A Bargain Made: A House Fallen Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Surprised only. She was certain that I had no interest in women until she saw that, and, to be fair, it's only been a recent development." Her eyes conveyed a hint of lust that they often carried for Bryana and, to a lesser extent, any female since the night the three of them met.

"One that I am happy with, my love." Her hands went to Neral's hips and her spine straightened. "You have to go because I have to prepare."

"Putting on your witch's cloaks?" It was said as something of a joke, but there was some sadness beneath.

"In order to do what must be done, I have to touch the person that I was before the changing. She hurt and frightened you, and I don't want you to see that person in my eyes ever again."

The warrior pressed closer to the sorceress. "I couldn't. I know it's a mask. I know what's beneath."

Bryana ran fingers through Neral's hair, reaching back behind her head to remove the ornate silver barrette that kept her hair from falling free. "She is dead." The words came with an absolute certainty. "She was vile and took joy in making others suffer for her own benefit and I'm glad she's dead. I would not return to being that woman as my life even if I could." She was now close enough to feel Neral's warm breath against her skin. Her voice became a lusty whisper, "But...as an instrument of your will she has a purpose."

They fell into a kiss that led their heads to turn and twist together as their tongues mingled before the mage finally forced herself away, "Go. Before I am too tempted to keep you here and we lose this opportunity."

There was a small part of Neral that wanted exactly that, not only for fear that tonight might be more than it seemed even though she knew Bryana was better equipped to take care of herself in that event than even she could, but because part of her didn't want Bryana to suffer the indignity of wearing that mask again in her name. But it had to be done and her love would do it even without Neral's blessing.

So she gave it by leaving.

12