All Comments on 'A Beautiful Sea and a Beautiful Lady'

by stfloyd56

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
larskilarskiover 8 years ago
Incredibly Erotic

The name of this story is supposed to be A Beautiful Sea and a Beautiful Lady. It makes a lot more sense that way. The author constructed an incredibly erotic tale from one abbreviated scene fairly early in the story that builds and builds to a very sensual finale. I liked the happy ending too.

gkreitzerctkgkreitzerctkabout 8 years ago
Your Best!

I have read all of your stories, and enjoyed each of them greatly. I think this one may be your best! You have done such an excellent job of developing the two main characters, their motivations and their feelings toward each other. And then the plot - complex enough to keep the reader interested, but still ultimately a love story that is resolved favorably. I also really enjoyed the description of the climactic sex scene - it was passionate, sensual, and really erotic. Great job! One of my all-time favorite stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lovely Romantic Story

What a wonderful and lovely romantic story about two people misunderstanding that they were in love with each other and then finding each other again almost 30 years later. By the way, can a woman really rape a man with a date rape drug? I suppose it's possible, but I doubt he could remain functional...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

White girls are easy. Ask any BUCK.

rayironyrayironyover 6 years ago
Good again!

What graceful and tasty writing.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

The story started well but, for me, it came unstuck when the MC met the 48-year-old Suzette. The sex scene was too long and too detailed. Some things need to be left to the readers imagination. Also, the thought of a matronly Suzette dressed in a plastic bustier, stockings and high heels did not set my libido alight. BTW, what does EDSU stand for? I wish that the author would explain acronyms at least once for ignoramuses like me. 4 stars.

Hiker66BikerHiker66Bikerabout 2 years ago

And one more thought. The MC writes after he has been living with Suzette for 2 years. It would have been good if the author explored the experience of two people in their late 40’s moving in together which (I imagine) is much harder than two 19 year olds shacking up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userstfloyd56@stfloyd56
Thank you for reading my stories. I hope you find them both erotically charged, as well as thought-provoking. In the end, I'm just trying to tell good stories. I am an amateur, and I still have not figured out if I actually have any writing ability. I would appreciate if you...