A Beautiful Day Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Too small yet. They need to grow more." Leon smiled. He stepped up beside her and put his right hand on her shoulder. "I have not made a miracle yet, Sara. These grow slowly, and it's been a struggle to keep them alive. There are still many problems to solve."

"I'm sure. But still...look at them!" Sara leaned against him, pressing her side against his, feeling the warmth of his bare skin. He felt sturdy, as if she could lean on him with her full weight and he wouldn't budge. His left hand went to her breast, gently cupping it.

"I've spent so much time on this," Leon said. "This has been my dream. Not many could see these trees and know what they are and what they mean. That is why I hoped to bring you here, Sara, to show these to you. I knew you would appreciate them." He slipped the robe from her shoulders. The silk slid easily off her arms, and the garment fell to the ground. Although the robe had barely covered her, Sara felt more naked with it gone. Leon eased behind her, and she could feel his stiff penis pressing against her back.

"I won't tell anyone," she said. "I mean, I won't tell TTX. This is a company secret, right?"

"Yes." Leon pulled her hair to the side and kissed the back of her neck. "Even Dr. Albert does not know I have worked on this." He slipped his right hand off her shoulder and dropped it onto her other breast, so that he was squeezing both of them.

"Why show me? I mean, won't you get in trouble if Pariva finds out?" Sara closed her eyes. "Ohh!" she breathed, as Leon's hand traveled down her body to press between her legs. His finger probed inside her, and she knew he could feel her wetness.

"I showed you because this morning you told me TTX would not allow you to see me. Yet in the middle of the night, you appear at my door." He pressed kisses on her neck and shoulders while his long finger pushed into her pussy. "If you had come to my door in your clothing, I would have showed you my laboratory, and the greenhouses I could not show you at dinner. But you came to my door naked. I knew you did not come just to see my work."

He put pressure on her shoulder, and Sara kept her eyes closed as she let him turn her around to face him. She tilted her head up, meeting his lips, opening her mouth for his kiss. His penis pushed against her stomach; she found it with her hand, squeezed it and felt it grow even harder in her grip.

Leon's rough hand slid over her pussy, his palm against her smooth mons, his fingers threatening to push inside her. Sara held onto his neck, sagging weakly against him as he slid his hand forward and back, his fingers tracing her folds, his palm pressing against her clitoris. She could feel the flex of his bicep and felt certain that the hand between her legs could easily lift her in the air. Two of his fingers parted her while a third slid inside.

She loosened her grip on his penis and began to stroke it. Long slow, strokes, beginning where the shaft emerged from his pelvis, following its length to the swollen head at the end. She imagined what it would feel like to have him inside her, and her pussy clenched in anticipation around Leon's finger.

Soon enough, he would be inside her again. Sara quickened the stroke of her hand on his penis, and felt Leon matching her rhythm with his hand between her legs, until the thrust of his erection through her fingers matched the thrust of his finger into her pussy. She leaned her head against his shoulder, letting her low cries of "Ah! Ah! Ah!" breath in his ear.

Leon freed his erection from her fingers and repositioned it so that the swollen head of his penis lightly brushed against the opening to her pussy. She braced herself for him to push into her, but he only teased her, sliding along the outer edge of her labia, never crossing the threshold. She moaned, her legs weak as she anticipated him entering her, filling her. He stood lower than her on the slope, in a position that he could easily push up into her, but instead he kissed and stroked her breasts, moving his pelvis back and forth so that the head of his penis stroked against the outside of her pussy. She brought her legs together, feeling his shaft sliding in the gap between her thighs, which had become slick from her arousal.

Suddenly he pushed up, splitting her labia, and Sara gasped as his thick erection entered her, inch by slow inch. She held her hips steady, pushing against him, accepting him. His right hand clutched her leg, pulled it up against his side, opening her wider. He stopped, giving her a moment to adjust to the feel of his penetration, then slowly withdrew, only to push in again. Little by little, stroke by stroke, he pushed in deeper.

He reached for her other leg, and to her surprise he gripped this one and lifted it as well, scooping her up and holding her just below her hips. Sara couldn't believe how effortlessly he lifted her. She wrapped her arms around his neck, holding him tightly as he moved her up and down on his erection. Short, slow strokes, leaving most of his length buried inside her. It almost felt like his penis did as much to hold her in the air as his arms did.

Eyes tightly closed, face pressed against his chest, Sara lost herself in the feel of being bounced up and down on Leon's shaft. She had her legs wrapped around his waist and her arms wrapped his neck, and his muscles felt hard as boulders as he supported her weight. The short strokes sent spider webs of pleasure through her body, and Sara was aroused by the novelty of being held in that way. But she could feel her body wanting more, and knew those short strokes would soon become torture, taking her almost there but never bring her to the peak.

A sudden bright light caused her to open her eyes, and she realized with astonishment that Leon hadn't been standing still while he was holding her, and the bouncing had come from him walking back down the path to his house. He had opened the door, and now they were inside.

She wriggled until he put her down, his penis slipping free. "Inside?" she asked confused. "I thought you wanted to do it outside?" She was thinking of her fantasy from the night before, when she had imagined making love to Leon in a grove of sagana trees. It had almost come true.

"I had nothing to lay on the ground..." Leon frowned. "I could grab a blanket?"

Sara smiled and embraced him. "No, let's just go to your bedroom."

Leon led her down a hallway and up some stairs. The bedroom was dark when they entered, which was fine with Sara, because it allowed her to see out the enormous windows that made up three out of the four walls. "Beautiful!" she exclaimed, approaching the glass. She could see the moon and the stars above, a garden below.

She turned around, looking around Leon's room. It was sparsely furnished and decorated, with an empty desk and an empty table, and nothing hung on the walls. Maybe Leon didn't spend much time here. The bed looked large and comfortable though. She climbed onto it, lying on her back, sinking into it. She rubbed the soft comforter with her hands.

"You're right." She smiled. "This is probably way better than having sex on the dirty ground outside."

He chucked and climbed onto the bed. He didn't wait, immediately pushing her legs apart and positioning himself on top of her. His penis perched at the entrance of her pussy, then he slid into her again, a long stroke, filling her in an instant. It was the stroke she'd been craving, and she felt her body instantly collapsing around his, holding him tight as he withdrew and then plunged in again. And again and again.

Her body shrieked with pleasure, and she matched his rhythm, pushing hard against him as he pushed inside her, rubbing her clit against the long shaft of his erection. He kissed her hard, his tongue invading her mouth. She pressed her palms against his back, spreading her legs wide, feeling her body coming closer and closer. Her legs suddenly closed tightly around him and her back arched as the orgasm exploded within her. She cried out, glad that no one was around to hear.

Leon continued his relentless pace, and Sara didn't even have time to catch her breath before she found herself grinding against him again, meeting his thrusts. It felt like he was shoving her tiny body up and down the bed as he slid in and out of her. Sara forgot everything, forgot the saganas, forgot TTX, forgot herself. All she could think about was the feel of him inside her, filling her, splitting her in two. The feel of her pussy greedily clutching at him. His weight on top of her, the taste of his mouth on hers.

She knew he was getting close. She could tell by the way he had started to pause for a split second each time he was deep inside her, and the head of his penis throbbed inside her like a grenade about to explode. His breath was ragged each time he pulled out of her, and he could barely restrain himself from shoving back into her. "Harder! Harder!" she rasped in his ear, and he obliged her, furiously pounding into her. She hit her second climax, and as she writhed with pleasure, clutching him tightly, he abruptly pulled away. She opened her eyes blearily and saw that he had a mapa bag over the head of his penis. He groaned as he ejaculated into it.

Sara brought her legs together, rolling onto her side as he climbed off her. She opened her eyes to slits, admiring his strong legs and ass as he walked across the room. She felt very cozy on his soft bed and her eyelids felt heavy. "What d'ya do with those?" she mumbled. "Th' mapa bags, after you use 'em..."

"We wash them," he answered. "Then use them again."

She giggled. His answer seemed very funny to her.

"Do you want to take a shower?" he asked. "The bathroom is through here."

"Yeah..." she answered, but didn't have the energy to move. She watched him walk out of her line of vision. After a minute, she heard a shower start in a nearby room.

"Need to shower..." she mumbled again, but her eyes closed and she felt like was floating.

I can't sleep here, she told Leon. Linda can't know I'm here. If she sees I'm not in my bedroom, she'll know I was with you, and that we were making love, and she'll know I'm violating my indisclosure and uncompetition agreements and she'll tell everyone... everyone... and they'll know I'm not Dr. Chen, not even a little bit, and then I'll lose it all all all...

The sound of the shower came from the other room. No response from Leon. Sara knew that she hadn't really spoken out loud. Too tired. Nothing to do about it.

A tiny smile pursed her lips as she nestled into the comforter and drifted to sleep.