All Comments on 'A Bargain Made: A House Fallen Ch. 05'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
BaddGrrlBaddGrrlalmost 8 years ago
More

More.

More.

More.

Five stars.

SaddleRiderSaddleRideralmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much,,,

,,,for the enthusiasm.

The last three chapters are simply awaiting approval before being posted, so you shouldn't have to wait long. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

This could have easily been a throw away chapter but even here you build the characters making them more endearing, I am honestly extremely impressed with your skill as a writer.

ThePlatinumDragonThePlatinumDragonover 6 years ago
Excellent work

I have read each chapter of your series up to this point, and I think this is the finest one I've read yet. You did a fantastic job of creating the emotional drama between Neral and her mother and capturing the emotional tension between them. Very well done.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

I could empathize with them, both as the mother and as the daughter. I’ve been there. I only wish our differences could have been resolved as amicably. Emotional without becoming maudlin. Thank you for sharing your talents with us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...