A "Bad" Day: Day 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom smiled and extended her hand to Vanessa, " you must be Mrs. MacFarlane, I'm Wendy's mother Rhonda."

Vanessa shook her hand, " it's a pleasure to meet you but please call me Vanessa."

Dad walked in wearing his " kiss the cook" apron, " Roni, do we have... Oh hi," he said when he saw Vanessa, "I forgot we were having company," he wiped off his hand and offered it to Vanessa, " Ken."

" Vanessa, nice to meet you," she said shaking his hand as well.

Dad came over and hugged and kissed me on the head, "hi pumpkin," and then went and hugged Abby and kissed her on the head as well, " hi punky."

Abby giggled, "pops we have company, don't embarrass me."

Dad smiled, " it is impossible to embarrass you punky," he then motioned for us to head out to the deck, "Dinner is ready when you ladies are."

Dinner was enjoyable. Afterward, we all sat around and had fun and told stories.

After a few hours, I walked Vanessa to her car and watched her drive off. I went back in and up to my room to see Abby pulling things out of her suitcases and laying them out on any flat space she could.

"And this is why we could never live together, you hog all the space," I chuckled as I looked for a spot to sit.

"Ha ha ha, you are so hilarious," she glared at me.

I sat on the floor leaning against my bed, " so I think we need to talk."

That caused Abby to pause, " um OK?" She came and sat next to me.

I took a deep breath, "So, you remember last night when we kissed? Well before we move into a serious relationship I think there are some things that we should go over. I don't want to go into this and have something end up being a deal breaker."

Abby smiled, "Oh, I was sure you were going to tell me how it was a huge mistake."

I smiled back, " no, but you need to know somethings and we need to make sure we are on the same page."

" Am I going to get juicy details?" she asked almost bouncing.

I snorted trying not to laugh, "Oh yes. You remember on Tuesday when I told you that stuff about mike and Vanessa?"

" Yeah," she said and after a short pause, "You fucked Mike and Vanessa didn't you?"

I felt my face flush, " not yet, but I have had oral with them both," I blushed even more.

She looked at me and bit her bottom lip, "so are you're telling me that you only want me for sex?"

"No no no no" I blurted out, "I love you. I want to be with you as a girlfriend. I just want to you to know what I have done."

" do you want to do more with them?" she asked.

I just nodded.

She nodded, "is it cool if I keep fucking my big dicked, hard-bodied, subs?"

" I was hoping you might share some with me," I said meekly.

" OK, but you can't be with one of my boys until you get your cherry popped. They would destroy your cute ass." she said as she pinched my butt, "so you got someone in mind for the deflowering?"

I blushed, "Mike."

"He's cool with doing it," She asked.

I nodded, " I think so."

She got up, "let's go do it then."

I looked at her, my eyes as big as beach balls, " Are you crazy?"

"Yes," she smiled and nodded.

"Mom and dad are home," I was praying that she was joking.

"We'll go down to the family room, it's so full of boxes you couldn't hear a bomb drop in there," she looked around, " we'll need lube."

I blushed again, "I got that."

"Oh?" her face took on a mischievous grin, " you dirty girl. I bet you have condoms too."

I looked down and felt my cheeks burn more.

"Oh my god, I was kidding. You are a naughty girl," she laughed.

"I can't believe that you are cool with me wanting to fuck my brother," I continued to stare at the floor.

She sat back down next to me and put her are around my shoulders, "babe, I'm going to tell you something that I haven't told anyone. I know I can trust you with this and it's relevant to all this," she took a deep breath, " I lost my virginity to my cousin Dan."

" Dan, the greasy metalhead that had hair to his knees, Dan?" I asked, shocked.

"Yeah, not my finest moment," she snarked, " thing is we did it the whole summer and off and on till he and his parents moved to Chicago."

" I never figured you to be someone like that," I said.

"Someone that fucks family?" she asked

"No, someone that bangs greasy metalheads," I started laughing and had to duck as a pillow came swinging for my head.

"What I am trying to say is, if you want Mike to be your first then let him be your first," her face took on a caring look, "I'll even help you if you want."

I leaned against her, "This week has been so weird. I see Rubén's dick in the locker room. Then I catch Mike jerking off with my cummy panties. I then force Mike to suck my clit. Vanessa tells me that she is attracted to me after exposing herself and I have oral sex with her, twice. I find out the guy I have been crushing on is a borderline rapist and he gives me a black eye. My best friend in all the world tells me that she loves me and now helps me plot to get my brother to fuck me, and I have seen both my parents naked after they had sex. This week is totally fucked up."

Abby chuckled, "I only offered because I love you. If I had my way I'd take your sexy butt with my strap-on and you'd never want a guy ever."

We both laughed. After a few minutes, I turned to her and said, "let's do it."

We both got up and went to Mike's room. I knocked on his door and waited for him to answer before we went in. He was sitting on the bed as usual. What surprised me was that he actually paused his game and turned to look at us.

"What's up?" He asked.

I made sure his door was closed and made my way to his bed. Instead of sitting next to him like I normally do, I sat on his lap and put my arms around his neck and kissed him.

He started to push me away. I think he was freaked out because Abby was there.

I stopped kissing him, "she knows Mike, you know I tell her everything."

Abby came over and sat next to us, " she needs you to fuck her, Mike, and I will do my best to help make that happen. No judging, no bullshit."

I felt her hand on my back slowly caressing me as I pulled Mike back into a kiss. I could feel his cock pressing against my ass and it was just making me want him more.

"Wendy," Mike said between kisses, "we can't do this here."

" I know. We'll wait till mom and dad go to bed and then go to the family room," I moved so I was straddling his legs and started grinding on his crotch.

Abby got behind me and pulled my shirt up, exposing my breasts. She moved her hands around to the cup them and play with my nipples.

"This is so hot," Abby moaned into my ear before she started to kiss my neck.

Mike pulled back to break our kiss, " We need to stop or I will blow my load and be in no shape to do anything later."

I sighed and Abby stopped kissing my neck and pulled my shirt down. I looked at the clock to see we had about an hour before mom and dad would go to bed.

"Fuck I need it now," I whined.

Abby stroked my hair, " baby you aren't ready to take him yet. Get on your hands and knees, I'm going to show Mike how to get you ready."

I was confused, what did she mean by "get ready"?

"Abby I am ready, I'm so fucking horny that I'm about ready to cum," I said.

She laughed a little, "oh baby if you were anyone but you I'd have to smack you. Baby, your ass isn't ready to take Mike yet. Unless you want your first time to hurt like hell and be pretty lousy."

"Oh," I felt a little dumb. I hadn't even thought of that.

"Now get on your hands and knees and pull your panties down," she instructed.

I did as she said. I felt a little exposed, which was a little weird because I have been naked with them both before.

Abby grabbed my bare cheeks and spread them, "Mike, pay attention. Her ass isn't like a pussy. You need to stretch her and use plenty of lube."

"how much is plenty?" I heard Mike ask.

"That's easy. If you think you have enough, add more. This pretty little ass doesn't self-lubricate," I felt something touch my exposed hole, " see how it flinches when I rub my finger over it? It will do the same with your dick."

I felt a second finger join Abby's to rub my hole. It felt really good.

"Now if you want her to feel really good you'll give her some tongue action, just like you would if this was her pussy," she said before I felt her hot breath on my ass and then something new was pressing against me.

I could hear the wet noises that she was making as she licked me. They sounded a little odd at first but she licked I started to lose myself in the sensations. My clit was as hard as it has ever been. I started to reach back to play with it but Abby slapped my hand away. I have no idea how she knew what I was planning.

After a few minutes, Abby stopped and I could feel a chill come over my hole.

"Now you try Mike," Abby said.

I felt bigger hands take a hold of my cheeks and spread them. When Mike moved in I could feel the stubble on his cheeks scratch the sides of my ass. His tongue wasn't as skilled as Abby's but it still felt good.

"That feels good," I moaned.

Abby moved in front of me, " you enjoying this baby?"

"Yess," was all I could hiss out.

" I can see you are so hard. You want to release so bad don't you," she said teasing me.

"Yess," I hissed out again.

Mike's tongue was making my hole tingle. I was ready to get fucked.

"Fuck me, Mike, please," I whined.

It was Abby that answered me, "no baby, not yet. I know you feel really good but you aren't ready. You need to be stretched first."

I felt Mike pull away from my ass, "should I start to finger her again?" he asked.

"Yes, this time you can push your finger in," Abby told him. She then turned her attention back to me, " baby where is your lube? I think we should start to use it."

I told her where I had hidden it and she left to get it. The whole time Mike's fingers and tongue were playing with my ass.

After what seemed to me to be entirely too long, Abby returned. She had brought a couple of glasses of water with her.

"OK, time to take a break," she handed both Mike and me a glass. " If what I just saw means anything, I think mom and pops are heading to bed shortly."

I felt Mike pull himself away from my ass, "why, what did you see?"

Abby smiled, "mom was giving pops head. He's hung," she said sounding impressed.

"Oh my God, did they see you?" I asked as I sat on the bed, my panties still around my knees.

" I think mom might have, I tried to be really quiet," she said.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door that made us all jump.

"Kids, your dad and I are going to bed, don't stay up too late," mom said through the door.

"Yes mom," the three of us said in unison.

We gave mom a few minutes to get to her room before we even dared to talk.

Abby looked at Mike and me, "you two ready for this?"

I looked at Mike, "I am if he is."

"I've been ready for a long time," he said.

"Alright, lets head downstairs," Abby said taking my hand.

We all got up. I felt my panties drop to the floor and quickly bent down to pull them back up. We then quietly made our way out the door and past mom and dad's room. My heart was pounding in my chest and Abby had a death grip on my hand.

The three of us got down to the family room without making a sound. It wasn't until we were safe on the couch before anyone said anything.

"OK, last chance to back out of this," Abby said.

I looked at Mike, "let's do this."

I stood up and started to strip off my clothing. I don't know why, but I was a little nervous doing this. I looked over at Mike and saw that he was taking off his clothing as well.

I sat back down on the couch next to Abby. My heart was pounding in my chest and my clit was rock hard.

Mike was standing in front of us and his cock had to be as hard as my clit.

Abby nudged me, " Go ahead, you know you want too."

I looked at her and she nodded her head in the direction of Mike. I leaned forward and took Mike into my mouth. I could taste his precum as I bobbed my head on his cock.

Mike moaned and then placed his hands on my head, " suck it, sis."

I saw movement out of the corner of my eye, I stopped to look and saw Abby was getting naked.

I had always admired Abby's body. She wasn't fat but she wasn't thin either. She had some nice curves on her and I wish I had her breasts. She had to be at least a C cup if not a D. This was the first time I have ever seen her naked and I wasn't disappointed. Abby was always pale skinned, so I wasn't surprised to see that. I was surprised to see that she had on some kind of shiny black bra and panty set that seemed to hug her curves like a second skin.

I pulled off Mike's cock, " what are you wearing?"

Abby smiled, "Latex baby. I got you a set for tomorrow night, I hope I got the right size. Now get your mouth working, you have an ass that needs fucking."

I started to chuckle, " yes dear," and I returned to sucking on Mike's cock.

Mike's cock was like a steel bar in my mouth and I was trying to take him as deep as I could when he suddenly lunged forward nearly gagging me.

I pulled back, coughing, " what the fuck Mike? You nearly made me choke."

Before Mike could say anything, I saw Abby peek out from behind him, " sorry that was my fault. I decided to give Mike's cute ass a nice tongue lashing," she said as she started to laugh.

Mike looked a little sheepish, "yeah, sorry. I wasn't expecting her to lick my ass."

"Just give a girl some warning next time," I laughed and then returned to sucking Mike.

A short time later I could feel Mike's cock throbbing in my mouth. I stopped sucking him and asked, "I think he is ready to burst, is it time?"

Abby stopped the wet slurping she was making in Mike's ass, "I think so. Get your ass up and get ready."

I got up and knelt on the couch, leaning over the back, presenting my ass to Mike and Abby. This was it, the big moment. The day that I become a woman.

I felt hands on my ass, spreading my cheeks apart, then something cool running between my cleft and over my sensitive anus. A few seconds after that I felt some fingers pressing against my opening.

Abby moved up next to me on my left, " baby you need to relax and when you feel me start to press don't tense up. Got it?" she said and then I heard her say to Mike, " go ahead and get the condom on, she's about ready."

I nodded, too afraid to say anything in case my voice betrayed just how nervous I was.

I felt Abby's finger pressing against me and I tried to relax. It didn't take much for her fingers to pop into me. I was really surprised that it didn't hurt as much as I thought it would.

Mike knelt next to me on the right, " you ready for this?"

I nodded to him.

He took my face in his hands and kissed me, " I love you, Wendy, thank you for letting me be your first."

Mike moved back and I felt Abby pull her fingers from me and something larger take their place. I felt what I knew to be Mike pressing against my slicked up butt. I tried to relax but my nerves were making it hard.

"Relax baby, listen to me and relax," I heard Abby whisper in my ear.

Mike pressed a little harder and I felt something "pop" and my ass was feeling stuffed. It was a little weird it felt like I had to use the restroom but in reverse.

Abby pulled my face to look at her, "good girl, he's got the head in now just relax and enjoy," she then kissed me.

As we kissed I started to feel less and less nervous and more loved than ever before. I could feel Mike pushing more of his cock into me. Abby would encourage me between kisses and she even started playing with my nipples.

I felt something pressing against my whole ass and I stopped to ask Mike, " you all the way in?"

He replied with, "yeah, you want me to wait a bit?"

I shook my head, No... Fuck me," and I pressed back against him.

I turned back to kiss Abby as I felt like pulling out of my ass before slamming back in. I grunted with the unexpected force of the thrust. He soon got into a rhythm and my ass was feeling so good.

The only sounds in the room where the slapping of skin on skin as Mike took my virgin ass for his own. Abby's hands had moved down so that she could take my clit in her hands.

"Oh baby, you are so hard. You must really enjoy Mike fucking you," Abby teased as she moved down so that she could take my clit in her mouth.

I was in heaven, between Mike and Abby I knew I wasn't going to last much longer.

" I'm gonna cum," I got out before I bit my lip to try and hold on a little longer.

I felt Mike speed up his thrusts, "almost there baby"

Abby stopped sucking on me long enough to say, " cum for us baby, cum in my mouth."

And that was it. I lost what little control I had and I started to cum. I felt Abby's mouth start sucking harder and a few seconds later Mike gripped my hips hard and buried himself deep in my ass. I could feel the spasms of his orgasm.

After a few minutes, I could still feel Abby nursing on my clit as Mike backed up and pulled out of me slowly. I was panting and my ass now felt very empty.

"Holy shit," I heard Mike say behind me.

I smiled and turned back to look at him, "did it feel that good?"

" It was amazing," he said with a grin.

I was starting to feel my clit getting hard again in Abby's mouth.

I moaned, "baby if you keep sucking me liked that I'm going to get hard again.

" I know, you got one more thing to do tonight and you need to be hard for it," she said.

I was confused, " what's that?"

She moved out from under me and took off her panties, "You have to do me," and she laid back on the couch and spread her legs.

I took a look at my best friend's, now girl friend's pussy. She was shaved except for an arrow that pointed down to her pussy. Right above that she had a tattoo that said " lick here" in some kind of Gothic lettering.

I started to laugh.

"What the fuck you laughing about?" she asked sounding a little pissed.

"The fact that you had to tattoo directions above your pussy," I said between laughs.

She laughed a little herself, "yeah, well you don't know how many guys don't do it unless I insist. Now, why don't you follow directions?"

I mock saluted her, " Yes Ma'am," and I moved so that I could taste her.

When I got a closer look at Abby's pussy I noticed that her clit was larger than Vanessa's. It had to be a good inch long. I was surprised on just how much it looked like a cock. I then spread her lips open and pushed my tongue inside her. Abby's pussy was sweeter than Vanessa's. I never knew that women could taste different.

Abby took a hold of my head and was moving it around, pulling me hard into her, moaning in pleasure the whole time.

After a few minutes, Abby stopped moaning and one of her hands left my head. I then heard what sounded like sucking noises so I had to stop and see what was going on. What I saw was surprising.

When I peeked up from between Abby's thighs I saw Mike thrusting his cock in and out of Abby's mouth. I don't know why but I got jealous. I know it is dumb for me to get jealous of my now girlfriend blowing my brother after she helped him fuck me in the ass. I just stopped and watched them torn between lust and anger.

It took them a little bit to notice that I had stopped. Abby was the first to notice.

Taking Mike out of her mouth she looked at me, "everything alright baby?"

"Yeah," I said not sounding too convincing.

Mike piped in with, "even I know that is bullshit. Come on sis tell us what's wrong."

"It's nothing, just me being stupid," I mumbled out.

Abby sat up and pulled me to sit between her legs and lean against her as she wrapped her arms around me, " baby you aren't stupid. If something is wrong you need to tell us."

Mike sat down on the floor facing us, " please sis, you know I hate to see you upset and Abby would kill me if it was my fault."