All Comments on '53 Days'

by Tom Allen

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Deejay121Deejay121over 8 years ago
More please

I hope this is just the start with more to follow great first chapter 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What an idiot.

Go out in the garage, grab a pair of pliers and take the TOY off. Any time he wants to. Wanta fake it? Twist the hasp and bingo the lock comes off! Put it back on after you beat off. And the minute she exposes you to every disease known to man she goes from being your wife to being your pimp. If they do anything but release you and leave, all of them are going to jail, including the bitch wife. For years. Stupid story that seems to forget something called consequences. She doesn't love him. She just uses him. Time for a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously??????

So we go from playful banter and hitting him with a pillow, to leaving on a business trip and leaving him tied down to be raped by two gay men. Well I guess we see just how far down the tubes this marriage really is and how little respect or concern she has for her husband. It would be interesting to know, does he rip the skin off his wrists trying to get out, or does he dislocate a shoulder trying to get out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I was expecting Chris to be a shemale with another shemale friend. Not to males that were going to have their way with submissive hubby. What an unexpected twist to the story. Is there a part 2 cuming up later?

royalrogueroyalrogueover 8 years ago
Please write more

Ignore the hateful comments, great story and I look forward to reading more. It's too bad that there's a small group of readers who hate themselves so much they have to slam writers and stories when they find themselves turned on by femdom erotica. Keep writing, I look forward to the continuing story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
mean rotten trick

Something playful and appearantly positive between them as she does this? I cry foul on wifey. Even if this is a prank and not meant to be followed through upon, it is not good. If she intends it for real, it is a massive betrayal of trust.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Waaaw. People don't seem to get this is supposed to be an erotic story. Great story!

ChastizedChastizedover 8 years ago

Outstanding as usual Tom, thanks!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Splendid

It reminds me of one of my stories (justincbenedict) entitled "The New Arrangement" but your style is really great.For people like us, more stories like this are always needed...

Tom AllenTom Allenover 8 years agoAuthor
Great leads

Wow, JCB - you're rather prolific, and now I feel like a slacker.

I'm off to read some of your stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Total lack of integrity.

I have to agree with a previous commenter, "a massive betrayal of trust". If she knows he's not bi, as the story implies, it's a violation if his known limits.

It may make for a cute story, cucky-boys might find it erotic, but as a Dom and a Bull with decades in the "scene", I'd recommend any submissive stay away from an irresponsible Domme such as her. The depicted situation may seem relatively harmless but the next will escalate, and again and again until a tragedy occurs. Unfortunately, I've seen it before, more than once.

Run cucky-boys, run from one like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
assault and rape

Garbage story .The woman would be jailed and the men if they did anything other than setting the man free would be charged with rape and assault .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Was BDSM for the first few sentences...

the it turned to non consent/reluctance. So that's where it belongs. The story is also badly written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

As someone who actually has BDSM experience, and knows that things like forced bisexuality is a thing. As is consensual nonconsent. Nothing indicates one way or another if either of those aspects are a consistant part of the relationship. If it is being sprung on a partner without prearrangement that borced bi and/or con/noncon is ok, then yes. There is a problem. However as the story set up seems to be of an established femdom relationship it is entirely concievable that off screen, so to speak, this has been established and is a possibility. There isnt enough set up to indicate one way or another, but that could be clarified in another chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Come On

Oh come on, complainers. The only real thing wrong with this story is that we didn't get into the bisexual details. The reluctance angle is important for us cucks.

LeoLewinskyLeoLewinskyover 1 year ago

He is a victim of a liar. Fuck that lousy bitch for letting him be raped by her gay friends. All this chastitycage and gay stuff is no good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Lousy even for a fictional story. He would have had her in jail and divorced her LONG before the guys walked into the room. At the mention of the word "rape" they would have run for the hills. DNA is a bitch unless they want to go to jail. Poorly thought out and badly written mess of a story. You don't think there would be massive fallout if they continue?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous