Sisi Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CJJones
CJJones
9 Followers

"Susan? I am so impressed!" Said Jake, smiling happily from the sofa. "You should be proud of yourself." He added.

"I am proud of myself!" She squeaked back, feeling dizzy with her new found sense of self. It was as if someone else was talking for her, someone with no inhibitions or shame, and more ballsy and confident than Susan had ever been.

"Now, do you think you can do the same for your pussy?" He asked.

"Yes sir!" She cooed excitedly, as she bounded out of the room, giggling as she went.

'She had done it!' She thought to herself. She couldn't remember a time she'd felt this happy, as she put one hand to lean against the wall, a wave of giddy happiness washed over her. 'Now she had the chance to impress him again.' she thought, her ecstasy subsiding and her nerves returning, as she worried about getting it right.

'No, not again.' She thought to herself with a shake of the head. 'I'm not letting myself down again. I'm going to give him everything.'

She took a deep breath and marched back into the living room and came to a halt in front of him.

She opened her mouth with no idea what she was going to say.

"Oh my God!" She squealed unnaturally loudly, pulling a look of mock surprise out of nowhere"I have got such a hot pussy, and I really want to show you. Can I show you? Pleeeeease?" She looked straight at him and giggled with excitement.

"Sounds like a great idea." He replied.

She took her hand away and thrust it into the air.

"Check out my pussy!" She cried, stepping forward and thrusting her pink glistening crotch towards him. "Go on, have a good look!"

He leaned his head forward slightly and gave a quizzical look at her cunt, like a health and safety inspector checking a particular part of a surface. He leant back and gave a laugh.

"Susan, what the fuck is this? This is pathetic." He looked at her quizzically, as if she were a child who had just given an particularly stupid answer in class.

"It's my pussy." Susan blurted, feeling confused and helpless.

"It's more of a miserable little slit than a pussy Susan." He said disapprovingly. "Come closer."

She moved closer still, thrusting her hips towards his face while he leaned in and inspected her.

"Jesus, your slit is so small. How is a big dick going to fit in there?"

"I'm sure it will sir." She said with a nervous giggle.

"I'd have to force it into such a tight little cunt." He mused, leaving her standing in dumb silence. "This isn't good Susan. At least you're shaven which is something, but Jesus." He added with a shake of his head. "Aren't you ashamed of it? Has no one ever told you how useless it looks?" He asked incredulously, using his thumbs to prize her wet folds apart.

"No sir." She murmured.

"People were being polite and you didn't realise. But that's not fair to you in the long run is it? Because when someone tells you the truth you get a shock." He leaned back and sighed. "This is a problem, but it's not unsolvable."

She listened intently to what he had to say, a feeling of genuine sadness that she'd disappointed him welling in her stomach.

"You need some humility. You need to be ashamed of this. And next time you need to warn people, as it's only fair on them."

She nodded slowly, taking it in. 'He was right' she thought to herself. 'Why had no one told her before?' She thought to herself. She was lucky that someone had finally told her the truth, although she now found herself worrying about whether he'd want her.

"And I don't think this deserves to be called a fanny anymore, or a pussy. From now on this is your fuckhole, or fuckslit. Now go out and come back in, but this time I'll need an apology before you show it to me."

"I'm so sorry sir." She said, her voice still sounding absurdly upbeat through her forced smile.

She walked out of the room, a feeling of shame overwhelming her. She hadn't expected that, and it was as if her pride had been taken away, only to be replaced by a feeling of emptiness, mingled with an increasingly desperate need to impress.

She re-entered the room, and stood in front of him.

"Hey, do you want to see my pussy?" She squealed.

"It's a fuckhole Susan." He said, flatly, beckoning her onto his knee.

Ten painful slaps on her already blushing bottom, and she was pushed back into the corridor, before turning back around.

"Hey, do you want to see my fuckhole?" She asked, putting as much energy into her question as possible, standing bright eyed, awaiting his answer.

"I do." He answered.

"Well there's something you should know!" She replied, giving an inexplicable giggle. "My fuckhole is an ugly little slit... and I'm soooo sorry!" She cried.

"That's okay. Apology accepted. But what if I want to fuck you but my dick won't fit in there?"

"Well just force it!" Came her sing song reply. "Do you still want to see it?" She asked, feeling a sense of anticipation building.

"Yes."

Not for the first time, it was as if another unknown force was in control of her actions, and before she had a chance to think, she had whipped her hand away from her crotch, raised both arms in the air as if in celebration, and screamed:

"Check out my pathetic little fuck hole!"

And with that, she moved one hand back down to her twat, and with two fingers splayed her lips apart, giving a hopeful 'whoop!' to cap it off, leaving her standing, vagina splayed open, grinning like she was a salesperson on the QVC shopping channel, an image of hopeless desperation.

"I know it's pathetic, and I'm so sorry!" She giggled, "but I'm sure it'll be a good fit for you sir!"

"Good girl Susan." His words of praise giving her another lift.

She was utterly humiliated, and any sense of pride or worth had been stripped away with alarming speed. She realised how utterly helpless she was, as she became increasingly dependent on his orders and words. But as she thought about this, she couldn't help but feel comforted. He would know what was best, and he would make the decisions, even if it was about how she should feel. There was something so liberating about having the decision process removed, and about letting go of her dignity, and ironically with her pride vanishing by the second she felt as if she could do anything.

"Now we need to do the same for your butt hole." He commanded.

She did as she was told, strutting back into the room, bending down on all fours in front of him, her ass was thrust towards his face; giving him a good show and wiggling when he asked. She felt another surge of uncontrollable energy building within her and, powerless to stop it, she thrust her right arm into the air and gave a loud 'whoooo!' like a cheerleader in celebration, before convulsing in another fit of giggles.

"Good girl Susan." His said, seeming genuinely pleased, which made her spirits soar. "I think you're finally starting to behave like a proper bimbo now. Aren't you?"

"Yah!" She said, with a giggle.

"I think you need a better name. 'Susan' is so boring, wouldn't you agree?"

"Yes! It's SO boring!" She replied without thinking.

"I'm going to call you Sisi, and Sisi is going to be everything that Susan isn't: confident, uninhibited, carefree, giggly, and existing only for sex. Are you ready to leave that boring bitch Susan behind Sisi?"

"Yes!" She shouted. As soon as he'd suggested it, she'd had a sudden desire to get rid of her name, and become Sisi.

"Close your eyes."

She did as she was told, as she heard him unzip his flies from behind her and get up from the sofa, walking around so he was in front of her. She trembled with anticipation, and couldn't stop herself but let out a loud groan as she felt the hot tip of his manhood brush against her forehead.

"Repeat after me." He commanded. "Sisi loves cock more than anything in the world."

She did as she was told, only to receive an unexpected slap across the cheek, followed by another.

"Sisi speaks in a higher voice." He demanded.

"Sisi loves cock more than anything in the world." She squeaked, in a ludicrously high voice which added a new level of absurdity to her situation. If she had sounded stupid before, she was now on another level. When she spoke it was is if her degradation and helplessness was being summed up by her whining, girlish voice.

"What do you say when you see a cock?" He asked.

"Can I put it in my mouth? Pleeeeease?" She whined without thinking.

"Good girl." He replied, but just asking nicely isn't enough. You need to beg. "Put your hands together."

She clasped her hands together, unable to tear her eyes from his manhood, and pleaded with him to suck his cock, to please him, to do whatever he wanted. She didn't need to think about her voice, her posture, or her smile - it was all part of her now. She finished her pleading and knelt in front of him with her boobs cupped obediently, the excitement of pleasing him building to breaking point and escaping in nervous giggles.

"Good girl Sisi." He said matter of factly. "Suck."

She practically flew out of her position as she launched herself over to him, and thrust her mouth onto the tip of his cock, letting out a long satisfied moan, as she took his shaft into her mouth.

"Go on." He said, placing a hand firmly on the back of her head. "Take it all you dumb cunt." His words serving to spur her on, as her goal of pleasing him was now all that existed in her mind. "You are such a dumb bitch." He added, lifting her head off his dick.

"I am such a dumb bitch!" She squealed.

He reached over to the counter, and taking a tube of lipstick, began to write on her forehead...

Part 2 to follow!

CJJones
CJJones
9 Followers
12