A "Bad" Day: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pushed till my head was free and looked at her. She was panting and from the red, in her cheeks, she was very embarrassed.

"Did... Did I just squirt?" she looked as confused as I felt.

I shook my head as I felt something dripping off my face, " I don't know, I was sure you peed on me."

Without warning, Vanessa slid onto my lap and kissed me hard. Her tongue moving around my face and mouth like it was looking for something.

Pulling back, Vanessa smiled, " yep I squirted. You taste just like my pussy."

I relaxed some, "that was intense. Do all women cum like that?"

she leaned back against the desk, " I don't know but I could learn to love it." the smile on her face made me feel good.

"Now it's time to take care of this thing poking me," she said as she slid off my lap onto the floor.

"There are some wet wipes and a hand towel in the second drawer on the left," she was moving my now wet skirt up to expose my panty covered girl cock, " you look a mess lover. You clean up and let me love your big, hard, clit."

I opened the drawer and found the towel and wet wipes. Vanessa pulled my panties aside and my girl cock, no my clit, was standing hard close to her mouth.

She ran her tongue up my shaft in a very slow lick, " she is very hard for me lover. I think she likes me." The smile on her face was so sexy.

She took me into her mouth and started slowly moving up and down. I could feel her tongue moving against the bottom of my clit. The was so different from how Mike sucked my clit.

I locked eyes with her, " that feels so good."

She had a smile in her eyes and she sped up her movements.

I leaned back to enjoy when I heard the door to the classroom open. My eyes got huge as I looked down. She looked up and kept sucking. Shit!

I looked up and saw Principle Evanson walk into the room.

She looked a little startled to see me. "Oh Ms. Peyton, I wasn't expecting you to still be here. I thought after today's events you'd have gone home."

Vanessa stopped sucking for a second when she heard Principle Evanson's voice.

"I had a tutoring session after school and I didn't think that a black eye should keep me from improving my grades," I was trying not to sound as nervous and excited as I felt.

"I see, so where is Mrs. MacFarlane?" She was looking a little skeptical.

Vanessa rubbed my girl balls making me stutter, " I.. I think she said she was going to the library to make some copies of something for our session."

Principle Evanson was looking a little concerned, " Wendy are you OK, you look a little flushed."

I could felt ready to cum, I had to get her out of here, " Yeah just a little tired because of the thing with Josh."

"Well tell Mrs. MacFarlane that when she is done under the desk that I need to talk to her, I think I bit more now than I did before." She sat on one of the desks.

Vanessa's head hit the bottom of the desk just as I lost it and started to cum. She started to choke as my cum filled her mouth.

After a few minutes, Vanessa came out from under the desk looking a little sheepish, " I..Um... I can explain."

Principle Evanson got up and walked to the desk. She came around so that she could see us both including my exposed clit.

The look on her face was really scary. I was sure that I was getting expelled and Vanessa fired,"How long has this been going on?"

I blushed, "Today was the first time."

"Really?" she was shocked.

Both Vanessa and I nodded.

She crossed her arms, "do you two know just how much trouble you are both in? Vanessa, you should be fired on the spot and taken off by the police and Wendy, you could be expelled. Your chances of getting into any college would be less than zero and you could kiss being a teacher goodbye."

Vanessa looked like she was going to cry and I wasn't far behind her.

Then Principle Evanson did something that shocked us both. She leaned over and swiped some of my cum that was on Vanessa's cheek and put the finger into her mouth.

I was shocked.

"Mmmm, If Mr. Evanson tasted like this he'd get head more often for sure," she smiled. " You two haven't had sex yet I take it?"

We both shook our heads.

"Good, and you will not do so on school property do I make myself clear?" That stern look was back on her face. " I think we can overlook this."

I had to push my luck, I couldn't let this go, I blame my mother's influence.

Vanessa beat me to it, "Kerrie, not to push my luck, but why?"

Principle Evanson smiled, "a couple of reasons. One, I know your home situation and I am very happy you found someone finally, even if I wish it wasn't a student. Two, Wendy is nineteen, if we hadn't made an exception for her she'd be out of school and your relationship wouldn't matter at all, and lastly, let's say that a young Principle Evanson, had an affair with one of her students when she was teaching, before she met Mr. Evanson. So I know the temptation."

The Vanessa shocked me, "you want a taste? I'm sure Wendy can go again."

Principle Evanson laughed, " ten years ago and no Mr. Evanson and I would consider it. Now my knees are shot and I haven't ever cheated on Mr. Evanson and I don't plan on starting now. Thank you for that little taste though. That I wouldn't mind getting more of."

Vanessa looked at me, giving me an evil grin, "you want to?"

I know I looked confused, " want too?"

Vanessa smiled at me as she rolled her eyes, " Kerrie, I'm willing to share some if you want to wait."

Principle Evanson chuckled, "I don't have the time. Also, the janitor should be here anytime. I passed her a couple of rooms down on my way here, so you don't have it either."

"Shit!!" Vanessa said as she started to scramble. " Wendy you are a mess please tell me you have something to change into."

I hopped up my skirt around my waist and my clit flopping around for anyone to see, " Yes, Thank god I planned ahead." I started stripping off my clothes.

I heard a "Damn." from Principle Evanson.

Vanessa replied with, "I know, isn't she amazing to look at?"

I was blushing as the two women marveled at my body. I grabbed my bag and pulled on a tee and a pair of leggings. Taking the time to make sure my clit was tucked between my legs as best I could.

" Voila!" I did a slow spin, " do I look presentable?"

I heard both women say, "yes."

I stuffed my wet clothing into my bag and closed it. Then it dawned on me what Vanessa had been asking me.

"Oh, now I get it," I said as I slapped my head.

I went to Vanessa and gave her a long passionate kiss, " I'll call you when I get a chance tonight."

I then ran over to principle Evanson, "thank you for being so understanding." I gave her a kiss on the cheek and took a second to whisper in her ear. "if you want some more of my cum, call me to your office sometime. I'll gladly give you some."

She started to fan herself with her hand, " Ms. Peyton, I swear you are not the nice wholesome young woman I thought you were."

I laughed as Vanessa looked on confused.

We all heard the door open as the janitor, a middle-aged woman, named Sasha, came in and looked around at all of us.

" I am so sorry, I thought that everyone was gone, I will come back later," she said in heavily accented
English. I heard she was from Ukraine.

Principle Evanson stopped her as she was about to leave, " it's alright Sasha, we were all leaving."

The three of us walked out of the classroom and down the hall towards the teachers parking lot. While we walked down the hall I felt Vanessa slip her hand into mine. There was a slight cough from Principle Evanson and we quickly separated.

"So, Kerrie, what did you want to talk to me about?" Vanessa asked.

"Oh, I wanted you to keep an eye on Ms. Peyton. After the events of today, I thought she might need a little more emotional support. I see that I didn't have to worry about her," The mirth in her voice brought a smile to my face. "I do want to talk to you both about some ground rules, but that will wait till the morning. I want you both in my office by the first bell. Understood?"

We both answered, " Yes Ma'am," and then broke out into a giggle fit.

"Go... out of my school before I find a loophole that allows me to bring out the wooden paddle to use on you both," she was trying not to laugh but the smile on her face betrayed her.

As we were about to leave, Vanessa stopped and turned around, " One question, How did you know I was under the desk?"

Principle Evanson started to laugh, " I could see your feet sticking out from under it. Now go," she made shooing motions.

Vanessa and I walked out of the building into a mostly empty parking lot. The few cars that were there belonged to the coaching staff. We didn't say anything as we walked to her car. I took her hand in mine as we walked.

When we arrived at her car, Vanessa looked around and then pulled me into a kiss. It wasn't quite as toe-curling as Mike's but it was damn close. We broke apart after a few seconds.

"Give you a ride to your car?" she asked.

I smiled, "Please. I'm a little weak in the knees after that kiss." I giggled.

We got into her car and made the short trip to the mine. The whole time we held hands.

"Thank you for the wonderful time, Wendy," Vanessa said as she squeezed my hand.

" Thank you for giving me the tutoring," I smiled at her.

We did a quick hug. I was just reaching for the door handle and I turned to her," so does this mean I get an A in your class?" I had a big shit eating grin on my face as I asked.

To say Vanessa looked shocked would be an understatement. Her mouth was moving much like a fish that is out of the water.

"I'm kidding," I said before I kissed her.

"I don't know why I was so shocked you already have an A, I just offered to tutor you so I could get into your panties," she fired back as soon as we broke our kiss.

"I'll call you tonight before bed." I opened the door, " what are you doing Friday night?"

"well with "him" out of town nothing. Why?" she looked a little hopeful.

"Well, why don't you come over for dinner," I offered, "I know Mom is prepped for it already and you shouldn't be alone if you don't have to be."

With a serious look on her face, she asked, "Isn't it a little soon for me to be meeting your parents? We haven't even had an official date yet."

I started to stammer out something when I caught the evil gleam in her eyes, " Gotcha!"

We both started to laugh.

" I deserved that," I said once I got my laughing under control.

" If your mom is fine with it, I'd love to have dinner with your family," Vanessa said with a smile.

"Good, I'll let you know tonight," I then got out of her car and got into mine.

I watched her drive off and did the one thing I was dreading, I turned my phone back on.

Forty-five text messages, ten missed calls, all from mom. Thank God I didn't have voice mail activated. I steeled myself and dialed mom's number.

Mom answered on the first ring, " Where are you?"

" I had my first tutoring session after school," I sighed.

"You should have skipped it today, you might have brain damage," she was trying to remain calm and failing.

I sighed again, "Mom, it's a black eye, not head trauma, plus it wouldn't be fair to Mrs. MacFarlane if I just skipped out on this. She is giving up her free time to help me not work at McDonald's, just like you wanted."

Mom was starting to lose it, " If she cared about your well-being she'd understand."

Now I was starting to lose my temper, "Mother, she offered to let me have the day off because she does care. I," I put emphasis on the I, "I am the one that insisted. Now I am going to head home so I can't talk to you anymore since I will be driving. Love you."

Mom grumbled out a, "I love you too." and we hung up.

The drive home was nerve-wracking but uneventful. I made a quick stop at the Walmart to get a box of condoms and some lube. I know it might be a bit premature but Principle Evanson seemed to think that Vanessa and I would start having sex and I'm not sure if I produce sperm so better safe than sorry. I made a note to ask Dr. Singh about it. A short time later I pulled into the drive and saw that dad was home early. That wasn't a good thing. That meant mom called him and pestered him till he had to come home to get some peace and quiet.

I stuffed my things into my bag and headed in. When I got to the door I steeled myself for a new round of hell.

" I'm home," I called out expecting a stampede to see me.

I was shocked when the only one to come see me was my dad.

He came up and hugged me, "Hello Pumpkin, how was school?" leave it to dad to not make a big deal out of this.

I hugged him back, "oh you know, had class, talked to boys, got hit in the eye... the norm." I started to giggle.

He chuckled as well, " well let me have a look." you took my chin in his hand and moved my head around to look at my eye. "yep that is going to be a black eye for sure. So how does the other guy look?"

I shrugged my shoulders, " no idea, last thing I heard he was going to jail so I'm sure his ass is six inches wide by now."

We both started laughing.

"Well I am glad you two think this is soooo funny," mom said practically stomping into the room.

"Hi mommy, look I made it home all by myself," I was really snarky and mom didn't really deserve it.

"Alright you two, enough!" the tone in dad's voice said we were both in for an ass chewing.

I knew to keep my mouth shut when he used that tone. Mom, I think forgot or she thought she got special privilege since she was married to him.

"Ken! Our daughter was assaulted at school. She stayed after school instead of coming home to let us know she was alright. She could have been seriously injured and you'd have me trust some school nurse's opinion instead of getting her an MRI or a Ct scan?" the tone of her voice said she was ready for a fight.

Dad sighed and did his best to remain calm, "Roni, all those would do is cost us money, she is fine. Does she have a bad taste in men? Yes. Does she have brain damage? No. Now I think enough fuss has been made about this."

"Kennith," Mom started.
"Rhonda," dad cut her off.

"ABBY!!!" I heard Abby yell from the door.

I said a silent prayer. Mom and dad never fought in front of Abby.

Abby came in and hugged me, " you look so much better than you did earlier. I'm glad nurse sexy guy was right and it was nothing serious."

"Me too," I smiled as I hugged her.

Abby went and hugged mom, "hi mom," then she hugged dad, "hey pops, so what's for dinner, I'm starving."

"Lasagna, dear," mom answered her. "why don't you two go get cleaned up and let Mike know dinner is almost ready."

we both went upstairs, "why don't you hit the bathroom first and I'll let Mike know." I said to Abby.

"OK," she said as she turned into the bathroom.

I went to Mike's room and just walked in. He was sitting on his bed playing games as usual. Damn, I was hoping to catch him jerking off.

I flopped onto his bed and gave him a kiss on the cheek, " mom says dinner is almost done."

He grunted as a response.

"That's what I get... a grunt?" I said a little pissed.

" That's all you get because Abby is here and I can't rip your clothes off and fuck you." he never took his eyes off the screen.

"Oh think I'd give it up to you now? Just because Josh is out of the picture?" I said feeling rather smug.

He set his controller down and turned to look at me, "no, I think you'll give it up to me because you love me," then he took me in his arms and kissed me.

There was a knock on Mike's door," Hey is numb nuts decent?" Abby said through the door.

We broke our kiss, " yeah."

The door opened and Abby walked in, "Hey shit stain."

"Hey, Bride of Goth-enstien," Mike fired back.

Abby laughed, "that was pretty good. I could start to like you if you keep this up."

Mike stood up, walked to Abby, and surprised both Abby and me by taking her into his arms and giving her a big hug.

"I think after the day we have all had that we put the bullshit aside. I know why you hate my guts and you're right. I was a giant bag of dicks. Wendy has forgiven me, but she's my big sis so she kinda has to, " with that Mike got on his knees, which put him at boob height on Abby.

"Abby," Mike continued, I think you saw today that I really do care for Wendy's well-being. I was an idiot and thought only of myself at the time. So if you find it in that cold, black, goth filled heart of yours to find a tiny sliver of humanity and give me a second chance I would be grateful."

Abby rolled her eyes, " jeez get up, you're embarrassing me."

Mike looked up into her face, "Abby?"

Abby took on a posture of defeat, " Fine, you're forgiven. Now get your ass off the floor. You big dummy." Abby looked at me, "your brother is an asshole."

I smiled and nodded, " yes but he's got a heart of gold. I don't know what would have happened to me if he hadn't had my back with Josh, and he did get a lot of help to back him up as well. So he's got a few working brain cells." I started laughing.

Mike stood up, "Boy I can sure feel the love right now."

I looked at Abby as she looked at me, a devilish smile on both our faces as we broke out singing, " Can you feel the love tonight." It was very off key.

Mike groaned, " I take it back, Abby you can kill me now."

We all started laughing and still were when mom called us for dinner.

We had a great dinner, the incidents of the day seeming forgotten. After dinner, mom and dad asked me to stick around.

I watched Mike and Abby head upstairs, " So what's up?"

Dad spoke first, " your mother and I had a talk and she has something to say."

I looked at mom, she looked a little uncomfortable, " sweetie," she turned to dad, " Ken, do I have to do this?"

The look on dad's face was one of "don't test me."

Mom's shoulders slumped and the look on her face was one of defeat, " sweetie, I'm sorry for over-reacting today. You know that I am worried about your well-being and when I heard about what happened I went into mother bear mode."
"It's all good mom," I said as I started to get up.

Dad coughed and pointed for me to sit back down.

"Dad, I didn't do anything. I'm the victim," I started to whine.

"Wendy Diana Peyton," was all dad said, all he really needed to say.

" I'm sorry to mom, I'm sorry I got shitty with you," I grumbled out.

Mom looked like she was going to say something about my language but dad put his hands on the table, "now that we have that out of the way I need to talk to you both. You know I leave Sunday for my trip. So I won't be here to play referee when things like this happen. Now I could put Mike in charge but we all know that he's a pushover to both of you, so I am going to trust you to take care of things yourselves. Can I trust you?"

Mom got up and sat on dad's left leg and I got up and sat on his right, we both gave him a kiss on the cheek.

" Yes dear," Mom said.

"Sure thing daddy," I said.

I got off dad's lap and went to go upstairs to see what Abby and Mike were up too.

Just as I was going to leave dad stopped me, " pumpkin, I'm sorry about Josh. I wish he wasn't a total asshole."

"Ken, language!" Mom admonished.

"Roni they are both over eighteen, I think they can hear some profanity. Besides you love it when I use profanity," dad said with a flirty tone to his voice.

Mom blushed a deep red, " Ken she's still here."

I smiled to myself before turning back to them, " Oh my God, get a room you perverts I'm a delicate virginal flower and you two are corrupting me."

Mom got a brighter shade of red and dad burst out laughing.

" I call bullshit," dad finally got out.

"Well, I'm calling child protective services if I come down here and see you two going at it like monkeys," I laughed.