All Comments on 'A Bad Woman'

by XaneKudo

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
DocSavage46DocSavage46about 6 years ago
Wrong Section

Belongs in LW

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My name is XaneKudo,

and I'm a horrible writer...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Phase 1: Complete.

Now you know how to post.

For the next phase, post a story.

dispatcher59dispatcher59about 6 years ago
Ignore the anons

You will always have someone who rips you on a story like this. I've done a couple in Loving Wives(which might have been a better page for this story, since there don't seem to be any mature characters), and I always get a few comments like those. For what it's worth, the LW section seems to draw them more than most of the other pages. I have a hard time taking someone seriously who sits in the dark posting snarky anonymous comments.

I thought it was an interesting concept. Though not entirely new, the perspective of the cheating wife was intriguing. Still, the sex was pretty hot, especially the withdrawal where Sharon's lover's come was dripping from her. And hearing a woman say, "Come inside me..." is always hot.

EmirusEmirusabout 6 years ago
Wrong category

I agree that it should be in Loving Wives. Nothing in it points to a mature couple. Having said which I thought it was a good storyline and liked the staccato rythmn which I hope was deliberate. Both your first two stories are short and snappy which I think is a good idea but I would suggest that you look for advice possibly from an editor familiar with these kind of stories. Ignore any non constructive comments. They may have been written by someone who couldn’t do better themselves.

JBEdwardsJBEdwardsabout 6 years ago
Loving wife or hateful wife?

Well, maybe this belongs in loving wives, I don't know. The couple seems mature to me if they already have a son. But one thing seems to me to be clear. She is definitely not a loving wife. More like a hating wife! She is certainly a sadist. Well done, and five stars from me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Sequel please!

Maybe not only his son isn't his, but she rubs his face in it...he spent all those years raising a son that wasn't his, devoting all that time, money, energy, and love.

Maybe have the son tell him that despite all the "dad" has done for him, he doesn't care and the "dad" is just a meal ticket for them.

Maybe even incest with the mom?

Will the husband forgive, and the wife still hurt him and ignore his forgiveness (except to get off on it) anyway? Or will the husband be broken for the rest of his life? Either way, the wife is satisfied, so that's all that matters. ; ) (Because who doesn't want to see the hot woman satisfied...screw the pathetic husband!)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous