500 Miles and 6 Floors Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nope," he said as he kept brushing his lips over her skin. "No calls, no plans. I may even sleep a little late and miss the opening session tomorrow. 'Best practices in dealing with workplace conflict' doesn't seem to interest me too much right now. You? Want to get a jump on your emails or do some breakfast networking?" They were both feeling each other out.

He wanted her to stay; she wanted to stay, but who would say it first?

"Hmm, well I have my 5am yoga, and then meet some of the girls for early morning pottery, but . . . no, I think I can pass on those."

"You are such a smart ass," as he slid down her back and tilted his head right onto her ass. He pulled her open a bit by grabbing one side and then gave her a playful smack again. "Cute, adorable ass, but smart." Pushing off of her, he stood up and let his feet hit the floor; he finished this with a couple of bongo taps across her derriere. "Ok, so we have established you aren't go anywhere, anytime soon, " as he walked into the bathroom and tossed her a robe from below the sink. "Here, I like you naked but you may feel more comfortable prancing around the room in this. You can see the skyline we talked about," finishing with a knowing smile. "Be right back."

He had ideas!