All Comments on 'A Beautiful Relationship'

by Sertme

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
OldKingClancyOldKingClancyover 11 years ago
Not bad for a first go.

It's not the worst story I've ever read and for a first story it's pretty good but it does have some problems. For one it moves by way too fast, there wasn't enough time to follow everything, let it all sink in, like at the end, why was the daughter leaving, it isn't explained very well.

Also you say the daughter got knocked up, and yet not once is there any mention of a kid, I would've thought that would be a pretty big character trait and yet nobody mentions it after it's brief glance over.

Sorry if this sounds overly critical, I'm just pointing out the flaws so you can avoid them next time. Take it as you will.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Liked It

Good story. Great build up but needed more sex at the end. You need to stop her from going or follow her.

SertmeSertmeover 11 years agoAuthor

I hope to have another installment for everyone to enjoy after the first of the year. I'll try to address some of the other comments at that time, if I can fit them in.

Thanks to everyone who voted and commented. This was the first story I've shared publicly, so I hope to improve as I write more and learn from reader feedback.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good Read

I enjoyed it but the ending kind of seemed like it would be THE END. Maybe you could continue the story by having them sending pictures to each other and realizing that they have to get back together in a more permanent way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
can u add more please?

I would love it if u kept writting. I love a happy ending an I think it would be great if d relationship developed and they could be together maybe even have kids! I really liked ur story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next time

I really liked it and would like to continue following their relationship. Does the father have another daughter with his second wife? (it would be hot if he seduces the young daughter and later on the three of them have sex together. Just a suggestion: the father doesn't need to be bisexual.

Traveller19Traveller19almost 10 years ago
Nice, lovely, gentle

I hope they find a way of pursuing their relationship...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Please continue

I would love to know do they get together again.

torith88torith88about 8 years ago
Excellent start

I do hope there is more to come.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a beautiful relationship:

Very nice relationship between dad and adult daughter, hope to some more.

sexiipapiisexiipapiiover 3 years ago

I think that story is incredible! I would love to see more between these two

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

personally i cant' say i've took nude pictures of myself on my phone, for on my young daughter often use's it to call her friends when she's out of credit on hers and i wouldn't want her to see them, but i can understand other's doing it, the story seemed a little draw out but good

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous