All Comments on '58 Going On 16'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 159 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
OH now wait a minute

Man you was married to her for how many years and the first bad thing you ever said was 'why the f**k don't you shut up?' I lost count of all the women you got. The story was like all yer years rolled into one. Don't smoke crack when trying to write Lit. Try again Slirpuff my son...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Realistic - of course not. Fun to read?

Of course, glad to see the male getting some extra due to the stupid wife cutting him off while she figures it all out. Nice job, author.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Excellent!

Now this story was realistic. You wouldn't know from reading all these other L/W softcock stories on Literotica, but this seemed more like what I see going on around me everyday. Even the wife's reaction was a carbon copy of a standardised script I've even heard myself. Nice work.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 15 years ago
got a little lost and went back to reread

Married to Ann first is what I get, then to Diane, then to Carol. A good story even though it threw me a little at first. It sounds real to me, just a little bad luck at picking women when it comes to marriage. Thanks for the story..........Rich

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Interesting story but that's about it.

There is no reason for this couple to stay married there isn't any love or affection between them. The male slut wants to be single and fuck as many women as he can the wife is just a submissive little woman who has accepted that her husband fucks around on her 5 or 6 times a week. he should just divorce her and make her part of his harem instead of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Fantasy!

heh!

BriteaseBriteasealmost 15 years ago
Great story

Great fun story --- reality doesn't come into it, and doesn't have to. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
The reality is I did some of this but with my wife

blessing. Fun is fun and it lasted a while but sex gets old when you do it everyday. And new girls are more fun than the same one day in and day out. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Lousy writing

Jumped all over the place, bad punctuation, can't tell the difference between your and you're.<p>In other words, typical for this author.

bruce22bruce22almost 15 years ago
Lots of fun

As usual one might suggest being up front about and telling the wife what he had just done with Dawn and asked if she wanted to share or to have a divorce. But the story as it stands is great fun.... Can he really take care of all those women???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WELL

Well, another piece of shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
WELL

Well, another piece of shit.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 15 years ago
Jim is not a sympathetic character . . .

Again, I (and others) beg that you get an editor. One doesn't expect Shakespeare but at least the story should have a semblance of readability and this one suffers with lots of grammatical errors, first person switching to third and back to first person, and other basic errors. Concerning the story, Jim's "holier than thou" attitude regarding his first and second wives' cheating turns into an "I don't give a shit" attitude where he begins cheating like the best of them. As if two wrongs make a right. And it's interesting how many readers give him a pass (because a male fantasy is that we get to screw lots of different women but our wives must remain faithful). His rationalization centers around his having begged Carol, wife number three, for sex more often but she lacked his libido, so off he went . . . Did he suggest they get counseling? Did he indicate to his wife how important it was for him to make love more often than once a week (aside from the arguments)? Did he really try to romance her, or did he simply demand his "rights?" Did he try some masturbation on his own? It is well-known that short of rape or infidelity or swapping scenarios, the partner with the lower sex drive controls the frequency of the sex. One can't remake one's partner to be one's ideal -- he/she won't ever be "perfect." If one loves the other partner, one learns to accept the other's imperfections just as one expects him/her to live with one's own. BTW, I wonder why Jim's first two wives cheated on him? Did he make bad choices, or was he a failure as a husband? The cuck story lovers might figure Jim probably had a small cock and so forth. I imagine his self-esteem was pretty low after divorce number two. Not clear why he decided to marry a third time -- I think I would be quite gun-shy after two failed marriages. One other question . . . why didn't Jim obtain alimony from wife number two (Diane) when it seems she made more than he did? The settlement from GM was paltry considering the damages to his life. There is room for a sequel that might tell the reader more about what was truly going on.

Harryin VAHarryin VAalmost 15 years ago
Interesting plot...

My friend Vulcan is absolutely right. The person with the lower sex drive controls the frequency of the sex was married couples. I know I suffer from that same problem.

<br></br>

In this story however Jim has a long history and a past of married women cheating on him. <b>Carol IS responsible for ignoring how the lack of sex drive is going to be particularly damaging to a man like Jim with his past history</b> ...which I think we can safely assume Carol must known about when they got married.

<br></br>

Still it seems to me that Jim was obligated to communicate to Carol that he felt things were slipping out of control.... and that while there might be other reasons why a sex drive has diminished... from his background and his experience... he is beginning to wonder and panic.

<br></br>

Finally the bit about seeing/ screwing different single mothers after fixing doing some home repairs and getting some on the side ...has a ring of plausibility to it but it's not very realistic. I mean this sort of thing doesn't happen very often but we can all easily see an instance where something like this might occur with one lonely single horny mom... which becomes known ro other single Moms.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Well......

for pure fantasy that beats nearly anything else on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Wha a tangle web were we.

This is not a marriage, it's a three ring circus. None of it is credible to say the least and won't last.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Sure makes a guy think...,

OK, maybe not believable but, I can think of a few ladies that I believe I could have just that sort of thing with if my wife allowed it! :)

dangerouslydeaddangerouslydeadalmost 15 years ago
A Fun Story

A Wonderful story. I would have loved to see a friendship develop between Dawn and Carol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great Fun Story

This has inspired to to a posting on the supermarket bullitenboard for home repairs. Have tool belt will travel ... lol. And with any luck my wife wont be pestered as much by me for the sex she doesn't seem to want to have.

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
Good One

You know, I hate to inform a lot of your commenters that say this story is not real. I have known more than husband over the years that has permission to get sex outside the marriage because the wife has a low libido... It solves the problem for the husband, allows the marrige to continue, and the kids to be raised! My own wife has offered the same to me after she lost interest in sex. I have not taken her up on it only because I do not feel that it is right personally, and my position in life would not have really allowed it! But...it would have solved our sexual problems and my own hurt ego over the last twenty years if I had done so! Don't be so quick to condemn someone that works folks...

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
First ditch the bitch, the ride the wild ones.

. I know when I was divorced I had more women come after me than I could believe. Most were divorced and wanted two things. A dick in them and someone to marry. I tried to never stay in one place more than two months. But eventually I found my soulmate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My goodness were those comments from the cuck

Ron Wood whose wife denies him sex and fucks around on him? She really would "allow" him to fuck other women?

RonRWoodRonRWoodover 14 years ago
I loved the story

Hey, I just read this story again and I still love it. What is even more wonderful is I have just got my own first Anny Mouse comment on my comment! Now I really feel like I could become a writer myself... Thanks guy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
huh?

is it just me, wasn't carol #1, cheated and booted, then diane? as the GM not a healthy finacial settlement too? followed by dawn tammy etc? have tool will travel, and carol's periodic interest and attitude?

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Bah just a wimp wife story..

hehe

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Damn good story!!!

Goofy, silly, funny but most of all a damn good read."THANKS"

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
a man

a man has to do what a man has to do? i guess as long as the wife is happy!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Carol's view on life

isn't very realistic. The women I know are very proprietary. What's theirs' is theirs' and what's yours' is theirs' as well. Don't bring home a STD doesn't make it for me. More about why she had no sex drive would have made for a better story.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusabout 14 years ago
Ann?

In the story our satyr says "Was I bitter, hell yes, did I want revenge, hell yes; but it took me twelve years to get it. " Did I miss it? What form did his revenge take?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
That was nice...

But would never happen, least not with most wives. Most just want men to suffer and for men to gravel and beg for their table scraps.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

That was funny - for a change. But I doubt that any wife will react that way when finding out.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago

Now this is the proper way to deal with a problem.

VickieTernVickieTernover 13 years ago
OK

Hey, this fucker's got it made! Two strikes on him, but then his bases load up and his home runs get to be a walk!

I do like the way your narrative voices match your narrators!

roscovichroscovichabout 13 years ago
Very dissapointing effort from this writer.

One of his worst. The story is disconnected and sometime sound like a mindless drivel. Just empty words. Pity.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
eating out

Surely its eaier to just to leave carol to herself, and find the more that perhaps can be found.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
A MANS WORK IS NEVER DONE

especially with no home support. TK U MLJ LV NV

nakdsubnakdsubover 12 years ago
Not your best

Personally, I don't think the husband screwing around is any better than the wife, but I didn't write this, so I can't put my moral judgments on someone else story. The problem I do have is, would he actually do this having had done to him twice. Knowing the pain of finding out your spouse is cheating on you is devastating, would he really do that to his wife?

DWornockDWornockover 12 years ago
58 years old

seniors = 1*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Seniors 5 *****s

Just trying to even the scales

saratusaratuover 12 years ago

Great grand fathers 4****+

TreyboTreyboover 12 years ago

He knew what his previous wives did by cheating on him. No matter how a person spins it, cheating is still cheating. He deserved to get the shit kicked out of him by hurting his wife, family, and his own honor.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Story is a 4*

Dwornack is a dumb ass.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Total bullshit ...

...I have no idea why I gave it 4 stars. Maybe I liked that the husband finally won one. But I hope thats not the reason because then Id be a pig.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Grammar

Learn how to spell, use the correct words and improve your grammar!

tazz317tazz317over 11 years ago
#2 A STIFF HARD-ED HANDYMAN

is forever in great demand, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The wife cheats on him, she gets her marriage, reputation, family and job torched, he cheats on his faithful new wife who happens to have a diminished sexual appetite and gets rewarded with a harem? If you'd gone with a reverse burn the bastard story, this would have come off as something less nasty. Instead, this guy looks like nothing more than a hateful jerk punishing Carol for the infidelity of his previous wives. Dropping a too-unreal-to-be-believed ending on a story that is grounded in realistic failed marriages and relationships doesn't work here.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Disgrace

You are an excellent writer but you blew it with this tale. Nowhere in any alternative universes would this happen. Anyone who gives this tale more than 1 star is as fucked in the head as you were for writing this garbage.

No disrespect intended.

MattAkerMattAkerover 11 years ago

If he wants to have several mistresses, the scenario would have been ok if not for one thing... Why the hell would he have to marry Carol? His "single mother aid" would deal with his needs, and eventually he might meet his match in sexdrive, and THEN get married, ending the "special services" deal with the others... Marrying someone only to cheat on them is cruel, especially if you know they don't like sex very much.

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Interesting

A novel storyline - it's fiction after-all. Liked the twist at the end.

Yes, some work on grammar and spelling - suggest you use the volunteer editors.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I think that after reading lots of this author's stories this one is tongue in cheek

I can see our author chuckling to himself as he writes the last half of this story for in contrast to most of his other stories no one can in good conscience take this story seriously. It is foremost a funny satrical whimsical approach to a general male fantasy.

It is in the latter half of the story a cute farce of what all men are supposed to desire,

and at the same time the majority of us know we don't really want it after all.

cantbuymycantbuymyover 11 years ago

just to be consistant - he is a cheating manslut and his wife is a cuckqueen.

Toylover52Toylover52about 11 years ago
Very nice

toung in cheek or not I loved it. Wish I had the balls to try.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
The first half of this story was awesome the second half is wild and funny

If you can't beat em join em I guess that's the Montra of this farce is all about. The first half deals with what happens in today's world. Two people fall in love court get married then divorced. The in between is where all the drama is. Between the married and divorced. The game of fidelity is totally based on personal integrity, as we know some people have it some don't. If people fall from love, you needn't involve others but some people don't have the spine to deal with it. I personally knew single women that almost exclusively dated married men. Back to this story, which is like looking at two different sides of a coin. Jim was an ordinary Joe ex marine hands on blue collar type integrity and faithful in part one. The second half Jim became a male slut philanderer. Carol like some people had a low libido, which put her out of sync with Jim. There was no information provided by the author on the cause or reason for Carol's lack of sexual enthusiasm. The story illustrated how strange lives events can alter our thinking patterns. I disagree with the author if that is his point. I've seen cases where persons due to severe injury were completely unable to perform sexually and remained faithful without a doubt. My uncle was injured in an accident and his wife, my aunt never strayed once. If she had, it would've been widely known due to being very well known in the community. I can personally vouch for that and my aunt was a knockout in her youth voluptuous would be an understatement. This story centers directly on the issue of personal integrity and lack thereof and what can happen with and without it. I think?

phil2213phil2213almost 11 years ago
Dream on Mr Adonis or Mitty

This is one for a fantastic dream sequence in living color. I had an Uncle which lived this.he died young.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
day dreaming

believer

KarenEKarenEabout 10 years ago
LOL, In His Dreams!

But still, a cool fantasy.

dahlingdolldahlingdollover 9 years ago
Again the double standard

Very very little demonizing the male protagonist as a immoral evil slut who deserves to be anally raped and murdered. No insulting the staying partner as a coward weakling.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
Only one thing could be better

If he could find one that owned a liquor store. :o)

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
****

Is that a crock of horse pucky or what? Whatever works, dude. Good writing and story. Ah, the fantasies of the deprived - NOT! Cheers!

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Re-Reading

At least Carol is reasonable - she can't/won't have sex as much as he wants, and is willing to turn a blind eye to his getting satisfaction elsewhere.

People may disagree with me, but I feel a wife should be willing to satisfy her husbands's reasonable sexual urges (and, yes, I realize that we all may have very different ideas on what "reasonable" is!), and if she's not going to she should accept his looking elsewhere.

And, yes, the same should hold true if the situation is reversed, though I don't think as many wives have this problem as husbands.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsover 9 years ago
as KarenE says what is reasonable ?

I had a supervisor at a job long ago who told me of his first wife, a Japanese woman.

She would bring him another woman to have sex with when she was having her period, but she had a very strict way of it, she would bring the woman into the bedroom and take her back out as soon as the sex was over, if he wanted more she would bring the woman back in.

Unless they were in the sex act there was no associating with the other woman, no chance to form a relationship was allowed.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
HOME IS WHERE THE HEART-ON SHOULD BE

if not pretend its like Cupid on the loose TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah just what any woman wants from her husband

A multiple cheater. Sorry but I don't see any woman putting up with that BS. She'd be too embarrassed to show her face anywhere wondering whether or not any woman she met was fucking her husband. I think she divorced him. Implausible story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Decent story/terrible writing

Unlike some of the other commenters I don't care about the morality of the character. You said it is mostly true, but who knows for sure? What I didn't like was the writing--typos, misspellings, misuse of words--especially homonyms (look that up). This reminded me of when I was a junior high school teacher and eighth graders would turn in a first draft as a finished paper then wonder why they got a "D!"

If you want others to read your work at least take the time to proofread at least once or have someone else read it. You'll eliminate 90% of the problems that way.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 9 years ago
Amusing

an odd little tale. Thanks for the offering.

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
too sad too be humourous, and closer to real life than you might think

I married young, while still at Uni. We were our firsts. Working full time and taking a full load of classes there was very little personal time left over. She walked across the stage in her cap and gown one evening and the next morning presented our family with a son. (the pill failed, or fortuitous timing?) In short order we built our dream home, and soon thereafter our family was rounded out to the number she had predetermined for us.

And then everything began to unravel. She was complete, and her obligation to the baser elements was no longer required. Since she had no desire to become pregnant there was no further need to "copulate". She was relieved that she no longer had to put up with my demands for self gratification using her body for my pleasure. (Silly me, I thought it was for both of us.)

I waited stoically till I knew the children were financially and emotionally stable. In our divorce, I gave her the house, free and clear, a substantial settlement, and funds dedicated to University for each child.

In the twenty years since the divorce she has dated twice, both times were blind dates engineered by friends or family. She has never entertained a gentleman or lady caller. She is perfectly content in her own company and has no desire or interest in a relationship, emotional or physical with another person.

My "Carol" is happy in her solitude.

I have moved on and learned the joy of being with a woman who appreciates and desires to be treasured and pleasured emotionally and physically.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 9 years ago
good story

interesting plot, nicely done. the outcome was not expected.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
Unrealistic, But...

While it is obviously unrealistic, it DOES make a certain amount of sense if a husband and wife love each other, but have vastly different sex drives, to come to some sort of an "accommodation". We all know that many of the "Loving Wives" in these stories claim the same right!

TailtwisterTailtwisterover 8 years ago
Don't let them beat you up!

They can criticize about your spelling and punctuation all they want but it doesn't take away from the story or message one bit. If they want to feel superior then let them do some writing. No matter how correct the spelling, grammar, or punctuation is if the story isn't any good then it won't be read. You did fine and was a great story. One that holds so much truth that most can't see.---- I'm 67 and except for a couple of vacations from the former wife and mother of my children have been together since the 8th grade.

She has never wanted sex more than once a week since we married. I on the other hand thought there was something wrong with me for wanting sex at least 3 times a week.-

The results is 50 years of either guilt or sexual frustration.

Also back in our day English wasn't near as important as science and math. My English sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
So a man whore?

If it was his wife out getting banged by three different guys, people would be howling for the bitches head! But, employing the double standard, it's good man Jim! Way to pork those broads. And whatever happened to his kids, their child support and his first ex-wife? You left some things out of this. Things you needed to address.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Correction

It's PC not CPU, the latter is a component in a PC

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeabout 8 years ago
Regardless Of The Gender... 1* Cheating Husband Shit!

A marriage vow breaking Cheater is all he was.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xalmost 8 years ago
Cheating

Yes, I agree that this is cheating just as much as when the wife does it.

But there ARE a couple of important differences -

In many of the cheating wives stories they try to rationalize it because women CAN have more sex than men, yet there is never any indication in those stories that their husbands weren't doing their husbandly duties or denying their wives sex. Here, he was practically on his knees BEGGING for it and was turned down flat.

In the cheating wives stories the wife is actively seeking lovers. Here, as frustrated as he was, he wasn't looking for another woman, she just fell into his lap, so to speak. Don't get me wrong, he still shouldn't have done it, but it IS a littlr different.

Finally, in the cheating wives stories, unless they're cuck stories, when he finds out he demands, pleas and begs her to stop, and is usually told to fuck off, that he doesn't own her. Here, while she is justifiably pissed off she makes peace with the situation and establishes some ground rules. And they even fulfill the bogus promise made in so many cheating wives stories that it DOES invigorate their married sex life!

And I have to repeat, despite what may seem like excuses in my first two items, if Carol COULDN'T accept the situation I would TOTALLY be on board with BTBastard!

Ib_SaysIb_Saysalmost 8 years ago
Correcting computer confusion

When you used the acronym CPU, you must have been confused, the term you should have used is PC, as in 'Personal Computer'.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
G.M. caves in 2009?

Horse-feathers! Alienation of affrction, criminal conversation, etc, were all abolished by the Forida Legislature in 1945. G.M. isn't going to take kindly to his blackmail threats, and that's what G.M.'s lawyers would call it. He doesn't get a dime from G.M., although wife #2 may get a black mark in G.M.'s permanent record on her.

So 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Carol?

Di is out and Carol pops up out of nowhere.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5 going on 3

Immature idiotic story good for nothing but the trash bin

MorganDeWolfeMorganDeWolfeover 7 years ago
Cheating...

Jim's no different than any other cheating slut. If you're not happy at home divorce the bitch and move on. Cheating just makes you that much more slimy and low life. Carol should have dumped his ass and took him to the cleaners. Man or woman it doesn't matter, cheating on your marriage is simply WRONG!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
No sex

After being married to a woman who basically stopped having or wanting sex after year four of our marriage I can understand his reactions quite well. I unfortunately put up with getting pity fucks four times a year for 30 more years because 1 I loved her 2 I had children and would not divorce. Would I do it again NO FUCKING WAY

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1* Typical Author Rut Story

Obtuse wimp husband as usual.

Your versus You're (you are)

Husband character is crap.

imhaplessimhaplessover 6 years ago
Cute and fun

5* from me

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To anon below me

Yeah true cheating is not right, but in this story you can kind of overlook it. He did try with his wife, but she doesn't want to have sex that much anymore. He did get caught, but she was kind of okay with it so no harm done?

You are also right that if it was a woman doing that instead she would be called a slut. That's just the way it is. As a woman all she would have to do is just be there and get all the sex she wants with no effort. Look at what the husband had to do to get all those women. He had fix up all their houses every week. He's got to work for it not just spread open his legs. He's wasn't getting paid in cash for the repairs either.

