All Comments on 'A Bad Mood'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nothing like a little rape to pick that cay up.

Right, Ashson? You're the rape king, you should know.

slm59slm59about 6 years ago
Fascinating

Three cowardly, anonymous idiots who obviously don't like what Ashson writes, yet they follow him so closely that they are the first to read and comment on his latest story. I gave it 5 stars just for the three of you.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
I'll add my 2 cents worth

No surprise here. He makes a statement and stands behind it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Actually her husband got lucky

that morning. He had time to see a lawyer and close the accounts and change the locks before she got back and found out she no longer lived there. AND He got rid of a bitchy whore with a bad attitude. Gorge is the unlucky guy, because she moved in with him right away.

Still I wish a 0 would register

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 6 years ago
Life is too short to pretend you're not into some kinky shit goes the maxim

Where the hell is the rape ? The narrator settled down on George's tumesence of her own free will and was on top setting the depth and pace of fictional fornication . But carry on PC Patrol. Don't let the actual story on fantasy website hinder your transposing this to worst case real life repercussions. Great aperitif of story btw.

Full marks * * * * *

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 6 years ago
Meh

Certainly no rape.

Just to be serious about a silly story -

She's wearing a dress to house clean? What is this the 50's with June Cleaver?

Despite what George said, there was no rationale for pulling down her panties to spank her.

How did he "know" that her husband was "doing" her?

boatbummboatbummabout 6 years ago
Cute, Funny Little Flash!

Thanks for helping me start my day with some chuckles and smiles.... ;-)

ReedRichardsReedRichardsabout 6 years ago
Typical Ashson story . . .

. . . short and unserious, and not meant to have any great moral to it. Posted in LW, it’ll get low scores, because no bitches were burned, no divorces occurred, but that’s just not his style. Ash always gets 4 stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Short and full of smiles

Top line says it. Its a shame some commentators dont have a sense of humour, or enjoy a flash story as is. Keep smiling! !

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Why is this here?

At the very least it belongs in Non-con. At the worst Fetish. But it cracks me up to think she wouldn't call the Police and have him arrested for assault, battery and sexual assault. In this day and age, he'd be in prison for years. Stupid story of violence and abuse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This was assault.

He grabbed his maid and beat her for being in a bad mood? And this is supposed to be erotic?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
People, lighten up

This is a FICTION story site. This want a news article. It’s abou fun, fantasy and fucking. Many men have wanted to do something like this. Many women imagine being taken like this. Stop acting like this is a true story and simply move on to the next if it doesn’t make your peepee hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
@anonymous- people lighten up

And may I ask, why it bothers you so much that others may have a different take on a story than you? Feeling guilty about loving this crap, therefore the need to lash out at others. Think about it. Eventually it may come to you why you're so upset. Everybody, just like an asshole, has an opinion. Leave it at that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So, what???

She's just a whore/housekeeper; should probably just get divorced and be his live-in "housekeeper"...

Husband turns up & demolishes house???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Definitely

As no where in this story did she really verbally give him permission (and, on more than one occasion said no and to take his hands off her but, he continued anyway); in today's courts he would most assuredly be prosecuted for sexual harassment, assault & rape.

And, any Loving Wife with half a mind would cry to her husband & press charges. Heck, if they stayed married (and, after certain amount of counseling) they'd potentially both get wealthy in the process; after sueing him for all he's worth.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Ashson can't win

Commenters always complain about the women being forced in his stories. So, he writes one in which the woman is literally in control of every step except one (the pussy-grabbing -- Trump would be proud), including most crucially whether/when/how the sex actually occurs, and he STILL gets killed in the comments. Geez people, if you hate his stories so much, for the love of your preferred deity please stop reading them!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Decades ago a coworker was fucking the small restaurant owners wife the the guys would order breakfast or lunch. The two days a week she only worked the morning she would go to his house clean up and he would get home and fuck her every which way you could think of . This went on for a year before hubby caught on to her cheating. Every once in a while she would sneak over to the job jump in his car and blow him while her fingered her ass and pussy. I’m pretty sure he and his good friend dped her once also. Around six months after she stopped because she got caught they closed up . No one ever heard where they went , maybe back to Greece

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

It seems that being faced with a hard cock what ever the circumstances she couldn't resist the temptation to ride It till it came inside, that put her in a good mood knowing that she will have the pleasure each day she goes for cleaning, and probably her husband gets improved sex too something he has been missing.

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
THINK WHAT YOU WANT

a dialogue has been opened and a schedule is set, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
She will do it again!

I would love for my wife to get a new dick in her and her pussy dripping with fresh cream!!!

HaydenDLinderHaydenDLinderabout 6 years ago
Jesus.

After reading the Anon comments, Uhhhhhhhhhhh.

5 stars?

Yeah. 5 stars.

Love you Ash:)

mommylovestoreadmommylovestoreadabout 6 years ago
Scrambling

I can picture all the females searching for two cents and their own personal George. I know George's method of attitude adjustment would improve my mood anytime. Thanks for sharing.

penneydog55penneydog55almost 6 years ago
Wowee!

Loved it! Pleasure to Read! ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ WOOF!

moblanemoblanealmost 5 years ago
spanking good

This story was a good read, no excessive emotion or consequences just a fun event(unless you are 'Mike') Good Job, Thank You

PetraTPetraTalmost 4 years ago

I wish men would tale control more often instead of seeming so unsure, just thinking in text.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

UU SLLUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I know most readers liked the story but I didn’t. It was banal and didn’t have any consequences. It was well written but was just very bland.

LimeyracerLimeyracerabout 2 years ago

Hey Ashson - as usual, a 'down and dirty' little tale that was a fun read... You've enough experience to have seen numerous Negative Commenters, so as usual I guess, just ignore the wankers; clearly, they've got deeper problems than worrying about a fictional female getting it on! Loved it; it was a quick tale and I hope you'll keep on ignoring those who clearly have hang-ups! Why do they read this, if they get all 'squirrely' over content like this? Ah Well!

CES

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

What a cheap twat. And I love the anon gay men who'd be happy to live through this type of idiocy. Most likely they'd eat the cream pie from the cunt's cunt and still tell he knows she loved him and he wasnt gay because he ate another mans cum.

Oddly enough neither statement would be even remotely true.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another senseless rape.

The only thing I like so far is your stories are short.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

typical democrap arrogant rude entitled bitch.

Marklynda2Marklynda2almost 2 years ago

Maybe she really doesn't understand machismo.

Never had the inclination to spank a woman, love taps yes, spank hard no. But if the woman opens the door, so to speak, maybe for her edification perhaps, lol. A nice little fantasy piece. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Medussa55Medussa558 months ago

An amusing little vignette. Not really a story, it needed more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous