A Baptist Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She remembered the amount of strokes from her Pa's belt her own mom had received on a regular basis from him when she was at home, just a girl growing up.

**********

Also in her mind that day were the swats she earned from her elder brother Cain when she was late home one evening when her parents were away, he too lectured her then told her if he spanked her now it would be the end of it, even though she was nearly 19 she knew he was in charge of her.

She agreed and he told her to go into the lounge.

When she went through the door Cain's girlfriend and another couple they went around with were sat on the sofa and armchair.

"Ella is going to be spanked for being late home, hope you folks don't mind?" they all sat up to take full advantage of the floor show.

Ella's head was spinning and before she knew her dress was pulled over her head.

"May I please keep my knickers on Cain, please?"

"No, naked like you keep getting from Pa, you are a young lady now, not a girl?"

She knew it was futile arguing so she removed her pants and vest and stood hands on head, elbows back Ella, you know the drill.

Ella pulled her elbows right back pronouncing her tiny breasts forward.

Cain cleared the coffee table and beckoned Ella to lie on her back on it as he unbuckled his belt and slowly pulled it off.

"Ella lay down"

Cain asked his mate to hold her legs up and wide as he whipped her bottom as they all laughed at her and her predicament.

To add to her embarrassment Cain asked them all to feel her hot bottom.

"Right to bed Ella, this is just the start of me keeping you in line, do you understand?", she shook her head yes, grabbed her dress, knickers and vest and ran to her room crying.

The next morning her Pa came in to wake her up, he pulled the covers back, unbuckled his belt pulled off her jim jam bottoms and leathered her bottom.

"How dare you be late home and cause your brother so much grief worrying where you were, and him having to slap your bottom, at your age you should know better, maybe you need a visit the Minister"?

Ella cried and cried, "Yes Sir, sorry Sir

*********

Ella started to weep after the 3rd lash and was sobbing by the last, grandma let her hands go and as she stayed on the table, her tiny breasts rubbing on the table until grandpa said she could stand.

He was holding out his arms to hug and cuddle and sat on his chair and stroked her bottom gently, so as to sooth, she prayed to herself, Oh Lord thank you so much for allowing me to be with this loving family.

It wasn't too long before Don got home and Ella excused herself to the family and ran up to their room.

She had removed her dress on the way up the stairs and took off her knickers in the doorway and put them back in her draw, she would use them on another more suitable day.

She pulled hers and Don's pillows to the centre of the bed and ran for a pee.

She laid over the pillows facing the stairs as she heard Don's footsteps coming up the stairs. She adjusted herself into the position he loved to see her in, bottom well up, legs just wide enough to split her perfect young lips.

"Hmmmm, not much room left for my belt is there Ella?"

"No Sir, sorry."

She heard his heavy buckle open as he drew his belt through his jeans loops, she visualised it folding in 2.

"I think 10 will teach you a lesson Ella" he said in a loud voice as he knew the whole of downstairs would be listening, his sisters including.

"Yes Sir"

Whoosh, the first landed on the red panties grandma had given her, whoosh the second just above, Ella yelped, by the third she was crying, whoosh she yelped but felt nothing or the next, Don hit the bed with the next 6, till the last, diagonally over ALL the rest, "OWWWWWWWWW" she screamed.

Don closed the bedroom door and sat on the bed as she fell into his arms, "You have had enough for one day my darling" and he hugged her.

He stroked her bottom and then took one of her stiff nipples in his mouth she slipped to her knees as Don had taught her, unzipped his zip, she took him in before he had even had time to stiffen up, gagging as he grew into her small soft mouth, her tears still falling onto the base of his shaft and as she took him fully in she had another taste of salt that evening, her own tears.

When he was ready, he picked her up like a feather and gently laid her on their bed, her head just hanging over the end enough to give him an angle to again insert his swollen cock into her open mouth as he leant forward and licked her sticky pussy lips.

He knew just how to stimulate her into giving up her sweet juices as she cum. It was taken as read they would not be coming back down for supper as the bed and in synchronisation the floor boards in the lounge creaked...

**********

It was not all one way traffic in Pa's house and it was not always Ella's bottom made scarlet.

After dinner one evening Don's Pa sent Don's 2 sisters upstairs to put their nighties on and get back down pronto with their bedroom belts.

The whole family knew why, his two sisters of Ruth 18 and 20 year old Jeany had been arguing over the dining table that same evening, carrying on from the evening before, when they were warned and Pa had to tell them twice.

They all ate dinner and it was no surprise the girls had little appetite.

Pa had regularly given them both a leathering and tonight it was their bare bottoms up for public viewing for showing disrespect to the whole family.

Ruth, the youngest came bounding down first, carrying her nightie over her arm.

Her body was that of a model, firm tits with the perkiest nipples, a tummy as flat as a board and a strip of dark muff leading to her puffy lips.

To anyone who did not live our lifestyle you would thing she was relishing what was about to be unfolded, she sure wanted to be the centre of attention.

Ruth threw her nightie over a dining chair and stood before us all, hands on head, elbows back as far as she could, legs slightly apart showing her glistening pussy lips. Pa and Grandpa stood open mouthed and for a moment there was silence.

The silence was soon broken when Grandma open the utensils draw and pulled out her mixing cake mixing wooden spoon.

Grandma spoke, "Ruth, you get over that table this instance."

Ruth did as she was told and sauntered over to the table, threw her long dark hair over her shoulder, opened her legs a little and bent over just stopping her nipples touching the table.

"You had better hold tight girl, this is going to be a hiding you will remember for a long, long time."

SLAPPPPP, as she spoke the last word her arm went into overdrive. Grandma spanked her from waist to the back of her knees and Ma had to hold her hands tight as she began to try and stand up and protect her bottom with her hands.

The sound was like a machine gun as every inch of Ruth's bottom and back of her legs turned crimson.

Whilst everyone knew it was never Grandma's place to dish out punishment when they had 2 senior males in the house, everyone saw how incensed, disgusted and embarrassed she was with Ruth's actions that evening.

**********

Ella gripped Dons arm, she had never ever seen such a hiding but was also fascinated by the flaps of Ruth's lips as they glistened and gleamed below her crimson cheeks, and her almost the same age.

She did not remember ever seeing another girl completely naked for so long and in front of so many people until she married Don Brown and moved in with his family in his family home.

Ella recalled once to Don when she was in the last year of her GCE exams at the local church school you still had to change into PE knickers and skirt, she used to put hers on over her day knickers. She had seen a few bare bottomed spankings off the PE mistress for skipping showers. To try and avoid this she used to swill her face and hair with water from the cloakroom sink.

The PE mistress was cunning though; as the girls dressed she would call a few into her office. They had to take their blouses off for her to see if they smelt sweaty. Any sweaty ones and she usually found at least 1, had to strip in front of the class, lean over the balancing bar in the gym, bottoms to the class and with their own gym pump got a spanking. It was then in for a freezing cold shower for a few minutes, we always said she was a queer and just wanted to see young girls naked, vulnerable with nipples stretching their young girly tits.

Ella also remembered one such blouse off time, she had no bra on, and Miss Pepper said, we have 12 year olds with bigger breasts than you girl, grow up, and she flicked her pink nipples with a leaflet she was holding she remembers beginning to weep and she was swiftly over Miss Peppers knee, "For Something to Cry About."

Most of her teachers administered spankings, even the men teachers could have you over their knee or a desk for a bare bottom spanking for as little as dropping a pencil on the floor.

After reaching 18 you would get 8 hard lashes with the cane, and you had to keep in that position while he sat right behind you as he wrote a note to your parents for signing and taking back to school the day after classes.

The teachers all knew it would mean a hard belting or even the cane if it was a bad offence off your Pa once read.

If you forgot your signed note, it was knickers off again and touching your toes so he could see if the punishment had actually been carried out, then 6 more of the class belt for not taking it back signed.

If no marks from home and no note signed from home you were made to remove your skirt and knickers and put you over their knee for a hard spanking. Some girls said he moved you so his cock was pressed against your thighs.

Then corner time whilst he dealt with the next in the queue.

You would then be brought into the middle of the room and bent double, legs apart and given 6 of the very, very best with the class belt.

You had to again keep position until he wrote your Pa yet another note this time saying deception was grounds for expulsion and it was on your record.

This was done knowing the girl would secure more than one thrashing from their parents. They then had to take the signed letter to the Pastor who would read it, check the "Work" had been carried out and given an appointment for later that week for your Ma to take you back for "Instruction."

**********

As Ruth's spanking was going on Jeany came down the stairs with a lightweight dressing gown on over her nightie and bright pink slippers. She carried her whipping belt from behind her bedroom door like we all had.

Pa put his arm round Jeany and said not to worry, Ruth had elected to have extras.

Grandma stopped, "Now get up girl and if you rub, your back over" Ruth's Ma let her go and she stood up and her hands shot to the back of her head. Again Ella was fascinated with Ruth's body, this time her nipples were as red as he bottom and stiff as if to almost burst from rubbing on the solid ok table.

Don knew how much pleasure Ruth had from her spanking, he had seen it time and time before and had experienced it for himself on many occasions.

The spanking rules of the house put Grandpa first, and then Pa, then Grandma then Don, very, very rarely Ma now everyone was grown up.

**********

Ma's was mainly the knee they had all been over when too young for the belt.

She was not a hard spanker but was a brilliant hugger and rubber afterwards.

Don had to admit to himself he would often act out being naughty just to go over his Ma's knee, till it backfired one day when he pretended he had trapped his hand in a kitchen draw and let out a huge Fuck.

He walked towards Ma, sorry Ma he said as he began to take his place at Ma's side. Ma said, "Your naughtiness is getting out of control, go wait outside the woodshed till Pa gets home"

Don got 10 from Grandpas old razor strop and although he was sure Pa did not do it hard, it being his first time, he still cried.

Ma also knew she was in trouble, every time she had to spank the kids she had to tell Pa. He would take her to their room and we used to hear the sound of leather on flesh as she was whipped for not bringing up the children correctly. a Baptist tradition to this day in some households.

Pa would come down and sit at his desk and write a note to the Pastor's, place it in an envelope, give it to the spanked child who took it to the Pastors house and gave it to Mrs. Ellington to give to him.

We had no idea at that age the consequences for Ma at us being spanked by her.

It was a few years later in the vestry ante room I learnt what a note to the Minister meant!

**********

Grandma's bottom warming of Ruth stopped and Pa said she had to go over the armchair arm, she had not brought her bedroom strap down so he unbuckled his belt and gave her a good 20 lashes and told her to stay down.

Jeanie was called over and she remover her dressing gown as Pa told her the "whys and the wherefores" of what was about to happen and how she should learn by it not to happen again.

Jeany apologized to him and everyone else and lifted her nighty and bent over the kitchen table, she got around 20 hard lashes and told to stand, she was sobbing hard but still managed to thank Pa, he hugged her a while and sent her to bed.

He went back to Ruth and gave her such a crack on her bottom with his hand, she yelped, "Get to your room girl and I will be calling later to use your belt, a spanking earned for not bringing it down with you", she got up and ran to the stairs and her room.

All was quiet until Pa said, "Ma", she stood up and went upstairs and Pa followed undoing his belt going up the steps, Grandma stood and put the radio on, but we knew what was going to happen.

**********

The chance of going to a party for a friend's 21st birthday, at local pub with a party room, was too good to pass on. It was ages since we went out and would be great to meet lots and lots of our ex school friends in a social atmosphere.

Ella asked Pa if she could please have a bath in front of the fire during the day. When everyone was out, except Grandma of course, she never went out, only to church on a Sunday.

The family had a bath in the bathroom upstairs of course but in mid winter the whole house was very cold.

Ella once asked me if Grandma was spanked on a Sunday morning before church like her and Ma, I said ask her the next time you are alone.

The party day came round very quick, Ella had been to the big city the week before and bought a beautiful soft wool scarf, some wrapping paper and a card for David's party.

She got the bath out of the outbuilding and managed to drag it into the house in front of roaring the log fire. Grandma was busy putting pans on the fire hangers and wood stove.

When it was almost full and ready to use, Grandma went to her bedroom and returned with new bar of Rose soap and gave it to Ella to use. Ella looked at Grandma and hugged her.

Grandma said "I have something else for you when you're undressed."

Ella took off her winter jumper, woolly shirt and thick vest; it was below freezing outside, lowered her jeans and her weekday navy blue knickers and placed them all on the rail by the fire to keep warm.

Grandma looked at her, she was still the skinniest girl ever and had not put a pound on in nearly 2 years, except maybe her little titties had filled out, she smiled, that may be down to Don she thought.

Grandma sat on a kitchen chair and called Ella over, Ella shivered her tiny nipples sprung to attention as she walked over.

"Come to this side Ella" as Grandma pointed to her right side.

Ella stood in the position she was used to with Grandma before she went over her knee. Grandma slowly pulled the surprised girl over her knee. Ella's mind raced, what did she do, what had she said, what had she broken...She soon snapped out of it as Grandma began to stroke her bottom, then gently slap and then spank, then rub. Again her mind raced but this time more in confusion.

Grandma spanked and rubbed for 4 or 5 minutes, then stopped and stood Ella up, her bottom had a gorgeous crimson hue but no tears, no tears that is until Grandma said, "every girl needs a spanking now and again to show how much she is loved Ella." Ella threw her arms round Grandmas neck and began to sob and then cry, when she stood up Grandma slapped her bottom and said, get in that bath girl, I will wash your back.

Ella's bottom tingled as it hit the water, she laid back with her knees up and rubbed her legs with the soap then passed it to grandma as she sat up. Grandma soaped the flannel and rubbed it gently over her back, soaped it again and told Ella, "arms up". Ella lifted them above her head and Grandma washed under her arms, soaped the flannel again and washed her little titties and down to her tummy button.

Ella slipped back down into the water and grandma told her kneel and she washed between her legs, back and front, then let Ella get back down into the warm water. Ella soaked a while and Grandma held out the towel for her and took her to her chair, sat her on her knee and dried her, just like her mum used to do, it all just seem to be the most natural thing in the world.

"Grandma", yes little one, "may I please ask you a question?"

"Of course"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, ask me anything at all."

"Anything?"

"Yes anything."

"Please may I ask how old you were when Grandpa stopped spanking you on a Sunday before church?"

"Well my dear, whoever told you he had stopped?" and they both burst out laughing.

Ella got off Grandmas knee and began to dress as Ruth came running in out of the cold, "Oh wow, a hot bath, Grandma, please can I get in, please, please?"

"Of course you can darling come here I'll help you undress."

Ruth spotted Ella's spanked bottom, "What did you do to deserve a spanking Ella?"

Before she could speak Grandma said, "She was a good girl", and winked at Ella.

Grandma finished helping undress Ruth and put her clothes onto the rail by the fire and put another 2 pans of water on the stove, then began to wash Ruth, just as she had Ella, when she had done her back Ruth lifter her arms, Ella noticed her nipples firming up as he breasts were done, have a little soak Ruth then I will dry you.

The door opened and in came Jeany, "Wow, a bath, please may I get in after Ruth Grandma?"

"Of course you can, come here and I will help you undress then Ruth will pop out and I'll get her dry"...

**********

Ruth was always in trouble and when she was 18 was old enough to be taken to the Minister, by Ma, for extra lesson then it was home, into her room, nighty on stood in the corner till Pa came in.

He would arrange the pillows and call her over, deal with her misgivings, and give her a hug.

One day, of many, the elders were out at a funeral. I was home with Ella putting records on the radiogram.

She came into the family room and deliberately knocked into the radiogram and the needle jumped. "Be careful."

"Or else what, you showing off in front of your swanky posh girlfriend?"

I stood up and firmly grabbed her by the arm and marched her to the dining room, pulled out a chair and sat down, Ella followed to see what I was going to do.

Ruth stood in front of me and I reached over and pulled her shorts and knickers down to her knees in one movement and over my lap she went and I spanked her brilliant red and as hard and as long as I could, then sent her to her room.

When Pa came home I told him what had happened and he said he would deal with her in due course.

We then went to my bedroom, for privacy and a play. Ella instinctively went to her knees just as we heard Pa come up.

I unzipped and Ella took me in.