A "Battle" of Cocks

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
harry069
harry069
18 Followers

My pleasure was beyond description. This was paradise on earth. I quivered like an aspen leaf and my need for release reached unbearable heights. I panted and moaned and groaned. "Oh, baby," I muttered. "Oh, baby, this is good, this is great ...oh Stella, sweetheart, go on ... mmmm ... ooh ... faster, please ... yeah ... good girl."

She responded with mewing sounds from her throat.

My excitement rose, and rose, and rose. My scrotum contracted, pulling my balls up, and my inner thighs got the prickling sensations announcing my climax. I stiffened and cried out as my pulsating penis squirted jet after jet of my hot sperm deep into her mouth.

She kept on sucking till the last drop. Laughing she opened her mouth, showing me her sperm covered tongue. Then she closed her mouth, tasted my semen for a while and swallowed it.

"I like the bitter-sweet starchy taste of your sperm," she said. "And, besides, they say it's good for a sore throat, not that I have one."

"You were wonderful, Stell'. This was the best blowjob ever."

"I loved to suck you off, honey, to raise your excitement, to feel you tremble, hear you moan, to feel your cock harden in my mouth and throb when you ejaculated. I felt elated being the bringer of so much pleasure, for it was obvious you had a jolly good time, hadn't you?"

"A jolly good time? That's the understatement-of-the-year. I was in paradise, and you were the sweetest angel of all."

I took her in my arms and kissed her deeply. Her mouth still smelled and tasted after my semen, but I didn't mind. I was overwhelmed by another, overpowering feeling.

"Stella," I stammered, "I ... I ..."

"Shush," she did and put a finger on my lips. "Me too," she whispered. "Come, it's getting very late. Let's go to sleep."

As we had no pyjamas with us, we stayed naked when we crept between the sheets.

Soon after I was in Morpheus's arms, or rather in Stella's, dreaming of a paradise full of naked angels. They all looked like her.

5. THE MORNING AFTER

The next morning I woke up with my head against Stella's right breast, her nipple near my nose. My right hand was high up between her thighs, near her pussy. She was still sleeping, her left hand resting on my genitals. With every breath the nipple touched my nose. Gently I kissed it. Staying asleep she sighed and the nipple hardened a bit. I kissed again and she sighed once more. Carefully I took the nipple between my lips and sucked it lightly.

"Mmmm," she did and sighed again. I kept on sucking till she woke up. She looked surprised first, then laughed, realizing what I was doing.

She made a mean witches' face and grated:

"Nipple nibbling little mouse, who is nibbling on my dairy house?"

"A friend, a friend, an earth-born friend, who loves your titties without end."

"Oh, naughty boy! Give me your finger and let me feel if you are fat enough to be eaten."

"You have it already," I answered, pointing at her hand on my cock.

She exploded with laughter. "Mmmm, should be fatter, far more fatter," she giggled, grabbing it.

Whereupon I squeezed her breasts and pinched her nipples. After which she pulled at my cock and fondled my balls. Whereupon I got a mighty hard-on and caressed her pussy. After which she threw the blankets off and straddled me, impaling herself on my upright cock.

"You are my stallion," she said and started to move.

She rode me in a wild gallop, like Lady Godiva, triumphant, with waving hair and bouncing boobs.

Some time later we lay side by side on the bed again, spent, but utterly content.

"It was wonderful," Stella finally said, "the whole evening, the night and this morning. Thank you, honey."

"No need to thank me, sweetheart. I had a great time too. And you, you were marvellous! I got a dry throat when I saw you at the bar . You looked so sexy, so desirable. And your stripping act ... first class ... wow!"

"I never thought it would thrill me so enormously, stripping and exposing myself nude before an audience. I think I sort of missed my vocation, ha-ha. But so did you, I believe, Harry. You easily could have been a professional male stripper. The way you teased those women. Out of their mind they got."

"I must confess, I was pretty afraid, in the beginning, that my cock would let me down, but the reactions of the women gave me confidence. And your tits and ass did the rest."

"The cock contest was also very exciting for me. The sight of all those rigid cocks turned me on like hell. And at the hotel I still was so hot, so horny ..."

"I noticed, from the sperm hunger look in your eyes."

"Really? Oh my! You make me blush. But to be serious, we had a wonderful time, don't you agree? A fantastic celebration of our anniversary. The best, in my opinion, since we married. Your idea of meeting each other 'by chance' at the night club and holding a cock contest ... brilliant! A touch of genius! Oh, I love you, darling! I'm curious, what you will make up next year."

"Oh, I'll concoct something nice, I promise. But one question is nagging me, Stella. What would you have done if I had not won the contest?"

"But you won, didn't you?"

"Yes."

"So your question is purely hypothetical and hypothetical questions don't need to be answered. Am I right?"

"I suppose you are ...yes."

"Okay, I'll tell you something. I knew for sure you would win."

"Huh?"

"I made you win."

"WHAAT???"

"Ha-ha, joking!"

THE END

harry069
harry069
18 Followers