All Comments on 'A Bad Day'

by mordbrand

Sort by:
  • 167 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

a second chapter please i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Love It!!

Really love reading about stupid, dumb as a box of rocks women. 5 stars for a great flash story. Keep them coming!!!

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
NO FUSS---NO MUSS

no bother at all. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
yeah

how about a second chapter where that cunt marcy gets hers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Short and...

oh so sweet.

A five.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 8 years ago
Oh Yeah

How fucking stupid can you be? Short and sweet.

Five Stars

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
I agree: short and to the point...

I agree: short and to the point...4*

sugnasugnaover 8 years ago
Smart Move

Unlike all the stories filled with painful indecision, this one hit the sanity mark. The marriage was over, gratefully, she didn't let it go too far and have a plan to destroy him. She was a shitty wife, and would make a shittier mother. (Fortunately no kids were mentioned) The most important question a man can answer when faced with a problem is: What was my role in this problem and how can I correct it? In this case, he married a stupid slut. The correction for that is divorce!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yes, just a silly flash story

Boring. Yes, just another silly unbelievable flash story that was pounding away in your head after reading the countless similar flash stories of brain-dead women.

gldngolfergldngolferover 8 years ago
Nice

Short and Sweet. A man standing up for himself and what is right. We need more stories like this one.

During the divorce and the discovery phase he'll probably find out she been screwing around on him for months.

RePhilRePhilover 8 years ago
Pizzanga! 3F's

Five stars, Favorite and Fan!

mike9698mike9698over 8 years ago
why

why does all the wives in these stories have an IQ that makes them retarded. your wife is a person, they are who they are. they dont wake up one mourning and lose 40 IQ points. so maybe dont marry somebody this stupid. just way to over the top.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 8 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The responsible thing to do

would be to quickly set up a meeting for the wife with a shrink. She is beyond crazy. He never noticed her insanity, and she never noticed that he wasn't the kind of guy to be a willing cuck? These two are a few cards short of a full deck.

MattblackUKMattblackUKover 8 years ago
A well told story.

He had warned her what would happen.

And put his warning into effect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very entertaining

and complete in itself.

Keep them coming please.

fisheronefisheroneover 8 years ago
Friendship to possibly divorce

Several years ago I had some close friends, his wife went to visit her best friend from school. Both were married that night visiting was asked to participate in a three some and visiting declined and came home to husband that morning and filled him in. After that she never went to that town without husband. That is what wife in story doesn't understand. Your spouse is supposed to be your best friend lover and husband. She has lied and thought she wanted to cheat. She has gained some respect for husband now. She thought he was weak but sees he is strong. She may save marriage but it will cost some pride and life changes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Not awful

Story wasn't bad but the editing sucked. Try a proof read next time.

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 8 years ago
I Know Just A Little Flash Story, But...

"But, Dave, I don't want a divorce! I love you, this was for us!” – How do (presumably) rational, at least semi-intelligent women, let themselves be convinced that it would be GOOD for their marriages to screw other men? And, of course they DON’T believe that it would ALSO be good for their husbands to screw other women!

Now, there’s nothing inherently wrong with an “open” marriage, as long as both parties agree, and although it isn’t MY cup of tea, even a cuckold arrangement is okay s long as the husband is a WILLING participant. But as soon as one party decides unilaterally to alter the monogamous nature of the marriage without consulting and/or discussing this with the partner, and decides to continue over the partner’s objections, they are in the wrong, and deserve whatever repercussions their partner feels they deserve.

I DO hope he has taken steps to make sure HE doesn't get fucked in the divorce like Marcy's husband!

RhomanovRhomanovover 8 years ago
*****

Old topic however the writing style made this a great read (over a cold one).

Thx!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Dreadful

Just wallow in your own depression and keep it to yourself.

Nothing erotic in it at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
automatic 1*

for all the shit that fag bonnie/vastie rates.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Is this what passes for erotica?

Why do you BTB guys hate women so much? Did mommy drop you on your head one too many times? I'm 51 years old and have never ever met a woman like the stereotypical slots that guys love to trash.

Concritic123Concritic123over 8 years ago
Good flash story......

That was well written and had a good flow to it.

elHosedelHosedover 8 years ago
@Anon...

...WTF are you going on about? BTB? There was literally NOTHING in this that was BTB or even demeaning towards women... unless you're a slut or married to one, then your voice isn't worth hearing and this response does not exist. And yes I am proud to be that judgmental.

@mordbrand I enjoyed the little flash tale and liked how you dealt with the "bull" in this one. How many so called studs are actually stupid enough to take injury let-alone possible prison time and death over a hoe? These are usually the same idiots saying "bros before hoes" after all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Really guys?

This is what passes for a good story? 1 page of an emotionless man and a woman too stupid to even come close to being based on a real person. Really?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
@elHosed

anon was probably referring to the fact that:

1. this story has ZERO erotic content

2. women that stupid DON'T EXIST in real life, they are just a common stereotype in this type of tales

I like a BTB story all right but this thing is just too stupid, even for a short.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
so-called "stupid wife"....<sigh>........

so the commentariat slams against authors who characterize a wife as "braindead stupid", right? I mean no guys even marries a woman that stupid in the first place, right? If he stays married that long to a woman that criminally insane, and/or stupid, then it becomes HIS fault.....JUST FOR STAYING WITH HER!

Not just this, but even more backlash comes through by saying that the author MUST HATE WOMEN, to characterize them so, and mysogeny runs rampent throughout the entire BTB genre! Right? Hmmm.........

Just like with the creative writing device called IMAGERY, (look it up in your college textbook, Mr. Critic) Sometimes an author's descriptive words relate a feeling more than they express some universal truth.

I submit, for THIS author here in THIS story, as well as other such maligned authors utilizing the "stupid women" trope, HE DIDN"T SAY THAT ALL WOMEN ARE THAT STUPID! HE DIDN"T EVEN SAY THAT THIS WOMEN WAS THAT STUPID, ALL THE TIME, EVERE SINCE THEY FIRST MET!

HE IS SAYING TO THE AUDIENCE, THAT A WOMEN THAT MIGHT THINK A PLAN LIKE THIS WAS ACTUALLY A GOOD IDEA, INSTEAD OF THE PREAMBLE TO THE DIVORCE ACTION THAT IT WAS, THEN THERE.......

THAT...........THAT IDEA

IS STUPID!

calling people you don't know names and making assumptions about their personal life beyond writing fictional stories populated with made-up people is getting really tiresome for me. AND I LOVE TO READ COMMENTS! But broken- record shit in the comments is just as bad as any author's story-telling that tells the same plot over and over again, only changing the names and the story titles. My fellow commenters should ALSO strive to find some originality in their comments, and endeavor to find something new to say that might actually HELP an author or other readers with a fresh perspective, hopefully infused with constructive intent.

Author, thanks for your efforts.

Not as creative as it could have been, but easy to digest, and accomplished the goals you set for yourself. Good job, and keep writing.

(Yes, this IS how I feel, but I get tired of writing similar or the same things in comment after comment)

Luckily for me, there are so few decent strories here, it really is like mining for that diamond in the ruff. I open a story like this today, and instinctivly hope for more. If this is all the author can give, I appreciate the effort anyway, but maybe soon the same author who got inspired with this "quick idea" will eventually find themselves channeling that same inspiration into something bigger, more profound, and a little more entertainingly complex.

Well here's hoping..........

carvohicarvohiover 8 years ago
Jeepers...

Let's see, our hero's wife comes home with a college boy and a yarn about making their sex lives better. Husband gets mad, scares off college boy, calls wife's low-life friend to come pick her up, and tells wife to plan for divorce. I don't get it? What's the problem?

The next steps I would assume would be six fold. First change the locks. Second, contact a lawyer to get the legal thing moving. Third, encourage wife to get some serious counseling. Fourth, sit down and contemplate what's really going on? Is wife really that stupid? Was this the result of the day last week when she fell off the roof and hit her head on the concrete sidewalk? Are her parents still angry because they think she married the wrong guy? Fifth, try to decide if she's worth the aggravation to consider any kind of reconciliation? And last, get out of the house and start looking for someone prettier, smarter, and more trustworthy.

This was a fun short story. I certainly had a good time, and well worth the five points. If you took it any further it would just unnecessarily complicate things.

Jedd Clampett

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Misogynist

@ Anon Good BTB story shows newer (better) wife to the main character ex husband who is similar good woman as you mentioned you met in your life.

What is the problem to like such fantasy stories where the husbands are not creampieeating spinless week cuck characters and they get rid of the fantasy stupid or evil cheating wives? If somebody prefers faithful women that means to be misogynist a lot of women have to live same men or they must live bisexual cuckold husbands, serial cheater husbands or covered homosexual husbands they are not misogynist according to you, mainly the the serial cheater husbands are not misogynist, because they fucks many women beside their wives!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Enjoyed it

It was a fun, short read. Thanks for the effort!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Thanks

You know what humor is - to the bone.

Stories, hell, there are a hundred a day on this site alone.

Humor - an art of the unexpected.

Your first 8 or 10 paragraphs - damn dude, you can make the pope piss himself.

The rest of the story smelled like an eight day old fish. But your humor - top end

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: VASTIESMITH2

You're a "FLAMER", but for once in your life you did rate a story properly. Yea, this was a five star read. But then vastie didn't really read it, just gave her usual five star rating. Once in a while she does hit it right. Stupid broad.

TheUnoriginalistTheUnoriginalistover 8 years ago
Hm

Well constructed and paced, and a very reasonable length for what is really a slight and lighthearted tale. Well-done for what it is.

However, the fantastical tales of stupid, stupid women who basically do whatever the closest person to them says to do, and strutting peacock accomplices who run at the first word edgewise, is boring to me. I get some of the appeal. They are certainly easier to write than a story about developed characters. I imagine they can be a crutch for people not pushing themselves, or who don't have more than 40 minutes to write their entire tale in. For readers, they're bascially the fast food of quick reads. But the rewards are ultimately as slight as the effort required to create them.

You have talent. I have fingers crossed that you will try to do something remarkable with it, and not fall into the StangStar trap of "if I repeat myself endlessly, I won't have to try anything new and the people who liked last weeks story will always be counted on to like this week's story, too."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was okay.

It is fairly well written and put together. My problem with it is that it's just a rehash of a thousand other stories on this site. I was looking for at least a little different twist. Something to distinguish it from all the others but aside from using different names it was exactly like all the others.

Just the other day, "BigK10" wrote a story with a well used plot but the way he confronted the problem was unique. LTW wrote almost the same story as this but again, the way his approach in solving the problem was different.

There has to be something, anything that makes the story stand out. Unfortunately that was not the case here. I still gave it 4 stars but had to subtract one for originality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It is possible...

...to be goth intelligent and stupid. All it took, in this FICTIONAL story, is the delusion that because she wanted it, her husband would go along with her faulty reasoning. Where does the fault lie? With her "best friend." My wife has a best friend. They talk on the phone for hours. Fortunately, we are all in our 70s, and the fires are damped down. Could it have happened in the past? I don't know. I choose to think not. Did I ever cheat? Yes, for three years, and I ultimately confessed because of the guilt I felt. Did it hurt my marriage? I don't know, but 20+ years later, we're still married. Do I regret cheating? No. She is a wonderful woman, divorced from an alcoholic, who successfully raised three kids on her own. I still miss her...but not the guilt.

The woman in this story has no insight into her husband's attitudes, and, if the divorce is allowed to happen, will resent it. Tough s---, lady. Our hero handled it correctly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wimp wife?

@ Cheater Anon. For a woman to find a decend second mate is a difficult thing after 50 years old against a man! She forgave you because for her interest was a calm retired life............Was your wife a wimp?

tazz317tazz317over 8 years ago
SOMETIMES WHEN YOU GET DRESSED AND LEAVE FOR WORK

You are just asking for trouble. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Woe is me.

I'm a poor dumb mother fucker. My wife is dumb as a brick, my dog ran away, and this beer is skunky.

Not too entertaining, is it? Cardboard characters in an unimaginative plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it.

A refreshing story. Thank you for posting something with out some fag husband and whore wife eating cum together. Look forward to your next post. # 5

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 8 years ago
Lit really should simply have the Unoriginalist

comment on each story. Then we'd have a good idea of the strengths and weaknesses of the story. He really has some excellent, very well thought out comments. He could be a critic for the New York Times.

luedonluedonover 8 years ago
Neither realistic nor adequately fantastic

I felt the story fell between what I appreciate as two interesting genres of LW stories.

I couldn't see a situation like this ever being remotely possible, so there's no realism to it and no character development.

And I didn't see it as a well-developed fantasy either. Neither the wife's fantasy of extra-marital involvement with her 'stud', nor the husband's fantasy of retribution on the wife and her 'friend' was done well.

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Bad, Bad, Bad

All I have to say is that this is a bad story. 1*

john1946john1946over 8 years ago
Fun Read

I enjoted the short story, Maybe my 5 will wipe out the little anons 1. I especially like the prelude to the "whuppin".

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A dumb story about the usual cliche...

Having read this type over and over again.

At least a minimum of fantasy would have made this story more interesting, but...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good story!

I enjoyed your short tale and appreciated your slant on the husbands warning to his wife's supposed lover. Perfect! I would have loved to read a follow up of the wife's side of her fiasco and how she handles her new reality without her husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
page 1

So did you forget to post the rest

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Once again, flash story clearly just means too lazy to write anything original, interesting or developed. Or, you know, erotic, but I guess it's stupid to expect either erotica or literature on this literary erotica site with the sad state loving wives is in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty standard stuff

At least there were no willing cuckolds. Not a bad way to dump a cheating wife. But it would have been interesting to know whether or not she took him to the cleaners in their divorce? Some other information would have been nice too. Simple, good story. I'd rather read a dozen stories like this than even one story about some cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great read

Very good story and five stars. Disregard all the comments calling for a follow up chapter and also frontlinecaster, its odd that the leader of the cuck squad is moaning about how bad the site is now I guess he is no longer sucking the cum out of Ls ass.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

I bemoan the quality of the site because anonymous little cowards are still allowed to ruin it by sending threats and abuse to authors and commentors alike, and because trash like this is up voted by said sad, entitled, violent little boys posing as tough guys as they plan their inevitable spree shooting to get revenge on the alphas and cucks or whatever it is you anon, troll types get on about in your sub reddits when you're not here acting as morality police on a fucking porn site.

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Amused me, but

I am afeared that in the second round that Marcy's lawyer will take him to the cleaners and he will have to pay for weekends in the Bahamas....

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyover 8 years ago
Quick, Light and Simple

Enjoyed it. Most entertained by the comments. Simpletons who write under stupid fake names and then criticize people using anonymous. Others who rant about any story that espouses ideas they disagree with. Life is short. Ignore them all.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

As always, love the defensive "ignore them all" dismissal of comments in some stories, but when the anons get violent, misogynistic, homophobic and racist in the comments of a cuckold story the bitter old men who write here don't jump to those author's defense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Yo...FrontLine!

You seem to enjoy ridiculing authors for being lazy because they wrote a flash story instead on the novel that you so earnestly desire. Maybe you should stick to the novel & novella category. Maybe you should consider this: an author writes a story with a statement in mind. He/she has something to say. Once that is said, the story is over, period. Continuing said story only takes away from the statement. In short, if you want a longer and complete story, read a novel, not a short story. Sometimes, you have to use something they call imagination and foreshadowing from the story to finish it yourself, or prod FTDS into doing it for you, you "lazy" reader! LOL. If you ever muster up enough creative energy and guts to actually write and submit a story here, you MIGHT understand what I'm talking about. As they say, "Those who can't do, teach. Those who can't teach, criticize."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: frontlinecaster's comments

If you dislike this site and the category "loving wives", why are you still here flaming in the feedback? It's not only anonymous that's ruining this site, it's flamers like you and vastiesmith2/bonnietaylor2 that's doing a good job of it also. I know you guys blame everybody else but yourself for the discontent in LW. Maybe you should take another look and admit you're part of the problem also.

Some authors have started to delete the "flamers" from their stories, maybe it's time for all authors to follow suite and get rid of the flamers, be they anonymous or otherwise. No comment/score on story, didn't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5*

Short or Long, who gives a shit. I liked the tale, did what I come here for, to be entertained. Looks like others come here to bitch and others to create trouble. Who gives a fuck about them. I pay attention only the writer, because without him, there wouldn't be anything to read, except troubled men bitching about other troubled men. lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

I liked it. Gave it a 4. It was short but entertaining. Nicely done. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Keep at it

Put a little more effort into it next time. ***

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice

Of course you could have jazzed it up a bit. I like more violence and revenge. But, I liked it and gave it a 5.

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago
Awww...

Did it hurt the thin skinned little anonymous cowards' feelings that not everyone likes the same stories that they do? Is your fragile ego and sense of yourself as a man so pathetic you can't take someone criticizing literally anything you like? Gonna go cry about it on Reddit with your gamergate, red pill, Trump '16 friends now that mean old frontlinecaster is ruining your petty revenge fantasies?

I did write stories in this section, just not under this name. They were about a loving, willing swinging couple, but because it featured a woman sleeping with another man I received death and rape threats, then had my stories reported and moved by anonymous little cowards. So I no longer write here, but if my presence makes this section even a little bit worse for the types who've ruined it for actual loving wives authors, GOOD. That's why I stay.

That, and to watch the train wreck that is duna flaming out, that's just connect gold.

Tootight1Tootight1over 8 years ago
loved the story

there have been quite a few stories that were built on girl friends advice, and find them interesting enough. a nice flash story. he should have taken his knee caps though, or something.

cpetecpeteover 8 years ago
Short sweet fun

everything a flash tale should be.

Nice... 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Any man who marries a woman this stupid deserves what he gets.

Despite this woman's lack of morals and virtue, what really disqualifies her from being a good wife is that she is mentally incompetent. No one with an IQ above 50 could behave this way. But it reads like she is just being herself. If he was dumb enough to marry and stay with this brainless bitch, he deserves whatever happens.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
the only one that's crying here is

you frontlinecaster. Over and over, like a little baby, looking for mommies milk. Get over yourself. This site doesn't revolve around you and your tantrums. Get a life. Go somewhere and sulk. Don't worry, you don't hurt our feelings asshole. You know there are cuck and swinger sites more suitable for your taste. Go find them and leave this category to the ones that enjoy reading erotica. I for one, am glad that they kicked your sorry ass off this site. Who wants to read the crap that you consider erotica?

chytownchytownover 8 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 8 years ago
part 2 please

Please write a part 2. I think I would enjoy it if she tried to cuck him before the divorce is final. And what about the other slut? Shouldn't you get some revenge on her?

frontlinecasterfrontlinecasterover 8 years ago

Aww, for someone who's not crying anon, you sure spend a lot of time whining about me. It's alright, I know it's just because you know, deep down, that you're a pathetic coward and so my comments get to you. If you've got a thing for mommy's milk though, go talk to Duna, that's his department.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
meh

2 stars is all.

this is so unoriginal and far fetched it was really not worth the effort of writing or reading.

be it btb or raac or other at least try to put some effort and imagination into it.

andyinozandyinozover 8 years ago
Good one.

Thank all that is good for a ballsy story.

Let's hear it for the locksmith who has some well-sorted principles !!

Such a change from the 'I wanna be cucked' crap that belongs in Fetish (IMO).

FD45FD45over 8 years ago
Well,

at least I learned a little bit about locks. Thank you for that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
3 stars

a reasonable facsimile of BRITEASE.

but he corners the market,,still.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Towel full

Would have liked to see some use of the towel full of locks on the boy-toy. Then a good spanking of his son-to-be ex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who the fuck is the whiner on this site frontlinecaster?

Could have fooled me. That's all you did on this story. Tell me asshole why did you even read it. It isn't your type story. What's the matter run out of cuck stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Whats wrong with reusing a plot ?

According to Christopher Bookers great book, there are only seven basic plots. I agree, all literature boils down to seven plot lines ! Now a great author can and does impart his own twist upon these, but still its like a algerbraic formula .

On this site, free market rules apply, if its a product that the masses crave then the supplier of the product is rewarded with high scores ! As of this comment, this story has a score of 4.25 , in the world of business or literature this proves its successful ! so, as a lot of commentators bemoan the fact that its similar to other stories, I say so what !

I certainly enjoyed this flash story, and according to the score, so did a lot of others ! instead of castysing the Author, maybe more should emulate it for what it is, a short story where the husband does what he should do ! Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication !

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
FLAMMER ALERT

FRONTLINECASTER is whining again. Same shit, different day, different story.

jimbo103jimbo103over 8 years ago
this is Not a bad day...

this is your day of liberation, from a gullible woman, if not marcy somebody else in the future would have fooled her again,

the best thing that ever happened to you was today, you found out the true nature of the woman you married.

bultaco199bultaco199over 8 years ago
Good story.

Have to agree with cepete on this, Good ,short ,satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
BAN THE TROLL

the only problem on LIT is a stupid troll named bonnietaylor2 alias vastiesmith2. I'm reporting every flaming comment you post on this site. If other people are as tired as I am by this moron's trolling, please take ten seconds of your time and do the same.

@troll

who the fuck gives you the right to bash people for their ratings? You don't even READ the fucking stories!!! Your only purpose here is to flame!!!

what is this anon bullshit? the fact that you log in with a bogus name gives you more rights than other people? that only proves that you wasted one minute to create a disposable mail account. maybe in your STUPIDITY you don't realize that EVERY fucking comment on the net is anonymous, unless you start posting a copy of your fucking ID.

everyone has their own opinions and rates the stories accordingly. read the fucking stories and do the same for a change. if that's too difficult for you, go fuck yourself, but do it somewhere else.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
how is this

not a great story?????

Women cheat drag other cunts into cheating claiming a growth process.

fuck em and let them die in the gutter.

great story, new saw a dead cheating exwife i never pissed on or sent the poor guy in jail smokes.

Just leave take everything they might just commit suicide

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Pretty bad 2*

You need to listen to Theunoriginalist and write fuller stories. Did have some humour or would have been 1*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
What do you mean?

Sounds like a great day to me!

tazz317tazz317almost 8 years ago
EVERYBODYS IDEA OF GOOD vs BAD

is always different and subjective. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
wtf?

that's all? I want to see some fucking revenge on the two whores! fucking unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nice and concise

Basically, a big FU to assholes. Thanks.

stillaonewomanmstillaonewomanmover 7 years ago
Part 2

Please and thank you. Btb should be the ticket.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Short and Sweet

And straight to the point. Don't go away mad bitch, just go the fuck away!! Doesn't get any plainer than that. 5 Stars.

ejsathomeejsathomeover 7 years ago
Love . . . .

. . . . these short, to the point, humorous stories. You can't ask for anything more than a good, entertaining story. Thanks very much. Hopefully, it didn't do your head any long-lasting damage.

MaFreplerMaFreplerabout 7 years ago
Why>

Really just like every other wife too stupid to breath story on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

A really enjoyable read, but it would have been nice to have been 2 pages longer. I really like the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Four Stars

If hubby had actually clobbered Steve with a towel filled with locks, that would have made it 5 stars. By the way, this method of fighting is the first thing a prisoner learns in jail. Hubby needs to turn his loving wife over his lap and whip her until she bleeds or pisses all over herself. Then he needs to go over to Marcy's and do the same thing to her.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 6 years ago
Doesn't Hafta B ...

A Great Story is not defined by length. It is defined by things like; clearly a) defining the characters, b) & c) establishing the circumstances and their resolutions. Humor earns the author extra credit.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
nice little flash closet-cucky tale

short and sweet

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
To the Last Anonymous Asshole

It's not "closet-cucky" anything, you cunt.

Well done, mordbrand!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
you have potential to be a great fiction writer- work on it

A fair job- wasn't a "smooth" delivery (gaps in the story line) but still a nice short story. I'll give you a C+/B- how's that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Ugh!!!!

Could have taken it a bit farther including some payback to wife's friend!

jbpeters74jbpeters74about 6 years ago
I liked but like others really wanted more

I liked the flash story, and you definitely got my attention, I just wish there was a little more or an epilogue, if not a BTB, maybe a found another woman that respects whats she has.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Read the story again- and I'm wrong

This should be called "A Great Day!"

1)He found out with sufficient warning his wife had lied about her friend.

2)He was in a position to put some real hurt on the kid; but didn't (Even though that would be enjoyable)

3)As a retired locksmith, his terminology is spot on; the Mul-T-Lok is one of the toughest locks on the market. The Israeli's designed it for a desert environment for storing their nuclear weapons. Originally it was picked once by the female engineer who designed it; and it took her two weeks in her laboratory. Even the civilian version is difficult to pick, and CANNOT be drilled- the fastest way to get in is a "Sawz-All" and simply cut the door in half (That's why on "Seinfield" you see his door with all those locks? Each has to be cut out)

4)She didn't get pregnant and nail his ass with child support.

5)She finally showed her true colors; so now the question is: what else has she lied about?

Things to think on, indeed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Samuel_T_Cucksley nailed it

Great day for 'incels' or 'closet cucks' and let all eunuchs and geldings rejoice!

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermordbrand@mordbrand
Recently diagnosed with bile duct cancer, which means chemotherapy and if you're lucky, a couple years of suffering. After long discussion with my wife, I've decided to go with the chemo after all. She's the only thing that could make me suffer through the treatment.