All Comments on '8 Days: Day 7 - FTDS'

by FinishTheDamnStory

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
silver766silver766over 10 years ago
Ok I'm convinced.

I've suspected for a while that your writing is similar to one of my favorite writers on literotica. Now I'm conviced that you are him. You threw me off the trail a little with how dark you got in your literature, but i've recently seen my favorite author go through a kind of dark faze a little while back, so I know he can get really extreme. There is no way that you can write so eerily similar and in such a consistent manner with what he does and not be him. I'm not gonna say who you really are in my comments considering how much trouble you went through to cloak your identity. I kind of like how you are finishing up some of the other quality writer's stories. I get it, you can get as extreme as you want without catching flak under your other name. Though some of the stories are a little too dark IMHO, but no matter how dark you sometimes get with your stories, you're still a romantic at heart and that always shines through in your writing. I'm gonna leave it here, just know that I am on to you, but it'll be our little secret ;)

Thanks, catch you on twitter miss Silver766.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
why, is guy really this self destructive

only way i would touch any of those sluts is with a shotgun

and wow, tested for STDs and AIDS and report back same day, really stupid, that test meant u didnt have em 6 months to a year ago

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Ftds

You didn't.

lihplihpover 10 years ago
Is day 7 the last day?

Aghhh - I want more, it doesn't seem to be concluded to me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
finish

do the end of the story

FinishTheDamnStoryFinishTheDamnStoryover 10 years agoAuthor
The last Chapter

The last chapter was submitted a week ago. I'm not sure what's taking so long. It may have something to do with the Summer Lovin' contest starting. I don't know. The story is still pending in my queue, and has not been rejected. Maybe it will go up tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
lunacy

Marriage? ......no wonder the divorce rate is over fifty percent. These are the most fucked up characters I've ever read about Kill them all and burn the corpses. Destroy any trace of their DNA.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 10 years ago
Loving it

I love it when an author can take the reader from rooting for the demise of this relationship to now hoping they reconcile. Not only did you convince the guy, you convinced me. That is compelling, authentic writing, and takes great skill. Five stars.

harrycartonharrycartonabout 10 years ago
Cue the music

Dah-dun-DUMMM

The Thlot Pickens

CeraonCeraonover 9 years ago

Credit to FTDS: I find myself torn about how I want things to go at this point.

On one hand, the Anon from just a few comments ago got it right: these characters are FUCKED up. The amount of lies, betrayal, and just plain drama makes me think that the best thing to happen to Damon is for him to move to another country and forget he knew any of the folks involved.

On the other hand, DrBeamer is right: the way that FTDS has written Lacey makes me wonder if maybe reconciliation could possibly work. There's a small part of me that is actually hoping that Damon will give her another chance.

Regardless, this has been an entertaining series!

tazz317tazz317almost 9 years ago
NOW ITS SPY AND COUNTER SPY

and triple agents on both sides, TK U MLJ LV NV

sbrooks103sbrooks103about 8 years ago
Many Thoughts

"No, but I had a date. I think he would have been a little ticked off if you bought me a drink” – EXACTLY, and that’s why he didn’t buy Donna a drink, he didn’t want to piss off what he THOUGHT was HER date!

He has to be careful what he tells family and friends just in case they DO reconcile, he doesn’t want her actions to affect her relationships with them. Hell, even if they DON’T reconcile, it looks like they’re going to still be friends, and so she may still have to deal with his family and friends!

"I gave him her number, your house number, and your address.” – I had wondered how he got her number!

“The way she talked, the disrespect she showed you, I couldn't stand that." – So she could have warned him about the Deal, so that he could have been prepared, and probably NOT agreed to it.

“I thought she did deserve better. Maybe I was wrong." – “Maybe”?!

I can ALMOST see reconciliation, seeing how they were set up, but she STILL broke the deal giving Brett her ass, then getting pissed about Jenna, who was never really part of the deal, which was voided by the anal with Brett anyway.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 7 years ago
Second time through

I just don't get why this guy is still hung up on what happened, given what now knows, and given how he himself has behaved.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
That anonymous....

Is right. Burn this shut down to the ground. They're all trash.

jtwheelsjtwheelsover 4 years ago
Didn't see Jenna's betrayal coming improved your writing no I improved my comprehension

Waiting for one hell of a ending

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Stupid

This is story is turning more stupid with any chapter.

He should just walk away from this toxci enviroment. He should be called Jesus, because he is waaaaaaay more forgiving than any man I know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Excuses excuses excuses! Everyone elses fault but poor Lacey's. TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!! FTDS brain is worn out he has to use drugs as an excuse. It also is becoming clear that the only why this story works is if Lacey is a stupid Cunt that makes her the victim. That's as empty excuse used when the writer just can't make it work any other way so they can keep the CUNT and Cuck together. Ridiculous and getting deeper into the LW sewer. Even if you accept all of that bullshit from all of the Cunts. You can not dismiss the cucky-fiance remarks or her cunt attitude toward him or the fact that she is goign to collect on her 6 days after she marries her loser cuck. Sure hope this ends with Damon growing a set and getting rid of all of them. He is surrounded by Cunts. But I doubt it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I didn’t like the way this turned out. Lacy was a Narcissist, controlling bitch! The next time she cheats, it’s going to get more costly if there are kids involved. He obviously was not short on pussy, he shoulda just left the bitch, where he dumped her!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This dude needs to leave ASAP.

There must be something in the town's water supply turning all the women into backstabbing whores.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous