All Comments on 'A Bastard and a Slut'

by RedHairedandFriendly

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
josephstevensjosephstevensover 11 years ago
Excellent!

A 'red' hot story, lady and well up to your usual standard (he states patronisingly!) .... very good plot...nice idea, very arousing and bags of hot detail. Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Back at home she stared at her reflection. She had showered away the proof of her adultery and to the outside world she looked like Grace – faithful wife, devoted mother, and doting daughter. She saw the truth though. She was a pathetic weakling and had

........... well , at least the cheating CUNT got this right .... Like all cheating women .. just another cum dump to be thrown way like so much used toilet paper! Cheating women are the lowest form of scum ... nothing more to say and nothing worth keeping!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Irony is her inability to realize that she's not the only one that would be ruined in a small town. Allowing one's wife to fuck one's friends, being mass-cuckolded, and essentially giving up all pretense of manhood by engaging in criminal blackmail doesn't reflect well with the Joneses and Cartwrights.

Good on a purely visceral level, but the story doesn't hold up very well on the plot level. The blackmailer is a prissy bitch who is surprised at being lied to, the husband for some reason seems to enjoy the risk of being outed as a cuckold (not Loving Wives, but still) and the wife hasn't really learned anything because she'll continue being a slut even after they're divorced, except that because of the way law works, she's going to end up being a poor influence on her kids. Disturbing and more than a little sad, so much so that this doesn't even feel like a reluc/non-con story until the absolute end. She treats the event as a non-issue.

Still, it captures the attention and interest, so screw the technicals. Four stars.

Remain_in_shadowRemain_in_shadowover 11 years ago
Well done, RHF

Geez, what's with that bitter anon? So angry and vindictive...

An excellent story well told, thank you your efforts and willingness to share. I will overlook the common 'shutter' for 'shudder' slip in light of your outstanding cautionary tale. Bored and distracted, she has forfeited her happiness for gratification. While the scenario is not likely (the off-screen conversation between the husband and Chad. Abuse the mother of my children for a week...) it makes for entertaining reading for both the fans of sluts and the 'cheaters never prosper' fans.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Neat, but...

all other aspects aside (I don't mind a "wife" fucking around), the notion of her being sterile yet having kids, somehow upsets me. Yes, she could have been injured while delivering the last one, but all of a sudden, the story comes across as contrived and poorly thought-through.. Pity, 'cause it could have been a good lead-in to her submitting to both her husband AND Chad. Now, he's committed to divorcing her and she's left to the "mercies" of Chad. Not nearly as exciting. She's almost at the point where she can tell Chad to go f*ck himself because she will lose the kids anyway. It would have been better to have the husband put her on "probation" to submit to both of them.

iceblockiceblockalmost 11 years ago
Sad . . .

Well I don't suppose non consensual stories are supposed to be happy, but I just felt sad it ended the way it did. No winners there really. But fabulously written, it's a shame I'm not overly interested in a lot of your content, I did find this very easy to read. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nice

i have to say that this was a pleasant suprise. Being the first timeive read anything by this author i didnt know what to expect but great ending!

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 9 years ago
Well done

Lots of non consent stories are nudge nudge, wink wink, This one is repeated rape, and so not hot, at least for me. You did your job it too well and made me feel the repulsion and degradation of what she was forced to do. The rational that she was a slut, and therefore game??? nobody deserves that.

Maybe that was the point.

cupbearercupbearerabout 9 years ago
Don't get it

I don't really get what you were trying to do with this story. For one thing, I found the repeated moral condemnation of Grace to be a total passion-killer. I don't get off on being told over and over again what a disgusting, awful slut the main character is. I'm not sure you're cut out for erotica; maybe you should think of a career in the church?

MrBondsMrBondsabout 8 years ago
very hot, very good

Really hot story; I enjoyed how Chad degraded and humiliated Grace. I wish he would have fucked her a few more times and maybe spanked her until her hot Milf ass was red.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stupid without a cause

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago
Love to be forced to sexually pleasure and please others!

Redheaded white wife wishing to continue experiencing sex with men, couples and women, BLACK and white!

Orpheum69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous