A Baptist Life

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers

"Hello Mrs. Brown, are we nearly ready?"

Ella jumped up and kissed Don, "Yes Sir."

Don carried on the kiss and took Ella towards the bed. Ella lifted her arms as Don slowly undressed her, caressing her tits and nipples, stroking her flat tummy, following her bush line to her clit, squeezing it and feeling it grow, his finger pushed open her lips and he lifted her to her toes with his finger.

He let her down gently, stepped back and began to slowly unbuckled his belt.

Ella made herself comfortable over the pillows, she smiled as she watched the belt pulled through his jeans, she loved that man so much, it sometimes hurt, and it soon would. "I see you have been over Grandma's lap this afternoon Ella?"

"Oh yes Sir, it was so good"

Don smiled as he laid the first lash on Ella's already red bottom, "Count to 10 Ella".

"Yes Sir", was that one Sir"

"Yes my darling".

She got to 9 then gripped the pillow

Grandma and now Ma were also counting downstairs and were waiting for the tenth, as was Ella, it did not come, Don bent over and kissed, passionately, each cheek twice.

Ella screamed and burst into loud tears, Granma and Ma looked at each other in amazement, Grandma rubbed her ears, am I going deaf Janet she asked Ma, was just going to ask you the same.

Don stripped off and kneeled by Ella's head, instead of forcing his authority he waited for Ella to compose herself, her tear stained face looked up, smiling, like the dutiful wife she was being trained into being.

Ma and Grandma were still sat in the lounge room, still listening, wondering and waiting.

Ella turned herself over onto her back and welted bottom, remembering Don liked easy access for her to take in his big cock so's not to hurt her, opened her mouth and pushed towards his semi erect cock to make him stiff, it did not take long.

He withdrew, turned her back over onto the pillows, and slid into her pussy.

The ceiling began to creak and the light began to shake, Grandma and Ma smiled at each other and carried on talking.

Ella wanted this to be a very special day for Don so as soon she felt he was almost ready to cum, she slipped off him, slid down the bed, she took and swallowed it all.

She had learnt early on in their marriage the penalty for spilling any, 2 lashes on each pussy lip with her bedroom belt.

She thought that that was worse than one of Pa's beltings, not only the pain but the embarrassment. Don made her lay on her back over 3 pillows legs wide apart showing all her secrets, even if they did all belong to Don, and she has to count each hard lash, if her legs move in at all, it's back to zero, and she learnt the hard way at the beginning. He would then fuck her whilst her lips were swollen, and he was big enough without having a smaller pussy to use, then she was given another chance of swallowing it all, she knew the second time he would not shoot as much, so always passed.

**********

Today was a day to go down in the history in the "Browns" life as I take my wife to our new house. Grandpa and Pa gave me and my 2 sisters a house built on the lower coppice of the Brown's land.

I have one huge surprise for Ella, when the workmen moved in to start the building I had "Our Seat", a fallen tree stump, removed and put in Pa's woodshed. When Ella left our house yesterday the workmen put it back in exactly the same place, at the bottom of our garden.

We said our byes to our family and walked the 5 minutes to home, past the house plot given to Jeany and into the road Pa named, Brown Avenue.

I opened the front door and picked Ella up and over our threshold into our hall way.

We had a dining room kitchen to our right running from the front to back of the house.

To the left our lounge room, again from front to back of the house.

In front of us a cloakroom with a loo and the staircase.

Upstairs above the kitchen/diner is our bedroom, at the top of the stairs the bathroom with separate shower, then 2 equal sized bedrooms over our lounge.

Ella put the kettle on and made us our first cup of tea and we snuggled up on our settee.

"I have a surprise for you Ella" I covered her eyes with a scarf and walked her into the garden; I sat on our seat and told her to remove the scarf.

Her eyes lit up and she smiled from ear to ear.

She removed her dress, knickers and bra and went over my knee, she looked back up at me and said, it was one of the happiest days of her life the first time I ever spanked her and today was another.

I gave her a light spanking, just to warm her bottom and led her indoors and put her over the kitchen table, she smiled as I removed my belt and gave her 5 with my belt but could not hold back as I took her from behind.

**********

For a wedding anniversary we went to the local Pub/hotel for a romantic meal. It was run by one of my school mates David.

David was one of the naughty 3 spying and wanking looking at the naked bums in uncle Zac's vestry and had been my friend forever.

After our meal David came to talk to us with his wife Zoe, a stunning girl around 5 foot 10 with the figure of a model.

David asked if we had any interest in having a sex slave.

David chuckled, "No Don, not that type of slavery, more modern and sexual."

I obviously was taken by the word sexual.

"Do you want to pop up to our flat Don and we can explain better?"

I was so intrigued, "Yes, sure."

We got to their flat and went into a large room next to their lounge, as soon as we were inside David instructed Zoe to strip.

Zoe stripped naked.

"Star" Zoe stood like a star, legs wide apart arms above her head in the same shape.

David kneaded her tits and squeezed her taut nipples till she squealed.

He fingered her roughly, almost taking her off her feet, and then made her lick his fingers clean.

Zoe smiled and earned a hard slap across her face.

Got to say my cock was throbbing.

"Present" Zoe knelt down, knees apart, arched back, thrusting her gorgeous hanging tits forward, hands on knees pointing upwards.

David explained her hands were pointing up to say she was available, if she goes out, they are turned down, so she cannot be fucked. "Watch this"!

As David walked towards her she opened her mouth, as he unzipped her tongue came out, he dropped his cock onto her tongue,

"Here I have a choice Don he, I can either just fuck her mouth like this", he grabbed a handful of her hair in each hand and started pounding her, making her gag on every inward thrust, he stopped, or, "Hands" her hands left her knees and she gently rubbed and sucked his cock and balls in turn.

"You try Don."

"Ella."

"Yes Don"

I lifted her chin and slapped her face, "did you mean Sir?"

"Yes Sir, sorry Sir."

I followed David's instructions, "Strip, Star, Present" and soon had Ella in the kneeling position, I walked towards her and her mouth opened.

I unzipped and her tongue came out, I did not want to fuck her face with my size so called "Hands" Ella started to do exactly as Zoe had done.

David said what a quick learner she is; want to swap, I said ok, but no cumming in her.

Zoe is trained to 9" Don, try the face fucking, show her who is boss, so I did, Ella never took her eyes off me and Zoe.

Afterwards she said she could see my cock going down her throat.

David withdrew, so did I, just in time too I think, what a feeling of sex and power.

"Would you like Ella to follow what Zoe does next Don?"

"Yes as long as I can stop it at any time".

"Sure, junior cane Zoe",

Zoe stood and went to the hooks on the back wall and removed a thin cane, Ella did the same and took the next size up. Zoe wedged the cane between her bum cheeks and stood hands on head and nose and nipples to the wall, Ella did the same.

"I leave her there whilst I decide how many stripes".

"What's the usual David?"

"Could be 20, could be 50, could be 25 each side."

"Wow", as Don said that Ella's cane slipped out, she only ever got 5 and that was for her maintenance.

David walked towards Ella, "May I?"

I nodded.

David picked up the cane from the floor and gave Ella a full bodied cut of the cane across her back, Ella screamed but held her position.

David tucked the cane between Ella's bum cheeks again.

"If it falls again it will be 2 across your front" David said.

Ella let out a sobbing "Yes Sir."

David moved to Zoe "Let me show you Don, Zoe".

Zoe removed her cane and presented it over both hands to David, Ella did the same to me.

"We will watch for now David"

He picked one of Zoe's tits up by her nipple and gave her 5 stripes and repeated it with the other.

He instructed her "Tits" and she put her hands under each tit and David caned her nipples, she began to cry and I saw Ella's eyes fill.

I looked at my watch, it was almost 10 just as David said "over" and began to stripe her already stripped bottom.

What a site, Zoe's huge tits dangling and bouncing with each stroke, he passed me the cane, "give her 10 Don," so I did and swelled up again.

She stayed down as David asked me to kneel with him, "just have a feel of those tits Don," which I did, what a handful, "just imaging those either side of your cock Don," he looked round at Ella, "not that hers will ever grow that big", and he laughed.

I stood and took one of Ella's tits in each hand, these are more than fine for me David.

"Dress Ella" undies in your bag.

Ella knew she would be fucked on the way home so looked for the opportunity to please her new "Master."

On the way home she saw an upturned wheel barrow on the side of the building site, she removed her dress and bent over it, thrusting her bottom and slit in the air, "you never had your pudding Sir."

I mounted her like a bull to a cow and enjoyed the hospitality.

When we got home i asked Ella if she enjoyed the evening.

"The meal Sir, oh yes of course."

"And what about in David's room?" her head lowered, I lifted her chin, "well my girl", I said as I slapped her, "you had better learn to enjoy it, and quick.

DonBrown
DonBrown
227 Followers