I don't like cheaters, but I did like this story.

waifwaifover 6 years ago
Mixed Emotions

I guess I have mixed emotions about how the character dealt with the issues, but the story was interesting and well-written so still got 5 stars from me. Personally, I would expect fidelity from my husband even if I was not giving him all the sex he said he needed. If he was unhappy with his lot, he could have asked for counselling or a divorce.

A_BierceA_Bierceover 6 years ago
Writing 3—

—double standard 0. Unmarry him, go into more detail about his home-repair duties, and resubmit to Erotic Couplings. Oh, and copyedit/revise one more time.

somewhatniceguysomewhatniceguyover 6 years ago
not credible

it should be in humor/satire.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Humor

I wouldn't take this story seriously because obviously this wasn't your intention. It was a fun read as a male fantasy. Not great, not bad

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
let us be honest

If the wife was the one cheating, and the husband said ok the comments would rain fire and brimstone.

If his wife had agreed to arrangement prior to his cheating that would be different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Me Too

I can identify with his situation. Don't know if I could handle 3 or more women but I would damn sure give it my all. It's kinda different for me though. Seventy years old and happily married for over 23 years. She's over 12 years younger than me so you would think the shoe would be on the other foot. For years we literally made love five nights a week and suddenly she just STOPPED! Can anyone say "ASHLEY MADISON"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
So how did he get revenge on his first wife?? after 12 years no more child support?

you keep missing points you made, not good my friend....bill

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Something A Little Similar

I was about 45 and my neighbor's daughter had already gone through a short, terrible marriage and was back at home with her mother and three siblings. She was constantly being pestered by her mother's string of boyfriends. She wound up spending a lot of time at my house. She soon discovered my sex life with my wife was almost nonexistent. It surprised me when she offered me a proposition that benefitted both of us. To all outward appearances she had a boyfriend close to her age. While "dating" the young man, she came up pregnant. It came as something of a surprise because the young man had a low sperm count. About a year later she gave birth to a second girl. And a year later she gave birth to a little boy. Her husband had a DNA test done on just the little boy, and, surprise, he was the biological father of the little boy. After my divorce, her sister got in touch with me. She told me that her sister had told her before her death at age 30 that she was sure that the two girls were mine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Really stupid....just like the author...

Of this shit! Really don't like shitting on someone's parade ....but this story is sooo bad that I just had to.

King_WillieKing_Willieover 5 years ago
This is sad...

Okay, in part it's comedic, a guy at 58 with all that sex drive and able to get it on and satisfy 4 women. Great success, door, someone give this man a piece of Crimea!

What's sad is that the wife experiences what many women experience at an older age, as libido goes down, vaginal walls become thinner and lubrification rarer.

It's not her fault.

It's not that she doesn't want to have sex, she clearly loves her husband, so much in fact that she is even willing to tolerate his string of lovers.

It's her biology pulling the rug from under her.

Mauser45Mauser45over 5 years ago
King_Willie is right

Our 'protagonist' (if you can even call him that) was a fucking asshole. I agree with King_Willie - it wasn't Carol's fault. Being frustrated doesn't give you the license to go around fucking any woman yu want. This bastard should have been burned, but instead we had Carol becoming a willing cuckquean. Hideous fucking story

SkubabillSkubabillover 5 years ago
Good Story Rotten Spelling

I enjoyed the story but the spelling was atrocious. This writer needs a proof reader.

TajfaTajfaabout 5 years ago
12 years to get revenge?

Sorry but where was the revenge after 12 years. I couldn't see where he ever saw or got revenge on Ann or even saw his children again.

Did I miss something?

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Ok

Decent story, but this guy was cheating. He had a reason, but should have divorced Carol before he went hunting.

jtwheelsjtwheelsalmost 5 years ago
Banned not band rode not road just to let you know I catch them I ignore spellchecker hell

Enjoyed story ignore editing etc

Got to take payment how you can labor not free

He is totally good to go

4 stars

jimjam69jimjam69over 4 years ago
Good light story

We all wish we were so lucky.

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Wishful thinking...

I really wish my frigid wife would have been like this one!!! My ex-wife didn't need sex; but didn't want me to either!!!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous