A "Bad" Day: Day 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"WENDY!" Mom looked like she was going to die from embarrassment.

Dad was laughing so hard I thought he was going to pass out.
Mom looked at him, "KEN! This isn't that funny!"

I left them with a, "I love you both," and went upstairs.

I looked in my room and didn't see Abby. I looked at the bathroom door and it was open. Was she in Mike's room?

I went to Mike's room and the door was closed. I was just about to knock when I heard " Fuck me!" from Abby. I threw open the door and there they were sitting on Mike's bed playing a game.

I stood there stunned, I don't know why I was expecting them to be in here having sex, but it might have been less weird.

"Hey babe," Abby said not taking her eyes off the screen.

"Hey," Mike grunted.

I walked in and sat next to Abby. I was surreal to see Mike and Abby actually acting nice towards each other. I watched them play and just finally relaxed and let the events of the day sink in and I snapped. I just started crying. The next thing I knew Mike and Abby were on opposite sides of me, holding me. Abby was stroking my hair making cooing sounds.

I finally cried myself out. I just sat there feeling miserable.

It was Abby that spoke first, "you want to talk about it?"

I nodded.

Mike joined in with, "do you want me to leave you two alone?"

I shook my head, " no, you two are my support and that's why it means so much to me that you two are getting along now," I got out between sobs.

It took me a couple of minutes to get to the point where I could start really talking.

" I thought he really liked me," I fought back more tears.

" I know baby," Abby cooed.

I talked and cried till mom came in and said it was time for bed. She was looking a little disheveled when she came into the room.

"Go, dad," I thought to myself as I tried not to giggle out loud.

I walked Abby to the door. We stood there for a few minutes just looking at each other before she pulled me into a hug. I always felt so safe and loved when I was with her.

"I love you," she said as she held me.

" I love you too," I said as I squeezed her a little tighter.

She moved me till she could look me in the eyes, " no, I mean I LOVE you. I have always loved you. Since that day all the way back in kindergarten."

I stood there dumbfounded. Abby and I have always been close. Close enough that people thought we were dating for most of the years of school.

"Wow, you wait all these years to tell me that, on possibly the worst day of my life? We need to work on your timing," I blushed as I chuckled.

"Well, you have been so damn boy crazy for the last couple of years and more "Josh crazy" since you started transitioning that I wasn't sure if you wanted to hear me say it." The look of relief on her face made my heart melt.

I smiled at her, "Abby I couldn't think of my life without you in it, you have always been my protector, my confidant, my rock. We have a lot to talk about. I do have one thing to say to you right now. I love you."

I took her face into my hands and I kissed her. It wasn't a friendly kiss, it wasn't even a kiss like the one I gave her in her car the other night. This was a kiss that was meant to curl her toes.

When we broke the kiss she looked at me, her eyes as big as dinner plates.

" Sweet Monkey Jesus on a Pogo stick, where did you learn to kiss like that?" The way she said that made me think I succeeded.

Before I could say anything more, we heard mom yell from upstairs, " GOOD NIGHT ABBY."

We both looked at each other and started laughing.

"GOOD NIGHT MOM," she yelled back before giving me a quick kiss.

"Good night baby," I said.

She kissed me again, "good night."

I watched her get into her car and drive off. I closed and locked the door and went upstairs. I flopped on my bed and grabbed my phone. "Time to call Vanessa... Shit!"

I had forgotten to OK it with mom about her coming over for dinner.

I hopped out of bed and went to mom and dad's room. I knocked on the door and waited for a response.
" Someone had better be dying," I heard dad say.

I hesitated for a second, "um daddy, can I speak to mom for a second?"

" Is it really important or can it wait till morning?" he asked

" I guess it can wait, sorry daddy." I turned to leave and I swear I heard dad moan and the word "suck".

I went to Mike's room and slipped in quietly. He was still up playing games. I went and sat next to him before I laid my head on his lap.

"Thank you," I said.

"For?" He asked.

"Everything today," I paused for a second. " You went above and beyond today. You and Abby making up was icing on the cake.

He paused the game and looked down, " I told you that I love you. I would do anything to make you happy and keep you safe," he caressed my cheek, even if you are dumb enough to run into an elbow."

I smiled up at him. "well I can't always be perfect."

He leaned down and kissed me, " I don't want perfect, I want you."

I looked up into this eyes and I made my decision, " meet me down in the family room five minutes."

He started to speak but I put a finger to his lips, "Five minutes."

I got up and slipped out of his room. I heard some moans and grunts as I passed mom and dad's room. I went into my room and got into my bag and grabbed the bottle of lube I had bought. I turned to leave but decided to grab a condom too.

I quietly went to the family room. It really should have been called the kid's room since it was just the basement that dad fixed up as a place for Mike and me to go as kids so he could watch the game in peace. It had a couch, TV, and a lamp. That was about it. Nowadays we used it mostly for storage but the couch was still in good shape and mom cleaned down here at least once a week.

I turned on the lamp, sat on the couch, and waited nervously. I heard Mike come down the stairs and a few seconds later he sat next to me.

" So why did you drag me down here?" he sounded a little annoyed.

All I did was hand him the condom and the bottle of lube.

" What the fuck am I supposed... oh," the look on his face was so adorable when it dawned on him.

I blushed, "but only if you want too."

"Only if you are sure, this is a big step," he put his hand on my shoulder.

I started to speak and he stopped me.

"Wendy, I can't. At least not tonight. You have had a really rough day and I'd be taking advantage of you if I did," He handed the lube and condom back to me.

I was mad, how dare he turn me down.

I pushed him, " What the fuck, asshole. I am giving you the one thing you want on a silver fucking platter and you have the balls to turn me down?"

He looked annoyed, " thank you for proving my point. You didn't want me to do it because you loved me, you wanted me to do it as some sort of revenge bullshit or worse you wanted me to give you a pity fuck." He got up from the couch, " I'm not going to be a pity fuck for you," he turned and left.

I sat there stunned and pissed off. I started to cry again. What the hell was wrong with me.

After a few minutes, I got up and went back upstairs to my room. I grabbed my phone and saw a missed call from Vanessa. I dialed her number and waited.

She picked up on the fourth ring, "Hello?" she mumbled.

"Vanessa, did I wake you?" I asked knowing I had.

There was a slight pause, "Wendy? No, no. you didn't. I didn't expect to hear from you tonight once it got late. Everything alright?"

"Yeah, everyone was babying me all night and I just now got a chance to call you," I lied.

I heard her yawn, "Vanessa, go back to sleep, we can talk more tomorrow."

"You sure?" she mumbled.

"Yes, see you in the morning," I tried to sound cheery.

"Ok, see you then. Love you."She sounded like she was nodding off.

" Love you too." I thumbed the end call button.

I got out of bed and went to the bathroom. Someone was in there, most likely mom. I opened the door and there was my dad, naked, staring back at me.

"Oh Shit!" we both said in unison.

I went in and closed the door, "oh my God daddy I am so sorry," I said in a low voice.

"Jesus, Wendy, do you just walk in on Mike?" he was sounding a bit annoyed but I noticed that he was getting hard.

No, I thought mom was in here. I ran into her last night and figured she wouldn't mind." My eyes were fixed on his cock.

He looked confused for a second, " Wait you saw your mom... covered in my?"

I nodded, "yep. Don't tell her I told you she was embarrassed enough as it was. She was sure she scared me for life."

Dad was fully hard now, he wasn't as long as mike but he was thicker for sure. I wanted to touch it.

"Daddy? Can I help you with that?" I blushed as I pointed to his hard cock.

"Pumpkin, you know that's not right. I can't," he protested.

I dropped to my knees in front of him and reached for his cock.

And then I stopped daydreaming. What the fuck? Why was I doing this?

"Wendy, Let's not tell your mom about this. Now off to bed with you. Love you," he went past me and out the door.

" Love you, daddy," I stammered out.

I waited till I head dad's door closed then I went to Mike's room and slipped in. The lights were off and I could make out his shape on the bed.

"Wendy, I'm not going to do it tonight," he whispered when the door was closed.

I made my way to the bed, " I know, I'm sorry. I was stupid. Can I sleep here tonight? I don't want to sleep alone."

"No funny stuff?" He asked accusingly.

"Not unless you start it," I sat on the edge of the bed.

He pulled me down to lay next to him, he wrapped his arm around me and we settled down to sleep.