500 Miles and 6 Floors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Good save! Okay, let's just say - hypothetically - that we have another drink or two and then we part company for the night. What does your night look like before we see each other for breakfast tomorrow for the event?" She was just teasing him, but he knew perfectly well what she wanted to hear.

"I will probably walk back up to my room and normally would put on a little hotel room porn, probably some threeway action, sit on the edge of the bed and stroke my cock, but now that we have had our talk and I have that image of you giving an amazing blowjob, I won't need the hotel porn, I will just strip naked, lie back on the bed, and think about that image while I stroke my cock and cum all over my stomach."

"That is pretty hot. Is that all you do, just stroke it? Do you do anything else, like play with your balls, or your nipples? Would you rub your hands all over your body and pretend they are . . . someone elses? Anything else you might play with, maybe wet your finger in your lips and pretend they are . . . say, mine? Am I missing anything?"

Christopher was visibly shifting his weight in against the bench at this and needed some repositioning as his cock stiffened. She notices all of this and smiles. "Yes, I would focus on my cock, but probably run my hand across my nipples and cup my balls before I explode. Do you like watching? You seem pretty interested in this topic, or are you just trying to get a . . . er, rise out of me?"

"Oh, no I like to watch, I love to be watched, but playing together is always more fun, don't you think? I miss skin, and contact. Ya know what I mean? The smell of someone and their hands through my hair . . ." She absent-mindedly took a drink of her wine and let her thoughts linger. "I have about 30 seconds left for my questions, so I better hurry . . . my room is on the 6th floor but overlooks the parking lot or something, which is a shame because I like the view of the city at night. What floor are you on? Good view?" She moved her fingers slowly across the stem of her wine glass and honestly every move she made right now was sexy as hell.

"I am on 12 and I would be an idiot to not tell you I have a great view of the city," smiling back at her.

"I'd love to see it. Let's go!"

5: Elevators Are Amazing

They didn't say much on the elevator ride up, but they did hold hands and he ran his fingers up her arm. They were both excited and anxious to get up there, but both trying to not be too eager about it. But this was the start of an evening where he was to be in almost constant physical contact with her.

Christopher opened the door; Lauren followed him in. She stopped in the entryway as the door closed behind her as he flipped on the main light. Facing her while her back was to the wall, he was going to show her around the room, but she just stood there looking at him. They had their first kiss. It was a slow and sensual - for about a second - and then passion, lust, desire took over and were kissing deeply, his hands across her face, running through her rich hair. Her body pressed up against him and he walked her back to the wall.

Her right leg wrapped around his and helped pull him even closer, as if they wanted to see how much of their bodies could touch. He stopped kissing her and moved his head to the side to kiss the nape of her neck and her ears. She reacted to the hot breath on her neck by moving her hand around his back and grabbing his ass.

"You feel so good, and your kissing . . . wow. I like my earlobe being nibbled on," she almost purred. A kinda sexy moan he found so fucking enticing. "Are we gonna stay here all night or . . .?"

"Let's just start right here," as he pulled back and undid the ties of her dress and drew it down to her waist. She dipped each shoulder and let the dress fall to her waist, giving him the first view of body. Her skin was soft and smooth and buttery. She had a great figure and kept in shape - not like she practiced yoga 12 hours a day, but was defined and taut.

She was not wearing a "come fuck me bra" - because who knew this was going to happen when she started her day - but the demi-cup fabric let him see her nipples pointing through. They were dark brown and contrasted against her white skin; and as he cupped his hands under them and started running his fingers just under the fabric, he could tell they were sensitive, that she enjoyed his touch. They were good solid B cups, but seemed bigger as she arched her back and her head backward, supporting herself against the wall. This had the desired effect of both providing him better access to her tits, but also to make it easier to help her wiggle her hips out of her dress.

While letting his fingers linger on breasts, he slid down her body and put his mouth across her belly, then reached down to pull her dress down and let her step out of it.

Her thin white cotton panties were slightly frayed at the edge and barely covered her hips. Christopher was just inches from Lauren's pussy when she stepped out of her dress and now stood before him. His lips brushed against her thigh and this caused her to open that leg - to kiss inside her thigh a bit. Her hands went across his shoulders and through his hair as he slid one hand between her legs, over her ass, and pulled her closer.

His tongue now darted against the very inside of her thigh and brushed against the edge of her underwear, as fingers pulled her panties down her shapely firm ass. She reached behind her back and unclasped her bra, gently dropping it next to her dress. Releasing her from the last of her clothes, her panties fell into a bunch with the rest of it, and she stepped out of her shoes.

Kneeling before her, his face next to a small patch of trimmed, but thick brown hair, he reveled in the smell of her. She looked down and had his head in her hands, "get back up here and get your clothes off."

Standing up and facing her, he quickly started to unbutton his shirt as she worked the belt and zipper. She palmed her hand down his pants and pressed his cock between him and her hand, slowly adding pressure as she massaged downward before running her fingers down his balls. With this shirt now off, he was kicking off his shoes. Just as he was about to push down his pants, she stopped Christopher with a, "No . . . me." She slid down in front, squatting down, her legs parted and on either side as she tugged his pants down. She left him to kick them off, as she ran her fingers across his cock, and pulled his underwear down, letting it pop out in front of her. She came up underneath it and he could feel her heat before it touched her lips, her tongue meeting the underside of the head.

She fucking devoured him, using her hand to stroke it while the other one pulled his underwear all the way down. She never lost contact as she sucked him off; However once he was fully naked, she looked up at, and if she could speak, would have been saying "see I told you so, are you enjoying?" He thought there is nothing like the site of a beautiful woman working your cock in and out of her mouth while she looks up at you.

His head tilted back, he let the pleasure ride him before he started to feel as if he was getting close. "No, no . . . uhg . . . no, not yet. Too soon, you . . . better . . . get back up here," as Lauren rose back up to him, her hand never letting go of stroking, pulling, or twisting his cock in her grip.

She reached back around, grabbing two hand fulls of muscle and skin around his ass. He kissed her again, open, wet and full as he pushed her back against the wall again. He grabbed under her ass and pulled her up with a left hand as the right went to cover her breast and then lightly pinch her nipple. She raised up on her toes for this and pulled away from the kiss, breathing into his neck and shoulders.

"Yes, . . . you can go a little harder," she moaned as the pinch came again, even before the word "harder" was out of her mouth. She slid down the wall as if her legs were going to give out on her, which had the desired result of spreading her legs and giving better access to her pussy again. His hand off her nipple, he went down between her leg, letting a finger run along the length of her, from the edge of her ass right to her clit, where he flicked a finger across it. Starting his run again, he inserted a finger into her and started sliding it in and out, palm pressing against the rest of her. She pushed her hips forward and made it easier for him to finger fuck her this way. His hand against her ass kept up the pressure and let him control her movements.

There was a little space between them now and she continued to work her hands across his cock, but with less focus as she enjoyed what was being done to her. Between some obvious struggles to breathe, and some moaning and guttural sounds from her, she started "We didn't talk about . . . uhm . . .this before, but do you like . . . talking, like hearing her say you are doing to her . . . cunt. Because your hand, your . . . finger in my cunt . . . uhm . . . come here." She grabbed his hand and backed up - him following her - to the bed where she fell on top of it, legs open and dangling off the end. "Come here, on top of me. I'll let you start however you want, but I really want to end riding on top of you. Just put your dick in me. I want to fuck you." Each word had a pause and meaning, like "I. want. to. fuck. you."

Pinning her arms above her head, he put his full weight on her, with his legs slightly open between her's. Christopher ground his crotch into her, all pressure and weight and tension while eagerly mauling her neck, shoulders, and lips with his mouth. They were on passionate auto-pilot, just desire and instinct at this point, Her hips were dancing across his, grinding and looking for that perfect spot of force against her clit.

He slid his mouth down to her breast and opened wide to get as much of her in his mouth and across his tongue as possible. Sucking her in, he pulled back so that his teeth grazed across her nipple as it hung there for a moment.

She wanted to arch her back and push against his cock at the same time, but the angle on the bed did not allow it, so she pulled one hand out of his grip, and slid it down his side, across his hips, and firmly guiding him into her pussy.

There is good sex, great sex, and not so bad sex. The differences are both physical and mental. They had amazing chemistry and desire had taken over - this was great sex. Pawing and clawing at each other, nails digging into ass, hips pushing into her, sweet wet slurping sounds coming from between her legs.

He tilted back a bit so he was resting on his heels and pulled her legs around his waist. Both of his hands grabbed her ass and hips and pulled her into him - again, and again, and again. This became a frenzied slapping of skin against skin, as she slid over his cock, legs pulling closer, then releasing; her tits flattening against her; her head sliding side to side as she let it happen, let go of any control, and any worry about what she said, how she looked, it was . . . fun.

"Fuck, don't stop. Your cock is amazing, you are amazing. That angle is . . . amazing! Do you hear how wet I am, how wet you got me?" She sat up on her elbows and let her head drop back, changing the angle and position of her hips, rocking them slightly as he pushed in, pulled back. As she balanced on one arm, her other hand caressed his chest, rubbing, swirling along his belly, chest, arms. Her thumb and forefinger found his nipple and gave the slightest pinch. "You like that? Your body just shuddered, I think you like that."

She did it again.

"Will that make you cum in me, that little bit of pinch?" With that, she put two fingers to his lips and as soon as he opened his mouth to moan, she pushed them inside - getting them slick and wet - before leaving a trail of saliva down his chest as she snaked across to his nipple again.

"I want you to cum in me - let go - fuck me. Fucking fill me, but I . . . after . . . want you to finish me off - however you like, but I want to cum too." Pinch. "Cum, that's it, cum in me. Say it Christopher. Tell me you want to cum in me."

He went wild, fucking, slamming into her and was sure it hurt a little bit, but neither cared, the slapping of balls to cunt, thigh to thigh.

Letting loose a string of . . . sounds "Fuck, Lauren, cum, ugh, yes, yes, I am gonna fill your pussy . . . " one after another, he hit that point where there is no going back, you lose all sense of self, and gravity and wave after wave of orgasm takes you, cum erupting from his cock, wet sticky heat covering them, as he gave one last thrust, and fell on top of her. His heart was . . . pounding and bouncing against her's, their breathing heavy and rasping.

Christopher pushed on his hands, above her, and gave her a full sloppy kiss. "I'll be right back," winking at her. He was sure she thought he was going to leave and go to the bathroom or something. So there was no surprise by the pained look on her face, for the briefest of seconds, before he effortlessly brought his head down to her pussy, running his lips against her clit, and grabbing her ass.

"Ohh . . . hhhh . . . humm . . . uh," or something like that, was all he heard between her thighs. With one hand under each luscious cheek, he used his thumbs to pull her apart, pulling back only momentarily so he could see her lips and that cute rosebud ass. She was red, on-fire, and the slightest touch or movement of his thumbs caused her skin to ripple. He closed his lips around her clit and, while still holding her open with one hand, easily slid two fingers in.

She was literally shaking.

"Oh, my, fucking, god. I am gonna cum. Keep doing exactly what you are doing. Everything is perfect. Fuck baby, fuck!

He kept fucking her with his fingers while licking her clit, using his mouth and spare hand to spread those delicious pussy lips. The pace increased and it was just a series of movements . . . tongue, clit, lips, lips, fingers, over and over again when he felt it.

Her whole body tensed, motionless; then like gravity kicked in, she suddenly rested into the bed, her legs scissoring back and forth - open, close, open, close - and her arms spasmed a bit, arching her head back.

"Stop, stop, stop. ugh, no, more tongue. Get up here on top of me, I am still . . . oh fuck that was intense. whu . . . bbba."

"Did you just say 'whubba?' he teased.

"Shut up and lay on top of me," she moaned. "I want skin, get over here."

6: Let The Compass Lead The Way

After laying across her for a bit, he slid to one side and lay one leg across her, rubbing her neck and shoulders, kissing her face and lips, and just coming down. He was just noticing some details about her that he'd missed before - cute pedicured feet - just frankly perfect with a summery red color toenail polish and two rings on her toes, a small compass tattoo on her ankle and a bird and star tattoo on the side of her hip, a small old scar near her rib cage, her skin awash in freckle around her breasts, shoulders and arms with even a few trailing down her stomach. He absent mindedly ran his fingers through her small patch of pubic hair, and saw that her legs had a little bit of stubble. She noticed that he noticed.

"Uh yeh, I didn't know . . . uh, expect this or I would have shaved better, sorry," she said dreamily. "I am on contented kitten. Me-ow! That was hot. You have skills. I needed that."

"Well, my pleasure ma'am. I aim to please," as he sounded like a Texas lawman, switching back to a normal voice, which was slightly hoarse and dry. "Let me get us some water."

Standing a little too quickly, he needed to get his balance. "Oh, I don't mind the stubble," looking over his shoulder to her. "I did not picture you with a few tattoos. Story there? Let me guess, college girls night in Tijuana, Spring Break in Cancun? They are super sexy because no one else here gets to see them, but me. Just like the rest of you." He was a Cheshire cat grinning at her as he brought two waters from the mini-bar back for them. She took one and took a big gulp.

"Oh, that is good. Hydrate, ya' know. So, that tattoos, you want to hear this?"

"Yes, tell me everything. Anything else I need to know about you?"

"So, I went through a phase after my marriage ended and the compass was significant because it kept me on course, . . . I know, it sounds a little goofy but it means a lot to me. You were right about the Spring Break thing, but it was Puerta Vallarta and it was the star. The bird was later because - well, I just thought it was cute."

He reached down and kissed her ankle tattoo and then twisted her around so her hip was up facing him and she was on her side. Spooning against her, he brought his mouth to her bird tattoo. "Any other tattoos I haven't seen yet? Should I go exploring?"

"Oh, you can go exploring, but that is it. I thought about a few more, and almost got my nipples pierced but - honestly if I did - I would walk around turned on, like, ALL the time. Plus not big on the whole pain, piercing thing. How about you? Piercings, tattoos? Whatcha got?"

"Me? Hm, pretty tame in that regard. Not against it, but sorta missed my window. It's like threesomes. At some point you missed your time slot to have a threesome. After that, it would be kinda . . . weird, ya know?" He was running his hands against her back and she laid flat to allow him to stroke her, caress her.

"I don't know about that. My sorority had a reunion a few years ago at a sister's house and a bunch of us shared rooms. Cheryl, Jessica, and I were reminiscing about old times and started a pillow fight - we were all pretty drunk mind you - and it wasn't a threesome, per se, but we did start kissing and there was some heavy petting going on . . . ."

She burst out laughing. "Sorry, I am totally pulling your leg on this one, but you so stopped rubbing my back as soon as I started telling you this story. Sorry to spoil the moment, but I wasn't in a sorority, and Cheryl and Jessica are my neighbors on either side of my house back home. Sorry, that was mean, but kinda funn . . .Ouch!"

He gave her a hard but playful swat on the ass that had a nice little "thwap" sound as he climbed flat on top of her and trapped Lauren's arms above her head. "Oh, funny. Yes you totally had me going there, although the pillow fight was a bit much," as he brought fingers to her side and started tickling her. "Say you're sorry for the lesbian threesome fantasy, say it."

She was squirming to the touch and laughing - a good playful, teasing that made him feel a lucky-I-met-this-girl kinda laugh. "Stop, stop, stop . . . oh hhhaaa . . . . stop. Ok, you are totally going to make me pee . . . stop. Ok, Ok, Ok, I am soooo sorry . . . for . . . my lesbian threesome fantasy."

He immediately stopped and went back to nibbling on her ear, "See, that was all you had to say." He was still on top of her and slid both his legs between her, feeling his cock slide against her soft skin, feeling her lips play against his balls and dick as he moved. Her ass tightened up a bit so that he slid one hand down her body and started to massage the cheek he smacked. He kept this up by kissing between her shoulder blades and across her back.

"Oh, that feels nice. I'll let you do this for awhile . . . I may even reward you later. She paused but he kept rubbing and kissing. She raised up on her arms. "Hey, we haven't' talked about this - obviously - but you don't have like an early morning call or anything you . . . ya, know . . . need me to leave so you can get some sleep . . . " She was struggling to not be too vulnerable but she didn't want any surprises either. If this was a one time thing, she just wanted to know and enjoy, but not embarrass herself by overstaying.