All Comments on 'A Bad Day at Work'

by Gorev_Reighl

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He is blameless ....

You can see why she might have problems in her workplace .

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sooo...

He's gay and is for some reason with a woman although he fantasizes about being with a man, and is an extreme masochist (like way past normal masochism, to the point where most people would consider him a risk for self harm). And she's a certifiable psychopath.

That certainly seems like a healthy relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
When he got to the kitchen

He called the Police. She was hauled away for assault, battery and sexual assault. Who wants to stay around a bitch? Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It's funny...

I've read this same story with swapped genders countless times and people say it's hot. But you swap them and she should be reported to the cops and is a bitch. People's sexuality is a weird complicated thing, but I thought this story was super hot! Thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Future toy

I would love to be your release for all your bad days

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Unbalanced portrait

How about a little TLC to balance the harm and humiliation? Men can be beasts and evil but does a passive sub fit that category? At least give the poor guy some first aid. Then perhaps this story is really about women who are heartless monsters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Suffering

Does he have to suffer? Could he encourage her to exercise after her bad day, and then order a takeaway they eat together. At least that way, the effort goes into making her better rather than her punishing him for something outside outside his control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★+ (4.4 = 88%)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

😊

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous