A "Bad" Day: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kind of lost my cool, "What the fuck? I have tits," I took off my shirt to show off my sports bra covered breasts, " I identify as a girl, I like guys, what do I have to do, walk out there buck ass naked and let the guys in the locker room gang bang me?"

"Ms. Peyton," he started before I cut him off.

"That's another thing all of you call me Miss, not Mister," I sat on the bench totally defeated.

I felt Mr. Bulle put his hand on my shoulder, Wendy, I'm sorry. If I had my way you'd be in the girl's locker room, you know that."

I sighed, " I know, I'm just so tired of being a girl in all things but one."

He squeezed my shoulder, " I'll tell you what, I'll talk to Principle Evanson and Mrs. Sheppard to see if we can try out letting you change on the girl's side. You might be in Mrs. Sheppard's office like you are here but it's a start."

I looked up and smiled, "Thank you, I'm sorry about losing it."

He smiled, "you have had a rough last couple of days. Now get showered and changed you can't miss the assembly."

I waited till he left to hop in the shower. I was just about done when I got this feeling like I was being watched.

" Hello," I called out.

I didn't get any response. I must be imagining things.

I dried myself off and threw the towel in the hamper and walked naked to my locker. I just sat down on the bench when I heard the door open.

"Sis you ready," I heard Mike say from behind me.

I turned to answer him when I saw that Rubén was standing there with him.

"CLOSE THE FUCKING DOOR MIKE!!!!" I yelled at him as I tried to cover myself.

I heard the door close then Mike talking through the door, "I am sooo sorry sis, I thought you were dressed."

" Yeah well I wasn't was I," I yelled back quickly getting dressed.

I wasn't mad because Mike saw me naked, I think he's seen enough of me naked this past week. I might have even fooled around with mike if he was alone. It was Rubén. I know I saw him in the locker room naked on Monday but that was different.

I opened the door to see just Mike standing there looking pathetic.

"Wendy, I'm so," I cut him off by putting my hand over his mouth.

" I know, I'm not really mad, just embarrassed," I looked around, " where's Rubén?"

Mike moved my hand from his mouth, " he went ahead, I think he was more embarrassed than you were. I really think he has a thing for you sis."

I smiled, " well if he does, he has to understand that he has to share."

" share?" Mike asked looking confused.

I moved in to kiss him, " dummy you think I'm cutting you off? You haven't taken what is yours yet," when our lips met there was the electric spark I was used too.

Mike broke our kiss, "we haven't got time to fool around. We're late already."

"Fine, spoilsport," I pouted.

By the time we got to the assembly Principle, Evanson was nearing the end of her speech. I found Vanessa standing off to the side of the main gym. I pulled Mike over with me to stand next to her.

"You're late," she whispered to me.

"There was a problem when I was changing after P.E." I whispered back, " I miss anything?"

"She just explained what happened yesterday and informed them that there was a zero-tolerance policy for that kind of actions," she looked at Mike, " for a guy that has a lifetime of detention he doesn't look upset."

I tried not to laugh, "he says it's worth it."

Principle Evanson finished her speech and then took questions. There weren't many. We were dismissed about five minutes before the bell. I told Mike I'd see him at home and followed Vanessa back to her classroom.

Since it was Friday, Vanessa just packed all her stuff up and we headed out the door.

I went with Vanessa to her car and she gave me a lift to mine. We did our best to keep our hands to ourselves while on school property but it was hard. I followed her to her place, followed her inside and we were all over each other before the door closed.

We made our way to the large island counter in the kitchen, I lifted her up on it and practically ripped off her panties before diving in and licking at her wet pussy.

"Yes baby lick my pussy," she moaned as she ground herself against my face.

I ran my tongue between her lips, slow, deliberate licks. Her moans telling me that she was enjoying what I was doing.

"Don't tease me, lover," she whimpered, " I have been wanting to cum for you all day."

I smiled to myself. It made me feel good that she wanted me.

I moved my tongue to lick at her clit. Now that I had her legs spread and not pressing in on my head I could see it. I started to tease it by making small circles with the tip of my tongue.

"Yes lover, right there, Ah yessss," she was starting to thrust into my face. It reminded me of how mike gets when I give him a blow job.

I continued to circle her clit and moved to slide a finger into her. I teased the tip of my finger between her lips, feeling her wet heat coat it.

I looked up from between her legs to see the look of pleasure on her face, she had her eyes closed and was massaging her breasts.

I pulled away from her pussy, which brought a whimper from her lips, " let's go to your bed lover. I want to see you naked," I said as I reached for her hands.

"Nooo... I want to cum now," she whined. It was almost childlike.

I smiled and pushed her back on the island and then climb up there with her. I grabbed the front of her blouse and pulled it open, exposing her small, bra covered breasts.

" I want you naked," I said before I leaned down and kissed her. My hands cupping her breasts and squeezing them. My actions bringing another moan from her lips.

I pulled her up as we continued to kiss till she was sitting up. Then, with her help, I proceeded to take the blouse and bra off her. I broke our kiss to marvel at her. Each of her small breasts was tipped by an almost coral colored nipple that was about the size of my pinkie finger.

I must have stared too long because she looked at me and asked, "What?"

I smiled, "you look amazing."

She blushed and started to cover herself, "don't say that. My tits are so small."

I grabbed her hands and pulled them away, "no, you are just right," I leaned in and kissed her.

I moved her down to her back again when my phone rang. It was mom's ringtone.

"Fuuuuuuck," I sounded more annoyed than pissed off.

I moved off Vanessa and grabbed my purse. I quickly found my phone and answered.

" Hi, mom, what's up?" I tried to sound less annoyed than I was.

It must have worked because mom didn't seem to notice.

"Sweetie, are you with Mrs. MacFarlane?" she asked.

I caught Vanessa moving behind me out of the corner of my eye," Yeah I'm at her place, waiting for her to get ready for dinner tonight."

" Well, I was wondering if she was OK with burgers and wieners tonight. I got a weird call from Abby about staying over tonight and wanted to make sure I made enough for everyone." mom was always planning for the worst, "Could you ask her?"

I felt Vanessa's hands slide around from behind me and cup my breasts, " I can ask her, let me go see if she is out of the shower yet," I muted my phone, " holy shit you are evil, I'm talking to my mother. She wants to know if burgers and wieners are OK?"

I know one wiener I won't mind getting into my mouth, "she purred and she then started to open my blouse.

I laughed, "I'll tell her it's OK. Now be quiet I'm taking her off mute."

I took mom off mute, " Hey mom, she said that would be fine."

"Good," mom sounded overjoyed. " How soon you two leaving for home?"

Vanessa had my blouse open and had pulled the cups of my bra down so she could have access to my nipples.

I tried to not sound weird as she played with my nipples, "She wasn't out of the shower yet so I'd say give us an hour. I'll call you before we leave."

" Sounds good," she paused for a second, "oh, Mike just got home. I'll see you when you get here. Love you."

"Love you too," I thumbed my phone off.

Vanessa pushed me onto my back, "if we only have an hour I think we need to hurry this up."

She knelt over my head and lowered her pussy to my mouth. I grabbed her hips and started to lick at her wet pussy again. I felt her hands on my skirt as they lifted the hem and pulled my panties to the side my hard clit quickly found it's way into her mouth.

How long we spent like that I don't know. Each of us mouthing the other's privates till we brought each other to a powerful orgasm that left us both gasping for air.

Vanessa moved to lay next to me, " that was amazing."

"It was," I smiled.

She moved her hand down to take hold of my clit, " do you think we have time for you too," she paused, " you know, have sex with me?"

I stroked her hair, " Are you on the pill?"

She shook her head,

"Do you have any condoms?" I asked already knowing the answer.

" No, my husband and I have only had sex once and we never used them," she looked sad when she told me that.

I hugged her to me, "then I can't. Even though I look mostly like a girl my boy "parts" still have a chance to work properly."

She looked a little confused, " don't the hormones take care of that?"

I shrugged, "in some cases yes, in some no. I have a doctors appointment scheduled to see which one I am."

"Oh," was all she said.

I kissed the top of her head, "I just don't want to risk you getting pregnant. It would be bad for both of us right now."

" I understand," she said sounding a little disappointed.

"I could put it in your butt," I said.

The look on her face told me the answer before she said anything, " no, no butt stuff."

We both started to laugh.

Vanessa got off the island, " OK time for a shower, join me?"

"Sure," I smiled and followed her upstairs.

She led me to what I assumed was the master bedroom. It was a large room with a beautiful black four-poster bed that had sheer white curtains hanging from the top.

"This is so cool," I said in awe.

" Wait till you see the shower," she smiled and took me by the hand to pull me into the bathroom.

The shower was large enough that my whole family, Abby, and Vanessa could have used it. It had four shower heads and was lined with a tiled bench along the two inner walls. The other two walls were clear glass. The rest of the room was pretty standard except she had three sinks. I would kill for two.

"You like it?" She asked me knowing full well I did.

" I am so jealous," I said just looking around in awe.

Vanessa came over and helped me undress before removing the rest of her own clothing. She then took my hand and led me into the shower. We took turns washing each other mixed with some intense kissing and groping.

We finished our shower, possibly more aroused than when we went in. We toweled each other off and went into the bedroom and flopped on the bed.

"What should I wear?" she asked.

"Be comfortable?" I said without knowing what she had.

I watched her get up and walk over to a dresser, open a drawer and pull out a few things before heading to the enormous walk-in closet and grab a few outfits.

She laid out what brought. There was this cute denim skirt with a matching vest outfit. She added a long-sleeved black shirt with white striped sleeves. To that, she added a pair of black thigh high stockings with matching suspenders.

The other outfit she had was a pair of jeans and a white T-shirt with a black vest.

"So, which do you prefer?" she asked as she put on a black thong and matching bra.

I looked at both, "Well if you wore the skirt set you'd drive my brother and dad crazy," I chuckled

She laughed, "alright, jeans it is."

I kept eyeing the skirt set, I never wore stockings before and I wondered what it would be like.

"You like those huh?" she whispered in my ear.

I nodded.

"Put it on, we're close enough in size," she pushed me towards the clothes.

I looked around for my panties, when I found them I noticed that they are a bit icky.

"Vanessa, do you have a pair of panties I could borrow? These are a bit, gross," I asked.

"Yeah, top drawer, right side, " she pointed to the dresser.

I went to the drawer and found a pair that looked like they would match the stockings and went and got dressed.

Putting the stockings on was a very sensual experience. The silky feel of them sliding up my legs had my poor little clit almost throbbing. Vanessa helped me get the suspenders on and then helped me with my hard clit.

After she finished we did a quick make-up job and she handed me a pair of cowboy boots to go with the outfit and got a pair of open-toed loafers for hers.

I grabbed my clothes and we went downstairs and back to the kitchen.

I could hear my phone ringing when we got to the kitchen. I looked and saw it was Abby.

"Hey Babe," I said as I hit the answer button, "what's shaking?"

"My ass as I run around my place," she said, " I'm running late so let your mom know please."

"I will, I was just going to call her myself," I replied.

"You aren't home? Where the hell are you then?" she asked sounding a little stunned.

"Mrs. MacFarlane is joining us tonight so I am at her place getting ready to lead her to mine," I almost laughed at the look Vanessa gave me when I called her Mrs. MacFarlane.

There was a pause, "you are at the home of the hottest teacher that school has ever had?"

"Yep," I was loving Abby's reaction.

"The TILF that every guy would give his left nut to bang?" she was almost babbling.

I motioned Vanessa over and let her listen to the reply for the question I was going to ask, " babe, what the fuck is a TILF?"

"You know, a teacher I'd love to fuck. Even I would love to hit that," she said with a chuckle.

Vanessa covered her mouth, to stifle her laugh before putting on a serious face, "Abigayle, Abigayle Beverly? Didn't I have you for third hour American Lit. last year?"

There was dead silence, then a meek, " Hello Mrs. MacFarlane,"

Both Vanessa and I busted out laughing.

It took me a few moments to collect myself, "sorry babe, I couldn't resist."

"You know I have to hurt you now," Abby said playfully.

I laughed again, "yeah, yeah. Finished getting dressed so I can call mom. See you in a little bit. Love you."

" Love you too," then she hung up.

I quickly called mom. It took her a few rings before she picked up.

" Hello sweetie," she sounded out of breath.

" Hey mom, you OK? You sound like you've been running a marathon," I asked a little concerned.

There was a slight pause and then I heard a faint "stop it" before she continued, "Yeah, your, um, father just got home. You getting ready to head home?"

I smiled when I thought about my dad trying to get some, "Yeah, Abby called me and said she was running a little late so you shouldn't worry."

"OK sweetie, I'll see you when you get here. Love you," I heard a faint moan from mom's end of the call.

I barely contained my laughter, "Love you too. Tell dad you don't have time for me," and I quickly thumbed the "end call" button.

Vanessa looked confused, "what was that all about?"

"I I think dad was trying to get a quickie in before we get there," I rolled my eyes, " There are days I swear they are horny teens."

" It must be nice to have loving and accepting parents like yours. Mine were always so cold," Vanessa's face took on a sad look.

I took her in my arms, " I know it's not the same but if you want to adopt mine I'm OK with it. Abby has and her home life wasn't much different than yours. Just less religious."

She chuckled at that, " I think I am a little old to be your sister, plus it makes what we have been doing a little creepy."

I laughed when she said that, "come on big sister, you know what they say: Incest is best put the trans sister to the test."

We both started to laugh really hard.

"let's get going before I decide to find out if it is true " little sister", " she took my hand and we walked to our cars.

I gave her directions to my place just in case we got separated and then we headed out.

We pulled into my drive about twenty minutes later and before I had even gotten out of my car Abby's beast of a car roared in to park next to mine.

Vanessa walked up next to me, both of us watching as Abby fought with her seat belt.

" Are you two going to just stand there and watch or are you going to help me?" Abby growled at us.

I was chuckling as I walked to her car, "you don't have to rush, we just got here," I leaned in her window, " you always have issues when you rush," I reached down and did the trick I knew that would pop the latch.

" See? All better," I gave her a quick peck on the lips before I pulled myself out of the window.

"Show off," she grumbled as she got out of the car, "Hi Mrs. MacFarlane," she said waving towards Vanessa.

"Hello Abigayle, but please call me Vanessa. You aren't a student anymore." Vanessa said as she waved back.

"OK Vanessa, then please call me Abby, only my parents call me Abigayle," her face took on the weird look it always did when she mentioned her parents, "I like you too much to lump you in with them."

Vanessa nodded, "sounds good to me."

Abby popped the trunk on her car, "So can I get you two to give me a hand lugging all this stuff inside?"

"All this stuff?" I asked not sure what to expect.

When we got back to the trunk I was a little surprised at what I saw. There was a large makeup case, two shopping bags, three suitcases, and at least a dozen garment bags.

" Jesus Abs, you are only staying over one night," my mind was having a hard time processing the sheer amount of stuff she brought.

Abby looked at me like I was completely clueless, " Most of this if for tomorrow. I didn't know what you might like to wear so I brought a variety of things. We can mix and match."

"Let me get Mike out here to help or we'll be making a dozen trips," I took out my phone and dialed Mike's.

"Hey what's up?" He said when he answered.

" I need your muscles," I said in a singsong voice.

I heard him groan, "How much stuff did she bring?"

"I think she is moving in," I stage-whispered, " I told her she could have your room."

" Haha, you are so funny," the sarcasm in his voice was overpowering, "I'll be right down."

By the time he made it to Abby's car, we had divided Abby's stuff into 4 piles.

Mike took one look at all the stuff, "jeez, count Goth-ula, I thought she was kidding when she said you were moving in."

"It's Countess Goth-ula, numbnuts," she snarked back, "and it is all your sister's fault."

"Let's get this inside before mom comes looking for us," I said as I grabbed my pile of stuff and headed inside.

I led the pack train to my room where we left Abby's stuff on my bed.

"I'll go let mom know you are all here," Mike said as he headed out the door.

I saw Vanessa looking around my room. I think she wasn't sure what to expect. Abby was hanging things in my closet.

" Not what you'd expect is it?" I asked her.

She shrugged, " I wasn't sure what to expect. It's so much different from my room when I was your age."

"How so?" I asked.

"Well for one, it's so much bigger than my room. A lot less religious too," she took a look at the door, "and no locks on the door. Do your windows open?"

I nodded.

Abby took that pause to join the conversation, "Let me guess, daily punishment even if you didn't do anything?"

Vanessa nodded.

Then Abby surprised me. She went and pulled Vanessa into a big hug, " I am so sorry. If I had known I'd wouldn't have joked about comparing you to my parents."

"Abby it's fine. We got out and now we can be happy," Vanessa said as she stroked Abby's hair.

Abby pulled back a smile on her face, "yes we can. I'm starving let's go eat."

The three of us went down to the kitchen where mom was putting the finishing touches on drinks.