A Beautiful Lunch

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Annie smoothly swapped places with Sam without breaking contact with me and I revelled in the touch of an unfamiliar hand on me. Her hands were smaller than Sam's and, as she held me, her thumb made little circles on the top of my manhood that sent tingles all the way to my toes.

Sam wasted no time and dropped her mouth to Melanie's cunt immediately stabbing at her with her tongue. I had slightly turned my body to see my wife licking another woman and realized that Melanie's gorgeous breasts were only inches from my mouth. I lowered my head to her nipple and gave it an exploratory swipe with my tongue. Her response was immediate and I felt a downward pressure on my head as she pushed my mouth to her breast.

Annie had started moving her hand slowly up and down the shaft of my cock and I stopped sucking to look at her. Her green eyes were wide with her arousal and I watched as she opened her mouth wide to lick the top of my dick. Then she took me into her mouth and I could only focus on her slow bobbing motions and the sensations that exploded through my body. Sam had stopped and was watching my blowjob carefully. She move across and then added her tongue to the swirling vortex of sensations that pounded through me though I could see that at least half the time she was licking Annie's tongue. Sam stopped and pulled Melanie to join them and I had the joy of experiencing another mouth and tongue. Sam took charge, offering my cock to the others in turns and kissing whoever wasn't busy.

I was approaching an orgasmic explosion and Sam must have sensed it because her touch stopped. She climbed up onto me and sank my cock into her pussy. Her commands were quick as she had the other two women turn on all fours their pussies in the air and their lips on mine. I could see her reach out with both hands and given the way Annie and Melanie squirmed I imagine that she had slipped her fingers into their open cunts as well.

Her movements were more controlled but her voice was pure sex as she started saying over and over, "I want you to cum. All of you. Cum! Cum!" Obviously we couldn't coordinate it but we did pretty well. Annie came first, cumming with small squeaks thrusting her hips violently on Sam's hand. Sam was next screaming a loud "Yessssss" as she came. Melanie and I came at the same time. Melanie became still -- her face a study of sensuous pleasure. Her breathing became heavier and then she let out a slight moan.

I bucked wildly into my wife pushing at her as she fell forward onto my chest and began kissing me and the beautiful faces of the two women that lay beside me. They too kissed me and then each other.

After that wild ride we were exhausted and despite my intention to taste the pussies of the both Annie and Melanie I too fell asleep in the tangle of legs and arms on the bed. Sam snuggled up behind me and I spooned behind Melanie with my hands cupping her bountiful breasts. Annie had draped her thigh over Melanie's and I could also feel the skin of her torso against my hand.

I slowly drifted off to sleep but my last thought was that I would never be able to match that day in my dreams.