All Comments on '90 Seconds of Lust'

by androgyne30

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Outstanding!

That was great! Most stories that are about this length are set in a calm circumstance, have a lot of build-up, character stuff, plot set-up, and then BAM, "she fucked me and I came...The End". This story was fast paced, just like the experience. We don't find out anything about the characters, because there isn't time in 90 seconds. All we know is these two horny devils are into hot sex in precarious locations. And they like how it FEELS! Great job in quickly telling us those intimate details, and in getting them right. Too many times the description of the action turns up wrong when you play it like a movie in your head. Stuff like "she had her back to me and I was kissing her face, then sucking her toes" Physically impossible, or at least unsexy. Your description of the mirrored walls in the elevator was crucial to the link between their eyes. Very Nice!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
HOT

damn, that was nice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
HOT!!!!!!!

This was the hottest story I've ever read thank you keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
perfect!!!

I read it again and again. Perfect for those little stolen moments all to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
extremely good!

wow, that was one of the best stories i've ever read on the site. congratulations

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FUCK!

YEAH!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
FUCK YEAH!!

I want that 2 happen 2me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
hell yes

gooood stuff

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
....

it was good like fuck yeah

_Savannah__Savannah_almost 16 years ago
Gone in 90 seconds

Your timing was perfect...90 seconds was all it took me, too! Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Fantastic

After reading story after story and unnecessary detail after unnecessary detail, this was a refreshing lust slap in the face. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Puzzling

Wow, I'm a little confused actually. How would/did you do that with all those people in there. That sounded unrealistic because people would definitely noticed violent fucking and they'd definitely realize that people were grabbing visously at each others pants. It also says that at one point some people tried to get into the elevator but it was too full. Which still doesn't really make sense because at that point you were already "Rawring" at each others bodies. ahaha it's making me think. I don't know why but it's making me think. The only possible answer is that people got off the elevator magically at the next stops. But that would have to be really really quick. Lol whatever...idk I just got into deep thought after this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
True

This story was so written buy a guy. Real good shit!

brewster926brewster926over 14 years ago
close

great fantasy. almost happened to me once. i don't think she would ass-fuck instantly tho..

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Hot, VERY Hot!

I wondered about getting her that hot that quick like the next reviewer, but can think of at least 3 explanations. I got 2 things from this story:(1) the GIANT balls on this friggin' guy! (2) That woman needs Nomex panties to keep her pants from catching fire! WELL DONE! Master Samurai

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Disliked*

I honestly didn't like it, the lack of passion you put into your story is appalling, the lack of detail. Try to use detail next time. Maybe then i won't read 3 sentences and immediately have to comment like this.

SexyGeekSexyGeekover 12 years ago
*Liked*

Well, I liked it.

The very shortness and lack of detail bears out the title. How could anyone spend three or four pages describing 90 seconds?

Wham, Bam, Thank You, Ma'm!

ukchatmanukchatmanabout 12 years ago
Liked it

Sometimes a quicky is just what's needed - and this describes that feeling of overpowering lust very well.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous