All Comments on 'A Beautiful Day Pt. 03'

by jessica_tang_vonharper

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
twosocks44twosocks44almost 8 years ago
Love this story

Great story, I keep watching for new chapters.

Thanks for your great work, I am enjoying the story so much.

Tom

jarnurajarnuraalmost 8 years ago
excellent chapter

great addition to the story of Sarah and Leon's growing affection for each other. very romantic and erotic.

bike4twobike4twoalmost 8 years ago

Thank you for continuing. I love this story and hope you find the time to write many more chapters.

writerjabwriterjabover 7 years ago
The best!!!

I hope Leon buys Sara's freedom from TTX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Hope we are going to have some more stories about Sara's adventures in paradise ! Thank you for writing such a beautiful fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Love your writing

Hi Jessica. This is well written and a big turn on. Thank you. And all the best with your writing career.

DevilbobyDevilbobyabout 2 years ago

The sex was great I'm no scientist but I am a gardener. I would dearly love to put those two activities together sex in the garden a certain couple tried that aeons ago and see what a mess they made of it. Loving your stories Jessica I sincerely hope your ambitions are coming to or have come to fruition. Either way all the best. Bob

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderalmost 2 years ago

It is very liberating to allow people to show their arousal and desire so openly and without signs of abuse or coercion. Thank you! Also appreciating, like others, the mixing of botany and sex.

Mickie_KayMickie_Kayalmost 2 years ago

Nice Story.

Open nudism is something I love and a place like Meleprija is my ideal sanctuary. Love the way the story is written without being overtly crude and the right amount of sex mingled with other realistic sounding "facts".

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you for the gloriously sexy image of a beautiful nude woman, in the shower shampooing her hair with bubbles running down her delicate orchid of a body, while four men watch, two erect because of her. Unforgettable!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjessica_tang_vonharper@jessica_tang_vonharper
My name is Jessica Tang Von Harper. (twitter @jessietangled) My dream is to be a published author. Please look on Amazon for more of my writing. I have continued the story of Dr. Sara Olson in the novel "Meleprija: Beautiful Day", available on Amazon. Also Saturday Night Schoo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES