All Comments on 'A Bad Penny Ch. 02'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Huge disappointment

The first one was much better, this was just too cluttered and way beyond plausible. Who is this Penny, a criminal mastermind?

MauronMauronover 16 years ago
Drastic change in the plot

Part one had a woman fucking her way to the top, and a few guys doing her bidding. Suddenly it switches to a member of a secret organization with international influences.

It lacks the same power given to Penny; now she's only safe because of connections, not her own success. She broke John by herself, but needed a whole gang for Julie.

The biggest disappointment was the lack of a personal destruction for Julie. I was hoping to see her forced back into the office, broken enough to be knocked down a peg.

The scenes were still well written, and arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Awesome!

the bad penny stories are simply awesome! I love the way penny manipulates John. Wish there could have been some more office relatd BDSM,maybe with John forced into full toilet duties for Penny,or giving the janitor head.....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
awesome

better than the original your stories just keep getting better

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
chapter 3 please

I thought that the original Bad Penny was by far the best BDSM story I had ever read. Fantastic having a woman work her way to the top, but with a BDSM twist.

The second story was well written, and had some really good moments. The plot seems to have slid away from Penny being a career woman though, and is a little weaker for it.

That said, I would love to see a third installement, maybe re-focusing on John, where Penny uses and abuses him for her own career goals. If you pursue the John in the dungen angle.....what further degradation do you have planned? Rent Boy? Toilet training? forced femme?

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
More

I do hope that there is more to this story and about how Penny might be moving up the ladder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
At least make it plausible...

Hell, it would've taken minimal effort to create a setting where Julie actually deserves her fate. I guess having bad manners towards your coworkers ruins lives and turns you into a whore now.

oneboobeeoneboobeeabout 11 years ago

Really??!!!!!! A waste of my time.....Most of your stories I have tried to read are only to hurt people and have their lives end badly.....Did someone hurt you when you were growing up???

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
why?

I've read a few of your submissions...

Some of them are quite good & well written.

This story however is the exception. It a too brutal & doesn't give a reason why Penny would hate John so much. Is it his job she wants that badly?!!! She already has money & power...

This sort of thing would drive anyone in the receiving end to contemplate murder or suicide.

Yes, it is fiction but people get inspired by tales such as this to do horrible things to others.

Well, just thought to get my view to you on this story.

Best of luck with your work.

iceblockiceblockabout 9 years ago
To be continued?

I hope the continuation is worth waiting for lol.

And I love your stories. Perfectly brutal and demeaning to the victim. Why should you need a reason??? Thanks DC.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Great story, extremely hot. Love it

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous