All Comments on 'A Bargain Made Ch. 01'

by SaddleRider

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
neosamneosamalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

What a fantastic narration

wish ww can have more chapters

thanks for sharing

Neo

cknthisoutcknthisoutalmost 8 years ago
Good Read

I really enjoyed this. It slowly drew me into the characters but left me anticipating the next chapter of this saga.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

SaddleRider, this is a brilliant piece of work, absolutely brilliant. Please continue.

Dark Moon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I've read this before

Halfway through page 2 I realized that I have read this story before. Did you publish this story on another site? Are you the real author?

SaddleRiderSaddleRideralmost 8 years agoAuthor
I'm SaddleRider here

and Saddle Rider at the site where you read the story. I post at mcstories as well, but though to share them here to get a bit more feedback. So, yes, I am the actual author. If you've seen them anywhere other than here or there, they aren't authorized by me to be there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Well done

Too often I read stories that don't understand that you have to build the world and characters in it to make a great story. Teasing just enough to make me want to continue reading. You have done that so well in such a short amount of time, I look forward to more.

Den101Den101about 6 years ago

Wow! Can't wait for the next

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 2 years ago

I’m thrilled to be starting this whole series again, and it’s even better than I remembered! Woohoo!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I am always thrilled when I stumble across something this good that is also quite lengthy. I do feel bad that I never saw it sooner but then that is my cross to bear but considering the quantity of stories and the new ones being added daily, I guess it does make sense that I might miss something that is 10+ years old or thereabouts. The only good thing I have learned regarding something like this is that whenever I read a story that is new and very well crafted, I make sure to go back and look at all their stories and sometimes even check other story sites. It has paid off multiple times just like it has this time. I am also excited that I get to binge read all the good things that have been created and posted over the years without having to wait for a next chapter to be posted. In all seriousness though, thank you for all the time and effort you put into creating these literary gems and then posting them to be enjoyed by all. It is greatly appreciated.

Stay safe and be well

J.D.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Mrs Sally Rider, I have read all of your stories. You are one of the few writers who bring a maturing plot and unique perspective in a series format. Keep writing no matter the platform. Thanks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSaddleRider@SaddleRider
30+, in a poly, and happy to be. I have been asked to put the Erette stories in order here if I could. I can, so here they are: Note: I have been asked to include a story order for the Erette stories for clarity, so here it is in its entirety: 1. A Bargain Made 2. A Bargai...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES