All Comments on '58 Going On 16'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Cheating is Cheating

I hate Cheaters and I also think He should have gotten a Divorce .. My Ex had a high Sex Drive .. She would have screwed every guy and half the girls here .. Plus doing Me 4 times a week ..

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Love it, hilarious

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
To "Cheating is Cheating"

What if your spouse is cheating you from marital relations by withholding their physical love from you? That is cheating as well! It is cruel too as a marriage is a partnership and spouses need to meet the needs of the other. Being cheated out of physical love and affection is often worse than having a spouse cheat on you with another, maybe worse. Either way, the victim spouse suffers.

Harvey8910Harvey8910over 3 years ago

i loved the story. I gave the story 5 stars. This is an accommodation that happens to some married couples, especially with men that have ED. Many a wife has been accommodated outside of her marriage due to the lack of sex at home. Some call it going through a mid-life crisis. But Slurpuff has hit on a theme here that is all to familiar to me with regards to my friends. I am happy to say my wife and i are going on our 41st year of marriage and we dated for 8 years before we married so we are nearing the 50 year mark on being together. I am very thankful for meeting the right woman the first time and taking care of business over the years.

Mr_Sap24Mr_Sap24over 3 years ago
Fun read

Altough I want to know what happened with the first wife 12 years later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

what a fantasy

MeredithXMeredithXover 3 years ago

A stupid male fantasy. Two stars.

(And this guy never did learn to punctuate.)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Hmm

Amusing, 4*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hilarious

26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago
Again

He’s cheating, but I guess Carol’s cutting him off is a reasonable excuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

The typical female rationalisation (I'm not taking anything away from you) doesn't get any better when used by a male. Average at best....

dgfergiedgfergieabout 3 years ago

Nice story after all the cheating wives stories. I suppose if everyone agrees in this day an age its ok to checks other gals plumbing once in awhile being a good neighbor and all. The guy has a hell of sex drive. good writing

lujon2019lujon2019about 3 years ago

So what i gathered from this is, the guy was stupid enough to get married a third time?

oldtwitoldtwitabout 3 years ago

Absolutely great, what a good story this is, I bet it’s happening somewhere.

Nice straight characters with good descriptions, made me laugh as well.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 3 years ago

Damn

I can't justify this. He was a fucking cheating prick. When you are not happy in a marriage you get a divorce. You don't fix a doorknob and get a blowjob.. As I treat cheating wives, this asshole is no better. If she was cheating he'd be a cuckold. What is the wife? I don't know, but it's fucked up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh, so bloody naughty and good at the same time. As a guy who's been married for over 10 years, the loving does seem to trickle where it used to gush in the past. This story is certainly a plan... ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Don't like it. If this was a real life situation then they should be going and seeking help either, or both, from a doctor or therapist. When someone loses their sexual desire it's normally for a reason it could even be something medically serious.

SignedBTWSignedBTWover 2 years ago

Don't Suppose Any Of You

Sourpusses gave any thought to the idea that Slirpuff just might have written this tongue in cheek, so to speak? Nah, I didn't think many had that much imagination either. This is pretty much a reverse of the old "Honey, I have a date" story. So how many out there started calling her the equivalent of cuck, wimp or whatever for pussy? Where are the cries for revenge? Was this a RAAC? Folks are pretty sexist in the comments in LW's and it always shows when a husband stays with a cheater, so why not here? Signed: BTW ps to Jim, when your income goes down like yours did, you can petition the court to get a reduction in support.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a man whore , pssst where do I apply ?

dgfergiedgfergieover 2 years ago

Loved it, quite humorous. A handy man with a gift and an unusual payment system. The wife settled in and excepted the situation cause she didn't want "put out" for her husband. Isn't that one of the wifely duties?

I mean you get married partly for sex right? Then there is supposedly love involved but then again 'LOVE" is four letter word. I mean if the guy doesn't put out the woman goes looking so if the woman doesn't put out the guy goes looking, right? But then again sex is an over rated pass time anyway, just sayin. Good story 5 stars and screw them all. Advice to all you singles don't ever get married and if you do don't ever get divorced, its a killer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

1 year after the divorce he burnt the wedding photos???

Why would he even have taken the wedding photos?

Would they not have been the last thing he would have wanted to take?

Who needs a constant reminder of a cheating bitch?

Who wants a constant reminder of their failure?

Also re dgfergie comment

W I F E =

W ashing

I roning

F ood

E ntertainment

No man wants just a wif

goodshoes2goodshoes2over 2 years ago

5 stars. I do not like cheaters, but this story was funny to me for some reason. Guy is not getting it at home, so the hell with the wife. Go out and get some regular loving.

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Well written and very entertaining. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Brings great meaning to the term "Handyman".

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not to hell with the wife, He tried, but she was not doing enough to keep hm at home. It's not like he wanted to be out there but the wife drove him to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

If someone considers sex an over rated pass time, they're not doing it right (especially if done with the one you love, who also loves you back, of course), STUPID HUMANS!😂

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She’s fine about it cos she’s fucking all his friends as they know wot he’s up to so they are there to see to her needs. She opened up their marriage just didn’t think to mention it now she doesn’t have to feel guilty it’s a win-win an if he does find out he can’t say a thing. Great story

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

5 stars and Yes, I am also a 'Handy Kinda Guy'. It has been a life long tradition. There has never been a home appliance or any kind of mechanical device that I have not been able to fix YET. However, I never had the need, nor would I ever take advantage of a woman who was desperate, just to get something fixed. It is just not in me to do something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is what a real handyman means. Definitely a 5 star 🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟✨🌟

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Handy is as Handy does! LP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

When he said “so do u want me to leave as I have plenty of places to go” she should of replied “oh thank god i was holding off moving my bf in as I felt bad u would be homeless il help u pack”

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAabout 2 years ago

Like the story and if Carol was the one deprived I would say the same thing. BTRH...l

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Everyman's Dream!

wish_thinkerwish_thinkeralmost 2 years ago

I had trouble following at one point. Even read twice but I must have missed something.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesalmost 2 years ago

If only it could work so well.

Thanks for your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Ridiculous male fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Women aren’t really into “ sharing”. In fact, if you read any amount of cheating wife stories, those who tell hubby they are taking, or not giving up their boyfriend, usually refuse to allow him the same latitude. Even if wifey was ok of his “ arraignment “ , I highly doubt the single moms would be. 3 stars, cause it never would have happened.

TheRealMadtexTheRealMadtexalmost 2 years ago

Aside from some grammar mistakes, a few spelling and punctuation issues........Fantastic story! 5 🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How the heck did Jim get from being in Florida to being back with Carol in Minnesota when they were supposed to be divorced?... this is one confusing, disconnected, messed up story.

xhristianjxhristianjover 1 year ago

Hahahahaha Classic 🤣🤣🤣 was this in anyway realistic absolutely not but as a premise or maybe as a fantasy totally awesome 😎😎😎

EXursusRhereEXursusRhereover 1 year ago

Petty good up the ass play. I've never figured out how it is that a man can like the taste of shit. Or a woman liking it either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

a married man's luck is never that good after so many past divorces. keep write this story was pretty good..

redboat7redboat7over 1 year ago

Loved It!! Great Story!!

dgfergiedgfergieover 1 year ago

A very good story and understanding wife and a very practical man and I'm sure Lowes appreciates their business.

Elgatoazul1944Elgatoazul1944over 1 year ago

Good story,kinda farfetched.

Schlouis57Schlouis57about 1 year ago

Bof! Très déçu !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Yeah right lol....

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Cheating bastard. All of you who gave this a high vote are hypocrites. You know that if the shoe was on the other foot, you'd be moaning and wailing in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Wow, what a naughty adventure. Seems the wives are often holding the cards when it comes to sex and men do the begging. This is a win-win in my book. Loved the story...!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Certainly an interesting setup. Though it does beg the question: if the husband is literally begging the wife for even just a little bit of sex (which by itself is a sad state of affairs) and she continuously refuses, what the hell else is he meant to do? I mean he could tell her up front he's going to get his needs met elsewhere I suppose as it's unfair they both should suffer because of her choice. Makes you think.

chasbo38chasbo384 months ago

Nice idea but Carol's attitude is not fleshed out enough to make her believable. We never ear n why she was starving him to death sexually. Never find out why she was willing to share him. With out this information this is a fantasy rather than a story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

The bitch Dawn is pimping out Jim who should have just divorced the bitch Carol

Jareth05Jareth053 months ago

Yeah I'm sorry but Jim is an absolute lousy excuse for a husband instead of going behind her back and fucking cheating maybe figure out why Carol's having a sudden loss of interest in sex you know like you're supposed to do in an actual fucking marriage and to all your other dumbasses that are like oh shoot a divorced a bitch I can tell your wives aren't fucking happy either,

I mean if my wife has an issue that fucking big you take steps in how to work together and then only then if you realize there's no hope for early you then you look at other alternatives you don't just give up and stick your dick elsewhere unless your week will little shit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

So this was somewhat of a loving husband story. No comment on his first marriage. But a few words concerning his second try. The following is not to put down the story or the author, because, alas, shit like this happens:

Jim made the worst decisions he could have made. NEVER marry if children are not on the horizon. NEVER damage your career or give up a well paying, satisfying job and leave behind your own children from a previous marriage because of lust or infatuation. They could have been either FWB or (exclusive) boyfriend and girlfriend, preferably living separately. Once she was transferred they'd have broken up on good terms, end of (that part of the) story.

Instead Jim, being a grown man and divorced father, didn't even spend one minute thinking things through. That's okay for the purposes of the story, just something nobody should repeat in real life.

HARDUP1957HARDUP1957about 2 months ago

I'm a handyman and I love to eat pussy, are there any ladies that need some repairs done around the house?

NallusNallusabout 1 month ago

Cute, "You Wish!", story. Thanks!

Entertaining, sometimes serious, somehow possible!

Ha ha ha!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I wonder if this would score so high if the roles were reversed.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous