She lowers her self onto me so that soon I taste her juices. She is yummy; I wish I tasted like that.

"Fuck him Toy" Mistress snarls at her.

Quickly she lifts herself off my mouth, slides back and squats above my little thing. Taking me between her finger and thumb she guides me into her as she lowers herself down. She is very tight and gasps with pain as she sinks down onto me. She rides me carefully as I'm so short that I could pop out at any moment. She feels lovely to be inside. Soon she sinks down upon me and I can feel her muscles working to try and milk me. Panting with pleasure I look up and see that she is lost to the world. A little drool from her lips falls onto my blouse. She gasps and I feel her spasm around me. No longer able to hold on, panting, I squirt inside her. She flops onto my chest and we hold each other tight. As pleasurable as it had been, I feel ashamed.

Master and Mistress leave us. We cuddle next to each other on the bed as our breathing returns to normal. I guess we slept as the next thing I remember was a huge slap on my bottom. Looking up I see Mistress standing over me with a wicked grin on her face.

"Fuck him again Toy" she snarls. Oh no! I'm not stiff at all. How will this work? I wonder. Seeing this, Mistress slaps Toy's bottom and says," suck him Toy."

Toys lips are soon pursed around my flaccid little thing which she gradually sucks back to stiffness. With this success she straddles me and we start all over again. I don't last very long and soon shoot a little of my cream into her. She continues to ride me until I am soft and fall out. Once again we collapse in each others arms and sleep. We are so tired that we sleep right through to dawn. I wake with Toy trying to arouse me with her lips. She succeeds and mounts and rides me to climax. We are asleep again until our bottoms are assaulted by our respective owners with their canes.

"How many times did you do it, Toy?" Mistress asks.

"Once Mistress" Toy sobs. Both of us are dragged off the bed, bent over chair backs and thrashed.

After the punishment we are allowed to wash ourselves and dress. Toy is amazed at how much time I spend cleaning myself out. Once I explain how I have sex and how Master expects me to clean him off afterwards she understands. We are both clothed in short pleated skirts pink skirts, white blouses over corsets, stockings and heels. I help Toy with her makeup and hair before leading her downstairs to have breakfast. Our owners are not around so we tuck into the breakfast buffet.

Master and Mistress Jane arrive just as we are finishing our breakfast. Mistress takes Toy's hand and leads her to the front door and away to her car.

Master says, "We will be informed of the results within the month. If she is pregnant I shall castrate you and have the other enhancements done. I have decided to enjoy you for a few hours today then you will be delivered home to rest up for a few days. You will need to be fit and well for what I have planned for next weekend. "

Taking my hand Master leads me to the play room and orders me to remove my skirt, blouse and thong leaving me in just my corset, stockings and heels. Leading me to the punishment horse he drapes me face down over the top. It is like a saw horse with a padded leather top bar. My ankles and wrists are secured to the base of each leg leaving easy access to my mouth and my bottom. Both my little breasts and clitty hang down making them vulnerable. Master quickly clamps wicked clamps on each of my nipples and my clitty. The pain from these is soon forgotten as master canes my already black and blue bottom. My tears well up and soon I am sobbing uncontrollably. As suddenly as it started, the caning stops, my head is jerked up by my hair and Master thrusts his penis into my mouth where it stiffens rapidly. I gag and nearly vomit. He seems to be very angry with me. I don't understand why.

Tiring of this he pulls out of my mouth and walks out of sight. Cold lubricant is massaged into my bottom followed by the warmth of his cockhead forcing its way into me. Slowly, gently I feel his length invading my still tender hole until I feel his balls bumping against mine. Although it hurts I also feel pleasure as he is being gentle with this invasion unlike the first time when it was more like rape. Soon I'm panting with joy as he slowly pistons in and out. The pain of the clamps is forgotten as is the slash of the cane. I slide into another world devoted to pleasure, lust and, dare I say it, love. My Master, my lover drives me to the brink and then unclamps my nipples. Pain and heat surge through my teats which just fires my love for him further. My clitty wants to explode but the clamp holds me back as the pressure builds. Master's breath is rasping as I feel his climax building. I feel him reach down and grab the last clamp. As he explodes inside me I feel the clamp released and my clitty explodes in pleasure, heat and pain, spraying my little load onto the floor.

Flopping over me in fatigue he rests for a time before he pulls out and presents himself for cleaning. I hungrily slurp his juices into me, enjoying his taste. Once clean, Master releases me and directs me to lick my juice from the floor, which I do with some fervour.

"Dress yourself," I am commanded.

Quickly I slip back into my thong, skirt and blouse.

"You have done well this weekend. I'm sure that you will do even better next weekend," he clasps and pulls me to him kissing me long and deep. I melt.

"My driver will take you home. Rest and recover. You will be picked up at 5.00 pm on Friday."

He leads me out of the playroom, through the house to the main door where I'm met by the driver who shows me to the car. Snoozing through the trip I'm surprised to find myself outside my apartment block. Quickly I scurry across the footpath and into the building being acutely aware of my risqué clothing.

Up the stairs, my heels tapping I fly to my first floor unit. Unlocking the door I step into my unit. I turn to lock the door and feel an arm encircle my chest. A chemical coated cloth is jammed across my mouth and nose. Blackness follows.

davine
davine
230 Followers