7th Heaven Annie's Sexual Awakening Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She got her hair styled and slightly trimmed and then she had her nails done. She didn't want to over do it with red so she opted for a French tip on her finger nails and her toe nails. Annie thanked the people at the salon and then headed back to her room for awhile. On the way there she noticed a homey looking bar on one of the side streets. She peeked in the window and thought it looked liked a place where local NYC folk would hang out and not just tourists or wealthy people.

Back at the hotel she felt like she was hungry so she decided to order some room service. She ate and watched a movie and dozed off for awhile. When she woke up it was evening already so she started to get ready to go out. She freshened up by brushing her hair and applying some perfume. She went to her suitcase and took out her red bra and panties. She slipped them on and then put on her dress, jacket and her heels. She looked in the mirror and put on her red lipstick. Annie gave herself a once over and thought she didn't look half bad and with that thought she grabbed her purse and was out the door.

She walked the two blocks to the bar quickly as if to act like a regular New Yorker. She didn't want to stand out or have any trouble in the city at night. A minute later she turned down that side street she had seen earlier and entered the bar. A burst of warm air hit her face and it felt nice as it was getting rather chilly outside. She had expected to be hit with the stale smell of smoke and then she remembered Matt telling her about a recent city wide ban on smoking in public establishments. She was happy to not have to breathe in that toxic stuff and could better enjoy her evening. Annie walked toward the bar trying to decide what kind of drink she wanted.

As soon as Annie had entered the bar Todd turned his head to check her out. Todd was a regular at this bar as were some of his buddies. They lived not far from the bar and liked the small friendly feel. More than that it was a place where they could hang, play pool and sometimes meet chicks who would give it up after a few drinks.

Todd knew the type of women and girls that frequented this bar and he could tell this woman was not one of them. He looked first at her face and saw a nice head of blonde hair falling about her shoulders. She had nice full red lips, but her face just gave her away as the motherly type. Todd then discreetly let his eyes flow down the rest of her body. As he did this Annie was feeling warm and took her jacket off laying it over her arm. Todd noticed she had ample breasts and curves. He liked a full figured woman as long as she wasn't too full. Then he noticed her shapely legs which ran down to her pretty feet in those heels.

"Not bad at all," he thought to himself, "but what is she doing in a place like this?" Todd was under the impression that Annie would not find the kind of man she was looking for in this bar. He turned back to his drink and to talk his buddy next to him at the bar. As Annie approached the bar she was completely aware of Todd's eyes on her. She liked the way he was checking her out and assessing her as it felt raw and hot. She had been doing the same thing although you would never have known. She had learned long ago to do it unnoticed so she could read people's expressions back home. What Annie saw was a young man who looked to be in his mid twenties. He seemed to be the strong street type, a guy who could hold his liquor and defend himself in a fight. He had a rugged face, but not overly so and a good thick head of black hair.

Annie sat down at the bar ordered herself a Vodka Martini. When the bartender brought her drink she said

"Oh and give the young man down there a beer on me," pointing in Todd's direction.

"A beer from the lady in the red," the bartender said passing Todd another brewsky.

Todd picked up his beer and smiled at Annie before taking a long sip. He walked over to her and asked if he could sit down. She nodded her head and he sat thanking her for the beer. They introduced themselves and started talking. Todd asked her if she was from around this area and she said no she was visiting from out of town. Annie told Todd she noticed him checking her out when she came in. Todd acted embarrassed but Annie simply asked him if he like what he saw. Todd was starting to think he had misjudged this woman. Todd admitted that he did like what he saw and Annie said she liked the looks of him as well.

They had a few more drinks and talked some more. Then Todd asked her if she was up for a game of pool. He said he could show her how to play if she was interested.

"Show me how to play," Annie said as a smile came across her face. "Care to make it interesting," she added. "$20 says there isn't anything about pool you can teach me."

Todd agreed and they started to play. Annie spent plenty of time in the pool hall back in Glen Oak and she was no stranger to the game. She knocked the balls in one after the other. She only missed a few shots and soon had beaten Todd good.

By that time someone had started the jukebox and Annie had had several drinks and she started dancing to the music. Todd danced with her awhile allowing her to feel relaxed with him.

"How about I get us another round," he said to her walking toward the bar. At the bar he turned to his friend and said, "Joe this one's ready for the taking in my opinion. Call the guys and tell them to meet up at my place ASAP. Tell them to bring booze and make sure some of it is good liquor. Also tell them no other girls and no telling other friends. I want to give this one our undivided attention. And please make sure we have condoms."

"Don't you think she's clean?" Joe asked.

"I'm sure she is and so am I, but I don't know about all of you guys," he added.

"Touché," Joe said and walked to a corner of the room and pulled put his cell.

Jack's phone rang and he picked it up.

"What's up Joe?"

"I'm at the bar with Todd and he's picked up an older chick."

"Oh yeah, it's been while since I've had some older pussy, Granny or MILF?"

"Think full figured MILF," Joe said.

"We're on the way to Todd's place then," Jack said.

"Wait a minute Joe said who's with you?"

"Benny and Billy."

"Ok so tell no one else, I will call the others. And make sure you get some booze and not just cheap beer. This broad is the liquor type. See you at Todd's."

With that Joe hung up and headed out the door. He went to a nearby drug store and loaded up on condoms as he could not be sure any of the other guys would bring some. The teller gave him a weird look, but Joe just shrugged and said "I have a busy few days ahead of me." Then he made his way back to Todd's apartment.

Joe was the only one in the gang that Todd trusted to have a key to his place. Joe was the first to arrive and moments later the others started to arrive. They all put the drinks in the fridge and then they went to hide in the backroom. Really the backroom was just an area of the loft that Todd has closed off just for occasions like this. Once back there the guys started bickering a little.

"Dude get the camera ready," one of them said

"And make sure the sucker is plugged into the wall this time."

"Yeah we don't want another dead battery incident like last time," someone else said.

Joe opened up a box of condoms and started passing them out.

"Oh man," someone said in disbelief.

"Todd says we use them so shut up."

Everyone knew better than to mess with Todd so they agreed.

Back at the bar Todd walked back to Annie with two small drinks and they drank them down. Annie was feeling the effects quite a bit by that time. Not only had she had several drinks but she had forgotten to eat dinner. Annie leaned up against Todd and whispered in his ear

"I like you Toddy boy want to come back to my hotel room?"

"My place is just around the corner," Todd said "how about we go there?"

Annie simply nodded her head; Todd put his arm around her waist and walked her out of the bar. He led her out of the bar, down the street and turned a corner to his building. They stepped into one of those old elevators with the gate like walls. It slowly snaked up two floors to Todd's place.

"I've never been in one of this kind before," Annie said about the elevator.

Todd told her they are perfectly safe as he opened the door. They stepped into his apartment which was a big open loft. "Nice place," Annie said looking around and trying very hard to get her bearings. "I try and keep it clean," Todd answered. Todd asked her if she wanted another drink and she declined saying maybe later. Todd turned to her and pulled her close to him kissing her lips. Annie noticed he was a good kisser as she returned his kisses. Soon enough she her dress was coming off.

In the back room the guys were watching the action unfold on the TV that was hooked up to the camera. Dude she looks like someone's mom one of them said. This is going to be sick another added. Then they all saw Annie in just her red bra and panties and their cocks sprung to life. That is one hot mother someone else said. They opened the door and started to enter the room. Annie pulled her mouth away from Todd when she heard the foot steps.

"Oh my!" she said noticing all the guys. "Where did all of you come from?" she added.

"Not yet!" Todd snapped at the guys. "You know I hate sloppy seconds and anyway I found her so."

"I know, I know finder gets first crack the guys said in unison."

They all watched as Todd guided Annie toward the bed and sat her down. He kissed her neck and worked his way down toward her cleavage. Soon her bra was off and he was fondling and sucking on her breasts. All Annie could do was moan as his skillful mouth and tongue worked on her nipples.

Todd continued kissing his way down and pulled off her panties exposing her clean pink pussy. Todd was a tough guy, but he also knew enough about how to please a lady. He had learned that if you give a woman what she wants and needs first then she is willing to do about anything you want. Todd rubbed her clit and stuck his fingers inside her pussy getting her wetter by the moment.

He pleasured her this way for awhile and then he laid her back on the bed and dug is face in her juicy cunt. He licked her pussy for several minutes darting his tongue in and out. He sucked her clit into his mouth and then lapped at it with a speed and strength Annie was not accustomed to.

Soon enough she was squirming and screaming lost in the moment of pleasure. She had this amazing release and almost at the same time she felt Todd's cock enter her pussy. He plowed into her and started pumping in and out. He took a hold of her and maneuvered her into several different positions while he continued to pound her. She felt on fire as she built up to a second release. Todd slowed down a bit prolonging his release. He had Annie on her side as he pumped his cock in and out of her getting as deep as he could. He gently rubbed her nipples at the same time and soon he came furiously inside of her.

Annie lay there trying to recover when she felt Todd stand up and walk off. She went to reach for him when she noticed the other guys moving toward her. All of a sudden she was overwhelmed with hard cock. Two of the guys had lifted her up and she was sandwiched between them. One of them stuck it in her pussy and the other in her ass. Ah she gasped not used to that sensation. Before she could truly react, a third cock was in her mouth. She started to suck as the other guys started to pump. She was so very filled and Annie didn't quite know what to feel.

So many different sensations at the same time it was madness. Then she felt some of the other guys take her hands and guide them to their cocks. She stroked their cocks as she sucked another and got pounded by two others. She soon realized she was in a situation she couldn't get out of. This was not what she had had in mind for the night, but she figured she better do her best to please these guys so she could get this over with. A few moments later the man in her mouth pulled out and sprayed his cum all over her face. Then the man in her pussy started to cum and the man in her ass followed him she surprisingly felt herself building up to another release as their hot hard cocks emptied.

As soon as the two men pulled out the ones in her hand took their place. Moan was all Annie could do as she found herself being pounded again. Todd then came over and wiped off her face. She looked up at him as if to say "why?" and at that moment he pushed his dick into her mouth. He had gotten very horny again watching her take on his buddies. He held her head and pumped her mouth like a pussy. It didn't take him long and soon he was cumming only he didn't take his dick out forcing Annie to swallow his load. The other guys finished and rolled off of the bed.

At that moment the elevator door opened and Annie watched as this big black man entered the room.

"Darrel where you been?" the guys asked.

Darrel apologized for being late and walked over to the bed.

"Look here a prim and proper white woman my very favorite," he said.

All of the guys backed off when Darrel approached the bed. They knew that when Darrel was with a woman she could hardly concentrate on anything else. All of the guys envied his monster cock and the affect it had on women. Darrel stripped off his clothes and Annie just stared in amazement at his cock which looked very big even in its semi erect state.

Darrel placed her hand on his cock and she instinctively stroked it wanting to bring it to life and see its full size. He got hard fast and Annie could see that he had to be a good 10' or so. Darrel put it in her mouth and slowly stroked it in and out for awhile. Annie felt the walls of her mouth stretching in an effort to accommodate its size. Then Darrel pulled out and got up on the bed.

"Just please don't put it in my ass Annie pleaded."

Darrel turned her over and put her on hands and knees. Annie cringed as she thought he might be planning to ignore her plea. Darrel did take some mercy on Annie as he entered her pussy and did her doggie style. The entire time he was inside her Annie felt as though she was building up to an orgasm or cumming. He kept slamming into her touching bottom and filling every inch of her already sore pussy. She felt almost violated by how big he was but at the same time there was this immense pleasure. She realized she was getting to experience what she had wondered about at the book store the other day. Finally she felt Darrel release himself and pull out.

The guys all got dressed and grabbed beers as they exchanged fist bumps and comments. Annie all alone on the bed grabbed up her clothes and got dressed.

"I really should be getting back to my hotel," she mumbled.

Todd told her he would call a cab. He walked her to the elevator and thanked her for a fun night. Annie didn't have a response so she said nothing. Downstairs the cab arrived shortly and she went back to her room and slept. The next morning she showered but couldn't quite get to feeling truly clean. As she boarded the plane home later that day she knew she wouldn't forget her trip to NYC anytime soon. She also had the feeling that she should probably take a break from her sexual explorations for a bit. "I'll spend more time with the children and help out more at the church. Yeah that is what I'll do," she said to herself as if trying to absolve or at the least counter act some of the harm done from the previous night. With that thought she closed her eyes and fell asleep as the plane rose into the air.

12